LASER light source projectors are one of the best things that ever happened to the projectors world. And a massive upgrade from the traditional lamp models.
Since their introduction, approx. 10 years ago, these projectors took the projector space by storm!
The best laser projector beats the traditional lamp models with a HUUGE lifespan—20,000 to 30,000 hours! This is more than double the life of standard projectors.
Their laser engines produce light that passes through a physical colour wheel, delivering high-quality images with deeper, richer colours.
As if that’s not enough, the laser models are super-bright and perform well in bright rooms and outdoor applications.
Now, today’s market is packed with countless laser projector options. They run from entry-level to high-end models. They have varying resolutions, sizes, features, price tags, etc.
We’ve saved you the struggle through this long run through these product options by narrowing them down to the 15 top-rated models for you to choose from.
What Is A Laser Projector?
A laser projector uses a laser beam as its source of light to project images and videos on a projector screen. This is a relatively new technology in the projector industry and a big improvement over the replacement lamp projectors most homeowners have used for decades.
As the latest advancement in this industry, laser projectors offer you great benefits over lamp projectors. The BIGGEST benefit is increased lifespan. An average laser projector model will give you 20,000 to 30,000 hours of lifespan, which translates to over 10 years of use!
This makes them a highly convenient option for applications involving large deployments like school districts. The cost and labour availability to replace numerous projector lamps can be challenging (both in terms of logistics and finances) for the organizations.
Another benefit of laser projectors is their spectacular colour accuracy! This comes from the fact that 99% of laser projectors used coloured lasers as their original light source. This dramatically enhances their deeper, richer colour at high brightness levels.
This is why directors favour using the DLP laser projector models in digital cinema theatres so that the colours in the movie appear exactly the same as in their screening room.
If you install a laser project for your home theatre, you should expect nothing short of breathtaking images!
15 Best Laser Projector Reviews
Here’s our list of the 15 most popular laser projectors available today. Whether you’re looking for a laser 4k projector or a 1080p model, a budget-friendly or high-end model, or simply a want portable model, this list has got you covered.
Optoma GT1090HDR Short Throw Laser Home Theater Projector
- DEPENDABLE LASER LIGHT SOURCE: DuraCore laser light source eliminates lamp and filter replacements for up to 30, 000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation; IPX6 dust resistance rating ensures optical engine durability
- SHORT THROW LENS: Experience a large 120" image projected from 4'-4" away, allowing placement closer to the screen – ideal for smaller spaces and easier installation
- 4K HDR INPUT: HDR10 & HLG technologies enable brigher whites and deeper black levels for an enhanced viewing experience of images and videos
- LIGHTS-ON VIEWING: With an incredible 4, 200 lumens of brightness, project in any room in the house, including family rooms, theater or game rooms, as well as outdoor spaces such as backyards, camping, tailgating and more
- HOME CINEMA PICTURE QUALITY: 1080p (1920×1080) resolution (with 4K input) and 300, 000: 1 contrast ratio renders sharp and detailed images from high definition content without downscaling or compression
Our list starts with the Optoma GT1090HDR laser projector. This projector has a minimal input lag (16ms) for a super-fast response, making it the best laser projector for gaming on this list!
It boats short-throw technology, allowing you to place your projector closer to your screen from a short distance of around 4’4″. This is a great choice for users with limited space.
Picture quality is excellent for this projector. It accepts both 1080p and 4K inputs. It displays your content in super-clear 1080p resolution quality for a sharp and detailed image viewing experience.
It also features HDR-10 technology, making black and white scenes appear darker and white, respectively, further enchaining your viewing experience.
The projector is designed for use in bright rooms or with lights on. This is because it features a high brightness rating of up to 4000 lumens. This brightness level will give you clear and quality images when the lights are on in your living room, gaming room, or home theatre.
With its DuraCore laser engine, this projector will provide you with 30,000 hours of maintenance-free viewing. You don’t have to worry about the lamp and filter replacement anymore!
Multiple connectivity options elevate the versatility of this projector, enabling you to connect to gaming consoles, media players, and generally any other HDMI devices such as Apple TV 4K, Google Chromecast, etc.
Easy installation is guaranteed for this device. It presents you with a ±30° vertical keystone and a 4-corner correction for flexible placement in all environments. Compact design and low weight also ensure easy mounting.
- Super-bright 4,200 lumens brightness
- 1080p HD laser projector
- Short-throw projection technology
- High contrast ratio of 300,000:1
- 30,000hrs. laser light life
- Auto keystone and 4 corner correction
Epson EpiqVision Mini EF12 Smart Streaming Laser Projector
- Stunning Picture Quality up to 150" — Delivers an immersive viewing experience for TV shows, sporting events, gaming and movies by accepting content up to 4K – for an amazing Full-HD HDR picture.
- Sound by Yamaha — Custom-designed audiophile speaker system offers a powerful and emotional performance that rivals soundbars; connect via Bluetooth to use as standalone speaker.
- Built-In Android TV (1) — Latest Android TV interface with a simple-to-use remote – including voice search with built-in Google Assistant. Watch all your favorite streaming channels including Hulu, HBO, YouTube and more. Even stream live TV with apps like YouTube TV (2).
- Elegant Compact Design — Designed with simplicity in mind, the Epson EpiqVision Mini EF12 Streaming Laser Projector has a clean, compact and modern design to beautifully fit within any décor.
- Epson MicroLaser Array Technology — Unique multi-array laser diode technology produces an exceptional level of brightness while significantly enhancing the black density.
The Epson Epiq Vision mini is the perfect choice for those looking for a projector with a powerful built-in audio system. It comes integrated with custom-designed Yamaha audiophile speakers that deliver a rich and loud audio listening experience.
Epson utilizes advanced 3LCD technology for this projector. This tech is known for outstanding colour accuracy for every picture frame while at the same time keeping colour brightness optimal.
Even better, it features advanced colour processing technology. This is responsible for automatic scene-based colour correction, ensuring clear and natural images regardless of the content you play.
We also liked that this projector accepts high-quality content up to 4k, ensuring you enjoy an immersive viewing experience for your favourite TV shows, gaming, movies, etc. It delivers pictures on screens up to 150 inches and will work with virtually any wall in your house.
If you ever wished you could turn your projector into a TV, this Epson will make your dream come true! It features built-in Android TV to enable you to enjoy all your favourite streaming channels on the big screen, including HBO, Hulu, YouTube, and so on.
The included simple-to-use remote with google assistant and voice search makes the TV easy to navigate.
This projector is designed with simplicity in mind and features an elegant black, compact design with modern looks. It beautifully fits within any décor in your living room, bedroom, or home theatre.
- 1000 lumens brightness
- Built-in Yamaha sound system
- Auto horizontal and vertical keystone
- Full HD 1080p resolution
- Accepts 4K inputs
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity
LG HU810PW 4K UHD Smart Dual Laser CineBeam Projector
- LG LASER Projector 300" 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) Smart Dual Laser CineBeam, 2700 Ansi Lumens, Dynamic Tone Mapping, HLG, DCI-P3 97% with Dual Laser, webOS 5.0, AirPlay, Miracast, Bluetooth - White.Wattage: 300 watts
- 97% dci-p3 with dual laser
- 2700 ansi lumens brightness & 2,000,000:1 contrast
- hdr10 & hlg
- lg webos 5.0
LG is one of the most respected names in the consumer electronics industry. And it’s not surprising that they have also ventured into laser projector production. This LG 4k laser projector is one of their top-rated models. It delivers the performance of high-end models but at a fair price tag. In other words, this projector will give you the best bang for your buck.
This REAL 4K UHD laser projector produces up to 8.3 megapixels for lifelike images and impeccable precision on the big screen. What’s more, it has a pretty high contrast ratio of 2,000,000:1, so it excellently expresses dark scenes in your favourite TV shows, movies, games, etc.
And thanks to the integrated colour gamut of 97% of DCI-P3, this projector can accurately project colours on the big screen.
The LG HU810PW CineBeam comes rated at 2700 ANSI lumens of brightness. This makes it a super-bright unit that you can use in almost any environment in your home. This brightness level will provide you with clear, visible, and realistic images even in well-lit rooms.
Don’t forget that this projector is designed to work with giant screens up to 300 inches!
Wireless connectivity is also highly possible in this cheap laser projector from LG. It will let you wirelessly connect to other devices via built-in Bluetooth and WIFI capabilities. You can wirelessly stream all your favourite TV shows or even play videos with apps like YouTube, Disney App, and Amazon Prime.
The installation part is a breeze for this LG device. It presents you with lens shift and zoom x1.6 functionalities—enabling you to set it up virtually anywhere and set your screen to the exact size and location.
- 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution
- Brightness: 2700 ANSI Lumens
- 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- Bluetooth and WIFI-enabled
- Suitable for 300-inch screen size
SAMSUNG 120″ The Premiere Ultra Short Throw 4K Laser Projector
- 4K UHD ULTRA BRIGHT LASER: Cutting edge laser technology and 4K resolution deliver cinema like picture and contrast with 2200 lumens .Wireless Connectivity : Wi-Fi Direct - Yes. Features : Digital Clean View - Yes. Game Mode - Yes (Auto Game Mode). USB HID Support - Yes
- SMART TV POWERED BY TIZEN: Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the Projector watching experience
- ULTRA SHORT THROW & COMPACT DESIGN: This compact projector can turn any room into a home theater; Ultra Short Throw technology allows for product placement within inches of any wall to seamlessly blend into your space
- 2.2 CHANNEL SYSTEM: Elevate your home theater experience with a 2.2 channel system, the powerful subwoofer and 30W speakers to deliver a room filling sound
- MULTIPLE VOICE ASSISTANTS: Built-in Alexa, and Bixby voice assistants let you control your Projector with your voice, get information, and do so much more*
Here’s another top-rated 4K laser projector that will exceed your expectations. Proudly made by Samsung, another reputable brand, this projector has a built-in 300-Watt 2.2Ch sound system for powerful sound that elevates your home theatre listening experience.
The Samsung laser projector is a true 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution device and produces staggeringly crisp images with an optimized colour expression on maximum 120-inch screen size. This ushers you into a truly immersive home cinema experience.
HDR10+ technology enables this projector to project realistic and vibrant pictures. You’ll also get the filmmaker mode that lets you experience movies as they’re intended to be watched, changing your movie-watching experience!
And if you don’t have a screen, you can project this Premiere on a white wall for screenless use. Believe it or not, this projector will still provide you with vivid and sharp pictures.
We like that this projector is rated 2000 ANSI lumens. This is a high brightness rating and will enable you to see every detail at any hour of the day.
As for the looks, the Premiere has a sleek and compact design that blends in with any aesthetic. The compact design also facilitates easy mounting. Since it is designed to sit right by the wall with an adjustable screen, the installation process will be painless for you.
- Crystal 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution
- Ultra-short throw technology
- 2200 ANSI lumens
- Built-in 300-Watt 2.2Ch audio
- Built-in Alexa, Google Assistant, and Bixby
Sony VPL-VW915ES 4K HDR Laser Home Theater Projector
- X1 Ultimate for projector brings you the best of Sony’s image processing
- Highly efficient laser diode light source lights up the screen for up to 20,000 hours
- Dynamic HDR Enhancer brings a wider contrast range scene by scene for striking, realistic picture quality
- Advanced SXRD panel for outstanding contrast
- Digital Focus Optimizer for more accurate focus
We also feature this Sony VPL 4K laser projector on our list for its outstanding picture quality. This unit comes as a successor to the Sony VW885ES. This earlier model was popular for its remarkable picture quality, and its upgrade takes the game a notch higher.
The biggest upgrade to this model is Sony’s powerful X1 processor, that comes specially optimized for projector applications. This processor facilitates frame-by-frame HDR tone mapping, giving you the best you’ve ever seen in your home theatre.
As you may already know, Sony prides itself as the 1st company to produce a 4K projector. This highly-rated unit from the manufacturer is one of their 4K models. It utilizes SXRD panels to provide you with a true 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution.
This projector also supports both HLG ((Hybrid Log-Gamma) and HDR10 standards, further fueling its exceptional image quality.
Armed with a highly efficient laser diode light source, this projector will light up your screen for 20,000 hours. No lamp replacement or maintenance is required! The laser light source combines with dynamic iris to deliver great dynamic contrast and improve black levels.
The projector has a brightness rating of 2000 ANSI lumens. While this might seem lower than most home theatre projectors, it will still deliver excellent images with high clarity when properly calibrated.
- Full 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution
- Up to 20,000-hour lifespan
- 2000 lumens high brightness
- Infinite dynamic contrast
- Compact design for flexible mounting
- Fast response time for gamers
Hisense 120L5F Laser Cinema 4K Ultra Short Throw Laser Projector
- All-in-One Home Theater: Ultra Short Throw (UST) laser projector console, 120-inch ambient light rejection (ALR) screen, integrated 30W soundbar, and smart Android TV operating system. Includes everything needed to turn any room into a home theater.
- Incredible Image Quality: 2700 ANSI Lumens brightness from X-Fusion laser light technology, 4K UHD resolution for depth and sharp visuals, HDR10 and HLG decoding for vibrant colors, amplified by the 120-inch ALR screen and the Laser Cinema console.
- Cinematic Sound: A premium 30W smart soundbar delivers audio-immersion using award-winning dbx-tv digital audio technology. Hear and feel the superior audio experience.
- Easy Controls: With Wi-Fi and Android TV your favorite content is just a few clicks away. Voice remote with built-in Google Assistant finds shows, changes video inputs, adjusts the volume, or turns everything off for the night.
- So Many Ports: 4x HDMI (1 with HDMI ARC), 1x Ethernet, 2x USB, 1x RF Antenna, 1x Digital Audio Out, 1x Analog Audio Out. Hook up your media player, gaming console, external surround sound, and more to make Laser Cinema the focus of your living space.
This Hisense 120L5F is an all-in-one projector that provides you with everything you need to turn any room into a home theatre. It features the ultra-short throw laser projector console, a built-in 30Watts soundbar, and a 120-inch ALR (ambient light rejection) screen, all in a single package!
Larger screen TV watching will become a reality with this projector. It delivers images in true 4K resolution for super-sharp and vivid pictures. It is also equipped with an enhanced spectrum of colours to display true-to-life images with the precision of a laser light source!
Hisense goes a step above the competition and embeds 30W speakers into this projecting device. These speakers are powered by dbx-tv digital audio technology and will deliver superior audio performance. They will also save you from investing in a separate sound system for your home theatre setup.
Ultra-short throw technology means you can use this laser projector in small rooms. You can position it in your living room at a short distance of around 35mm (13.8 inches) from the wall.
Installing the projector is pretty easy, and it will perfectly fit in any room décor. Its lightweight 120-inch screen hangs wirelessly to provide you with a massive 120-inch display.
The projector offers a variety of connectivity options, including 4 HDMI ports, 1 Ethernet, 2 USB, and 1 RF antenna. This enables you to connect all your audio and video systems for a rich experience.
- Ultra-short throw laser projector
- 2700 ANSI lumens brightness
- Built-in 30Watt soundbar
- Smart Android TV operating system
- Comes with a 120-inch screen
Epson EpiqVision Ultra Short Throw LS300 3LCD Laser Projector
- Stunning Picture Quality up to 120" – Delivers an immersive, bright viewing experience for TV shows, sporting events, gaming and movies by accepting content up to 4K – for an amazing Full-HD HDR picture (1).
- Sound by Yamaha — Custom-designed audiophile 2.1 speaker system offers a powerful and emotional performance that rivals soundbars; connect via Bluetooth to use as standalone speaker.
- Built-In Android TV (2) – Latest Android TV interface with a simple-to-use remote – including voice search with built-in Google Assistant. Watch all your favorite streaming channels including Hulu, HBO, Disney-plus, YouTube and more (3). Even stream live TV with apps like YouTube TV (3).
- Ultra-Short Throw Laser Array Technology — Unique multi-array laser diode technology produces an exceptional level of brightness while significantly enhancing the black density.
- Elegant Design — Designed with simplicity in mind, the Epson EpiqVision LS300 Streaming Laser Projector has a clean and modern aesthetic to beautifully fit within any décor.
This model from Epson’s EpiqVision series also appears in our top-rated laser projector reviews. Featuring built-in Android TV plus wireless connectivity, this projector will give you easy access to all the popular streaming services, including Hulu, YouTube, HBO, Disney+, and more, right out of the box.
Whether you like hosting movie nights or binge-watching your favourite TV shows, this projector will work for you.
Epson equips this UST projector with advanced 3LCD technology, which displays 100% of the RGB colour signal for each picture frame for outstanding colour accuracy.
The projector comes rated at a high brightness of up to 3600 lumens. This makes it ideal for use in any environment in your home without compromising the image quality and brightness.
Epson optimized this unit for stunning picture image production. It seamlessly accepts content up to 4K and reproduces it in amazing full HD HDR pictures for an immersive, bright viewing experience.
You’ll be pleased to note that this projector also comes with a built-in sound system. Epson has partnered with Yamaha to create an audio experience above the competition. The unique 2.1-Ch sound system will provide you with true audiophile performance and a rich audio-listening experience.
Another notable feature of this projector is the ultra-0shirt through technology. This enables the projector to cast images on a big screen (up to 120 inches) over a shorter distance.
- 3600 lumens brightness
- Accepts content up to 4K
- Built-in 2.1Ch speaker system
- Ultra-short throw technology
- Built-in Android TV
- 1,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Maximum screen size: 120 inches
Optoma HZ39HDR Laser Home Theater Projector
- DEPENDABLE LASER LIGHT SOURCE: DuraCore laser light source eliminates lamp and filter replacements for up to 30, 000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation; IPX6 dust resistance rating ensures optical engine durability
- 4K HDR INPUT: HDR10 & HLG technologies enable brigher whites and deeper black levels for an enhanced viewing experience of images and videos
- LIGHTS-ON VIEWING: With an incredible 4, 000 lumens of brightness, project in any room in the house, including family rooms, theater or game rooms
- EASY IMAGE SETUP: 1. 3X zoom and plus/- 30-degree vertical keystone correction enable flexible installations; project a 120" image from 10'-7" – 13'-10" away
- HOME CINEMA PICTURE QUALITY: 1080p (1920×1080) resolution (with 4K input) and an incredible 300, 000: 1 contrast ratio renders sharp and detailed images from high definition content without downscaling or compression
If you’re in the market for the best budget laser projector for home theatre, this Optoma laser projector is a great choice. Despite the reasonable pricing, this projector offers a native full HD 1080p resolution and accepts 4K HDR content with real ultra HD resolution.
Besides the HDR, this projector also supports HLG technology for an enhanced overall image/video viewing experience. It has a high contrast ratio of 300,000:1 for exceptional colour depth, making whites brighter and blacks darker in your movies, sports, and TV shows.
Optoma uses a DuraCore laser light engine for this projector. This maintenance-free light will provide you with up to 30,000 hours of lifespan, so you never have to worry about lamp replacements with continued use.
Thanks to its stunning 4,000 lumens brightness rating, this super-bright projector will work in rooms with plenty of ambient lighting or many windows. You can also use it both during the day and at night.
With this projector, you’ll also enjoy playing 3D content from various 3D-compatible devices, such as 3D broadcasting, Blu-ray player, gaming console, etc. However, you’ll need to wear 3D glasses to enjoy this 3D content.
Like most of the projectors featured on this list, this model also lets you project on screens as big as 120 inches from around 13′ 10″ away from the wall. Vertical keystone correction (+/- 30 degrees) and 1.3x zoom features let you easily adjust the image for hassle-free installation and setup!
- Supports 4K HDR input
- DLP display technology
- Native 1080p full HD resolution
- Brightness: 4000 ANSI lumens
- 300,000:1 contrast ratio
- Up to 30,000hrs. lifespan
Epson EF-100 Smart Streaming Laser Projector
- STUNNING PICTURE QUALITY – Imagine an incredibly bright and colorful projected image up to 150 inches on virtually any wall or dedicated screen – even when the lights are on (2).
- INCLUDED ANDROID TV – Built-in Android TV with a simple-to-use remote – including voice search with built-in Google Assistant. Watch all your favorite streaming channels including Netflix, HBO, YouTube, hulu, ESPN and more. Even stream live TV with apps like YouTube TV.
- INTEGRATED AUDIO SYSTEM – Internal high-quality bass-reflex speaker for an impressive audio performance. Additionally, the EF-100 includes a standard 3. 5mm stereo output connection with preset tone controls.
- ELEGANT COMPACT DESIGN – Designed with simplicity in mind, the Epson EF-100 has a clean, compact, and modern design available in white and silver, or black and copper to beautifully fit within any décor.
- EPSON MICROLASER ARRAY PROJECTION TECHNOLOGY – Unique multi-array laser diode technology to produce an exceptional level of brightness while significantly enhancing the black density. The result is an exceptionally bright and clear image – far beyond most projectors in this class (1, 3)
Looking for the best laser projector under $1000? If yes, you just found this Epson Ef-100 smart streaming laser projector. This is no doubt the most affordable laser projector on our list at this price tag. Nevertheless, it comes with a great set of features that puts it in the same class as the high-end models.
Like the top-rated models on this list, this Epson comes ready to give you stunning picture quality. It outputs bright and colourful images on screens as big as 150 inches!
The Epson can produce high-definition images at an excellent brightness of 2000 lumens for black-and-white content. It is armed with 3-chip projector technology that displays 100% of the RGB colour for each frame for outstanding colour accuracy.
It presents you with a built-in Android TV interface to let you use it as a TV. The projector will let you stream all your favourite TV shows from popular streaming channels like Netflix, Hulu, HBO, ESPN, etc. The simple-to-use remote and built-in Google Assistant will make it easy to navigate your giant TV.
The integrated audio system is another feature that puts this projector on the map. It comes integrated with internal high-quality bass-reflex speakers that give you an immersive audio experience. On top of this, it features a standard 3.5mm stereo output connection to let you add a separate audio system.
Note that this projector will automatically analyze your projected image and correct the picture’s vertical geometry for a beautiful viewing experience. This makes the placement part effortless for you. This projector’s compact, clean, and modern design enables it to fit any décor.
- Built-in Android TV interface
- Projects on screens up to 150 inches
- Integrated high-quality bass-reflex speaker
- 200 lumens of brightness
- Auto picture skew correction
- Backed by Epson standard 2-year warranty
Xiaomi 1S 4K MJJGTYDS04FM Ultra Short Throw Projector
- 4K UHD LASER PROJECTOR – Superior Resolution might be an understatement. With Native 4K Ultra HD and Brightness 2100 ANSI lumens, Built with industry-leading patented 3-Color Laser and TI DLP technology allows for light to be used more efficiently for finer detail across a wider color gamut and deeper vibrance for breathtaking video resolution. Ultra Short throw projector reduces eyestrain by diffusing light without losing picture quality.
- 150-INCH PROJECTOR SCREEN SIZE - With the ChangHong laser projector, you can choose from four different projector sizes at 80 inches, 100 inches, 120 inches, and 150 inches.
- POWERFUL SOUND – Xiaomi 1S 4K laser projector offers more than just stunning picture quality; it also boasts powerful 30W DTS HD speakers by Dolby Audio. This stereo provides crystal-clear audio precision tuned to accentuate the home theatre experience.
- Smart Projector with Xiaomi Chinese Version Android OS. English Support. YouTube, Netflix HD, Prime Video works perfectly.
- Ships by FedEx, about 3~7 days arrived. Expensive Machine, please Google or YouTube Clear everything before you order it.
You also can’t go wrong with this unit if you’re looking for the best laser projector for home theatre use. It comes optimized to produce stunning picture and video quality in native 4K resolution. It boasts 4K TI DLP technology which gives you breath-taking, lifelike images, just as they’re intended to be shown.
With low to medium ambient lighting, its 2000 ANSI lumens deliver excellent brightness in dark rooms and other environments.
We like that this projector comes equipped with ultra-short throw technology to let you place it close to the wall without affecting the picture quality. With this Xiaomi 4k laser projector, you can choose to display your content on various screen sizes ranging from 80 inches, 100 inches, 120 inches, or even 150 inches!
Another amazing feature of this projector is its built-in sound system. It is armed with Dolby Audio 30W DTS HD speakers. This stereo system provides crystal-clear sound precision-tuned to accentuate the home theatre experience.
The ALPD 3.0 cinema-grade laser light source used for this projector has an extended lifespan of more than 25,000 hours. And it will take you through years of maintenance-free use with regular 8-hour everyday use.
- Native 4K ultra-HD resolution
- 2000 ANSI lumens of brightness
- Ultra-short Throw 0.233:1
- 3000:1(FIFO) contrast ratio
- ALPD 3.0 cinema-grade laser engine
- 25,000plus hours of lifespan
Vava 4K Ultra Short Throw Laser TV Home Theatre Projector
- VAVA 4K Laser Projector ,30 day returns ,1 year warranty covered 100 % by electronics discounted
- Specification item value Private Mold Yes Type Digital Projector Style DLP Use Business & Education, Home Home Theater Projector Yes Portable No Brightness 6000 lumens Contrast Ratio 3000:1
- Resolution 4K(3840*2160) Projection Distance 5-50cm Lamp ALPD 3.0 Lens 0.47" DMD Brand Name VAVA
- RAM 2GB DDR3 ROM 32GB eMMC high-speed flash memory WIFI 2.4/5GHz,support 802.11 Operation System Android 7.1
- Easy Installation The ultra short throw projection eliminates the need for additional mounting hardware and professional installations. Not only is the installation quick and painless, but your viewing experience will also no longer be interrupted by moving objects
This Vava 4K laser projector combines a great native contrast ratio, stunning 4K UHD picture quality, and built-in high-quality audio in a single unit. And this makes it one of the best options for your home theatre!
Vava equips this unit with Advanced ALPD 3.0 Cinematic Technology to give you a full theatre-like experience. Combine this with 4K UHD clarity, and your movie nights will only get better. Don’t forget that you can adjust the screen size from 80 to 150 inches to get fully immersed in your favourite films and TV shows.
The projector uses an incredible 6000 lumens (2500 ANSI lumens) to provide bright images in any environment. With this projector, you don’t need a pitch-black room to get great images. It utilizes a 3-colour wheel to deliver the most accurate colours for unmatched brightness and purity.
And with a native 3,000:1 vivid contrast ratio, this projector will give you richer and deeper blacks and brilliant whites, taking your movie night experience a notch higher!
Since this is an ultra-short throw projector, you don’t need any extra hardware or a professional installer to start using it. It features auto keystone correction for easy, painless installation.
Built-in Harman Kardon 60W stereo sound is another reason to love this projector. This soundbar will provide you with high-fidelity sound that’s impressively rich and loud. You won’t even need to get an additional sound system to supplement your audio!
This Vava 4k UHD smart projector has an Android operating system. It lets you run apps such as Amazon Prime, Netflix, and more. It also supports Google Assistant and Alexa to allow you to easily navigate the various apps and streaming channels.
- 4K (3840*2160) resolution
- 2500 ANSI Lumens
- Ultra-short throw projection technology
- Integrated Harman Kardon soundbar
- Works with screen sizes up to 150 inches
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
LG HU85LA Ultra Short Throw 4K UHD Laser Projector
- 4K UHD (3840x2160) Display.HDCP 2.2
- Up to 2700 ANSI Lumens brightness - laser projector (Class 1 laser)
- Display a 120” Screen from just 7. 2 inch away from projector surface
- LG webOS lite. Use the included Magic Remote on this LG CineBeam projector to access LG’s webOS smart TV operating system for all your favorite content streaming apps such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, and VUDU.
- Alexa Built-In. Noise-26↓ / 28↓ / 30dB(A)↓
This LG product makes another best 4k laser projectors for your home theatre. It boasts native 4K resolution (3840x2160p). It delivers up to 8 million pixels which work closely with the XPR technology to give you precise and detailed image quality.
Typical projectors feature HDR tone mapping technology. But this LG HU85LA features HDR10 with dynamic mapping. This advanced technology ensures everything you view on your screen is optimized picture quality, frame by frame.
As if that’s not enough, this projector also features TruMotion technology that generates animation frames between the existing frames—making animations more realistic.
LG equipped this projector with 3-channel laser technology to ensure 12-bit colour reproduction performance. This translates to stunning colour accuracy for enhanced viewing. It also has a high contrast ratio (2,000,000:1), making dark appear darker and white scenes whiter for a breathtaking viewing experience.
Because this is a UST projector (Ultra-short throw projector), you can use it in small spaces without any issues. It will excellently produce projections as big as 120 inches over a pretty short distance of 7.2 inches from the lens tip to the screen. The projector’s 2700-lumens rating makes it ideal for use in bright living rooms and home theatres.
Don’t forget that this projector also comes with an easy screen adjustment function (a warping function with up to 12 adjustments). This makes it easy for you to align your projector image.
- 7.2-inch ultra-short throw technology
- Superior 4K resolution
- Brightness up to 2700 lumens
- 2,000,000:1 high contrast ratio
- Works with screen sizes up to 120 inches
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Epson – Pro Cinema LS12000 4K PRO-UHD Laser Projector
- 4K PRO-UHD (1) Projection Technology – A new type of 4K home theater experience utilizing advanced processing for resolution enhancement, color and image processing – resulting in an exceptional 4K home theater experience
- True 3-Chip Projector Design – Advanced 3LCD technology displays 100% of the RGB color signal for every frame. This allows for an outstanding color gamut while maintaining excellent brightness, without any “rainbowing” or “color brightness” issues some may see with other projector technologies
- Pixel-Shift Processor – Advanced pixel-shifting processor precisely controls three high-definition LCD chips to parallel process millions of pixels of information. This new type of resolution enhancement technology (1) results in an exceptionally sharp 4K visual experience
- HDR Processor – Full 10-bit HDR (2) color processing accepting 100% of the HDR source information to faithfully reproduce HDR content for an exceptional visual performance
- Digital Imaging Processor – Real-time 12-bit analog-to-digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions, while helping to eliminate banding, blocking and other compression artifacts from the final visual performance. This powerful processor faithfully reproduces the source material the way it was intended to be shown
If you’re still looking for the best gaming laser projector, this Epson Pro Cinema LS12000 is another viable option. This model registers an excellent refresh rate of up to 120Hz (i.e., 120 frames per second), promoting a smoother motion for the supported content.
Moreover, it has a reduced input lag of 16ms for an epic gaming experience!
This is a 4K pro-UHD projector featuring advanced pixel-shifting technology working closely with 3 separate high-definition LCD chips to give you a stunningly sharp picture without sacrificing the brightness.
It is armed with Epson’s advanced ZX video processor. This high-performance processor handles real-time colour, HDR3, contrast, resolution enhancement, and frame interpolation. This ensures you view the source material just as intended to be seen.
Another notable feature of this device is the full 10-bit HDR3 colour processing that accepts 100% of HDR source content. It then faithfully reproduces the HLG, HDR10+, and HDR content for fantastic visual performance.
The impressive 2,700 lumens brightness rating ensures you enjoy a clear and well-defined picture in nearly any environment, including bright rooms.
Don’t forget that this unit has an axis-motorized vertical and horizontal lens shift that makes installation a breeze. You can also adjust the focus and zoom and then save all these settings in one of the device’s 10 memory presets. A ceiling mounting kit is included in the box for hassle-free, professional mounting.
The device is backed by Epson’s standard 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical phone support.
- Native 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution
- 2700 lumens of brightness
- Super-fast (16ms) response time
- High 120Hz refresh rate
- 2,500:000:1 contrast ratio
- Maximum screen size: 300 inches
BenQ V7050i 4K Laser TV Projector
- BenQ V7050i 4K UHD Ultra Short Throw Laser DLP Home Theater Projector - 1x Android TV Adapter - 2x Remote Controls - 1x 9.8' Power Cord - BenQ 3 Year Limited Warranty - Flashpoint Laptop Stand and Accessory Tray - H&A High-Speed HDMI 2.0 Cable with Ethernet (Gold Series) 10'
- Create an immersive home theater experience with the BenQ V7050i 4K UHD Ultra Short Throw Laser DLP Home Theater Projector Bundle. Includes an Android TV adapter for easy streaming, 2 remote controls, a 9.8' power cord, and more for a complete setup.
- Ultra short throw distance allows for larger images in smaller rooms without the need for extensive setup or installation. Features HDR10 and HLG for lifelike and vivid colors, along with 3000 ANSI lumens for bright and clear images even in well-lit rooms.
- The Flashpoint Laptop Stand and Accessory Tray provides a convenient and secure platform for your laptop during presentations. The H&A High-Speed HDMI 2.0 Cable with Ethernet (Gold Series) ensures a stable and high-quality connection for your home theater components.
- Backed by BenQ's 3 Year Limited Warranty for added peace of mind.
If you’re still looking for the best home theatre laser projector with 4K resolution, this is another great option. This is the first 4K laser UST projector from BenQ, and it comes ready to meet the needs of every home theatre enthusiast.
It boasts 4K (3840 × 2160 or 8.3 million Pixels) for incredible clarity for TV shows and movies in your home theatre or living room. And it is designed to work with large screen sizes up to 120 inches, which stands out from your small TV screen.
The projector is rated 2,500 ANSI lumens, allowing for comfortable viewing even in brightly lit rooms.
BenQ equips this projector with HDR-PRO and 98% DCI-P3 super-wide colour gamut technology for vibrant colour performance. Add to the filmmaker mode, and your movie nights will get better than ever before.
We also like that this top-rated projector features DLP technology for longer-lasting, crisper, and sharper images. This is the same technology used in 90% of the cinemas in the world and in ALL digital IMAX theatres.
Ultra-short throw technology is another reason to like this projector. It allows for the projection of images as big as 100 inches from a pretty short distance of 8.7 inches. This gives it a suitable projector for use in areas with limited space where the projector placement should be close to the screen.
If you’re looking for a projector with a built-in sound system, you’ll like that this BenQ features two 5-Watt built-in surround speakers, which deliver a balanced audio listening experience.
- Up to 2500 ANSI Lumens
- Built-in DLP technology
- 4K UHD resolution
- Ultra-short throw projection
- 20000 hrs. laser source life
- Works with screens up to 100 inches
Panasonic PT-VMZ50U 3LCD Portable Laser Projector
- Lamp Type: WoProlight Premium Quality Replacement Lamp with Housing, Easy installation
- Lamp life: 3000 (normal) / 4000(economy) hours
- 180 days warranty and 30 days 100% Money Back Guarantee
- WoProlight lamps will be tested before ship to customers
- Fit Projector: Panasonic PT-F100NT Panasonic PT-F100NTEA Panasonic PT-F100NTU Panasonic PT-F100U Panasonic PT-F200 Panasonic PT-F200NTU Panasonic PT-F200U Panasonic PT-F300E Panasonic PT-F300NTU Panasonic PT-F300U Panasonic PT-FW100NT Panasonic PT-FW100NTU Panasonic PT-FW300NTU Panasonic PT-FW300U Panasonic PT-F100 Panasonic PT-F200NT Panasonic PT-F300EA Panasonic PT-F300NTEA Panasonic PT-FW100NTEA Panasonic PT-FW300NTEA Panasonic PT-FW300EA
The last spot on our laser projector reviews goes to this portable Panasonic laser projector. The unit stands out with its exceptional brightness of 5,000 lumens, making it the brightest laser projector in this list. We highly recommend this projector for use in cooperative and educational environments.
The projector boasts WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200 pixels), which is a better fit for professional and business presentations. This resolution is clearly better than the 1080p resolution. It is brighter and will work well with various content, including spreadsheets, PowerPoint slides, engineering drawings, websites, and documents.
You’ll also like that this laser projector achieves an impressive dynamic contrast ratio of 3,000,000:1. This will add depth and realism to your content, so you can view more details in shadows even when dark and bright scenes interchange frequently.
With this projector, you’ll have multiple input options, including two HDMI ports, VGA, composite video, and DIGITAL LINK via Ethernet. These will enable you to connect to nearly any device. The projector also supports 4K UHD input via HDMI and DIGITAL LINK.
Installation is hassle-free for this projector. It comes with manual keystone adjustments for easy image fitment on the screen when projecting from an unusual angle. The unit has curved screen correction to eliminate barrel/pincushion distortion for easy projection on curved screens.
Additional features that facilitate easy installation include 1.6x zoom, 1.09 to 1.77:1 throw ratio, and vertical & horizontal lens shift.
- Brightness up to 5,000 lumens
- Compact and lightweight design
- 1.6x zoom feature for flexible setup
- Wide vertical and horizontal lens shift
- 3,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels
Best Laser Projector – Buying Guide
If this is your first time buying a laser projector, you’ll have to spend hours digging through countless models to find the most suitable one for you.
Below we have discussed the most important factors that you should look for in a laser projector. These will help you easily narrow down your options for easier selection.
One of the most crucial considerations when looking for a new laser projector is its brightness rating. The brightness in laser projectors is expressed in lumens, similar to other projectors.
The higher the lumens, the brighter the projector.
Your intended applications will depend on how much brightness you need in a laser projector. For instance, if you plan to use your new preceptor in an extremely dark room, you’ll need lower brightness.
You’ll need higher brightness projectors to help cancel out the high ambience lighting for brighter rooms or outdoor use and enjoy clear pictures.
Most laser projectors have a brightness rating of around 3,000 to 7,000 lumens.
However, some high-end models go as high as a whopping 20,000 lumens! These are more suited for commercial use.
We encourage you to stick to the 3000 to 7000 lumens for a projector for home applications.
The resolution has a lot to do with the picture quality you get on your projection screen, making it another important factor to consider.
In layman’s language, resolution refers to the number of lines a projector throws on the screen. The more lines cast, the greater the picture quality.
Depending on the content you wish to project, you should get a model that’s up to the task.
There are 4 main resolution quality options you’ll find on the market today. These include 4k (4096 x 2160), HD (1920 x 1080), WXGA (1280 x 800), and XGA (1024 x 768).
4K and HD are the most popular options for a wide range of applications, including home theatre and gaming.
For phenomenal gaming or movie-watching experience, we suggest getting the best 4k laser projector. This will give you the highest quality images compared to the others.
Note that 8K laser projectors are also available. Unfortunately, these are quite pricey. Plus, they’re hard to come by.
The contrast ratio complements projector brightness, so it’s also worth consideration. You may get a projector with a great Lumens rating, but if it has a low contrast ratio, the images it displays will appear washed out.
For starters, contrast refers to the ratio between a given image’s white and black portions. High contrast ratio will make white scenes in a movie appear white and black ones appear blacker.
Laser projectors generally have high contrast ratios. Nonetheless, you’ll still need to check a model’s contrast rating to ensure it will meet your expectations.
If you’re planning to use your new projector in a darkened room, a low contrast ratio of around 1: 1,500 is a great choice. A higher contrast of 1: 2,000 will be an even better option.
You should also bear in mind the size of the laser projection screen you plan to use with your new projector.
Everyone is inclined to go with the largest screen available. But larger isn’t always better. You want to consider the size of your room to ensure you get a screen that will fit in the available space.
In addition to that, you also want to ensure that the images from the projector will fit perfectly on the screen you choose.
Resolution and throw distance should also help influence your decision for the perfect screens.
For instance, a larger screen isn’t recommended for low-resolution images. It will likely look blurred when displayed on a larger screen.
Most of the available screens range from 80 to 150 inches, so you should get a perfect fit for your projector.
The throw distance in projectors is the distance from the tip of your projector lens tip to the screen. In other words, it’s the distance over which the images travel from the projector lens onto the screen.
Different laser projectors come with varying throw distances, ranging from long throw, short throw, and ultra-short-throw projector options.
Projectors hanging on the low-to mid-price ranges are usually the long throw models. They can easily project on giant screens up to 35 inches! These models allow for flexible mounting, and you can put them on the ceiling or on the table.
Short-throw projectors have shorter distances than long-throw models of around 3-8 feet. They easily mount to the ceiling or on the wall.
The Ultra-short throw (UST) models, on the other hand, have pretty shorter distances (0-4ft.). They also allow you to mount them to the ceiling, wall, or table.
You need to ensure you pick the right throw distances to use your projector correctly. The long-throw models can work over a larger distance compared to the others.
We encourage you to always measure the distances from where you intend to install your new projector to the screen. This will give you a more accurate idea of the throw distance you require.
Let’s face the truth…laser projectors are an expensive investment. And for such an investment, you want to safeguard it in every possible way.
Make sure you get a projector that comes with a longer warranty.
This will give you peace of mind since you’re assured the manufacturer will be standing behind their product for years to come.
Most manufacturers will offer you a warranty of 1-2 years.
You may also come across brands that let you make an application to extend the warranty period.
Some extra features you may find highly convenient in your new laser projector are discussed below.
- Built-in speakers: You may also want to look for a projector with a high-quality built-in soundbar or speakers. This will save you a lot of money if you don’t already have a full sound system and don’t have the budget to invest in one.
- Connectivity options: A projector with wireless connectivity options such as WIFI and Bluetooth is a plus. Models with multiple ports for HDMI and USB are also a better option.
- Remote control compatibility: This will make the projector much easier to operate with a remote device from your sofa’s comfort. This is especially helpful for ceiling-mounted models.
- Portability: Do you wish to take the projector with you everywhere? If yes, look for a compact model. Portable laser projector models also make setup and installation easier. They’re also easy to handle and let you try out different distances, rooms, and screen sizes.
- Easy installation: A user-friendly projector should be easy to install in your home theatre or gaming room. Check previous users’ reviews for firsthand info on the installation difficulty for your new unit.
Laser Projector Vs Lamp
The primary difference between a laser projector and a lamp is the light source. The former uses a laser engine to produce light, while the former relies on a large bulb to display images on a screen. The different light sources bring up major differences in the operation of the two models.
Let’s discuss the two types of projectors and their advantages and disadvantages to help you understand them better.
This is the earliest type of projector, but it’s still a popular choice among homeowners today. It gets its name from its light source, which is essentially a high-pressure mercury arc lamp.
The projector employs an electrical current to help light the mercury vapour in the bulb. This causes the bulb to emit super-bright light, which is then directed to an LCD or DLP panel to produce the final image.
A lamp projector produces good-quality images, and you can always get a replacement bulb whenever the current one dies. However, they have a shorter life expectancy and consume more power.
- affordably priced
- smaller and portable design
- The light source (bulb) is replaceable.
- cost-effective option for a low-use projector
- requires maintenance
- picture colour and brightness fade overtime
- labour cost for bulb replacement
A laser projector is equipped with a laser engine that produces the laser light needed to create images. The laser light passes through a colour wheel inside the projector, where it bounces off the mirrors inside the device to create an image.
These projectors generally last longer than lamp models. A typical model can go for up to 10 years with 8-hour everyday use. They also deliver exceptional brightness compared to lamp projectors, making them a great choice for outdoor use.
Probably the best part is that they feature higher contrast than their counterparts. This means the blacks are richer and deeper, and the white scenes appear white when using a laser projector.
- extended lifespan
- instant on/off
- high contrast ratios
- virtually maintenance-free use
- energy efficient
- higher upfront cost
- laser engine replacement is costly and not readily available
- constant brightness reduction
- larger and heavier design
From the above comparison, it’s clear that laser projectors take the day in performance and reliability. Their main drawback is price. If you have a budget for a laser projector, we encourage you to choose it over the lamp model.
How Does A Laser Projector Work?
A laser projector works by utilizing 3 lasers, each representing primary colour, to create an image projected on the screen. This makes it different from standard projectors that use a white bulb to produce white light filtered into different colours.
The three-primary-colours laser is diffused and then falls on a chip. From here, it goes through a series of lenses that magnify and focus—eventually projecting an image on the screen.
However, some projectors use true RGB, but they’re pretty expensive. Most manufacturers utilize blue laser light, which is more affordable to homeowners.
This hybrid model reduces the number of lasers from three to only one. Light from this laser gets split into two beams, with one of the beams being converted into yellow and green light.
The three beams then converge in a lens and prism system that passes the light through a chip, lenses for magnifying glasses, and finally focuses on the screen.
Some hybrid models also employ a red LED and phosphor as the green light source from blue laser light.
The benefit of hybrid models is less light is wasted since the only light produced by the light engine is the light needed. This means using less energy to create a similar picture, making the models even more energy-efficient.
How Long Will A Laser Projector Last?
One of the main reasons behind layer projectors’ increased popularity is their extended lifespan compared to traditional lamp projectors. But how long exactly do they last?
The average lifespan of a laser projector is 20,000. However, some models can last up to 30,000 hours!
This places the laser projector giant strides ahead of a standard projector with an average lifespan of around 3000 to 6000 hours.
For 20,000 hours, you can rest assured that your projector will last for years, even with regular use. To be more specific, 20,000 hours will translate to approx. 6.8 years with 8-hour everyday use.
NOTE: manufacturers estimate this lifespan when assuming you’re using the Eco mode. Your projector consumes less power in this mode and automatically goes off when not in use.
Needless to say, the key benefit of the extended lifespan of a laser projector is low maintenance. You won’t need to change the lamp often, like in the average projector.
However, note that traditional lamp projectors have one benefit over laser models regarding longevity. You can easily extend their lifespan by replacing the bulb.
But the same isn’t possible for a laser projector. Once it’s dead, it’s done! Sorry, no replacement laser engines for laser projectors!
Still want to know more about laser projectors? Here are brief answers to commonly asked questions about the projectors…
Does Epson make a native 4k HDR laser projector?
Absolutely! Epson is one of the biggest names in the projector industry and produces native 4K HDR laser projectors. They were the first to announce the world’s first-ever native 4K laser projecting around the beginning of 2020.
This model is the Epson Pro L12000QNL and can deliver ultra HD image quality and uncompromising detail. This high-resolution projector will bring to life more intricate details for a more immersive audience experience. The 12000-lumen projector is also applicable for higher education, life events, and cooperative environments.
Is a laser projector better than DLP?
It’s hard to notice any differences between a DLP projector and a laser projector, especially if the laser projector in question features a DLP chip. To help you easily decide, you want to consider the light source used in the projector.
For instance, a DLP lamp projector will require maintenance and is less energy efficient than a DLP laser projector. Refer to our section above on lamp vs laser projectors for more information.
Which is better, LED or laser projector?
LED projectors rely on light-emitting diodes to project images. They use separate lights instead of colour filters for the primary RGB (red, green, and blue) colours, eliminating the need for a colour wheel. Laser projectors use a colour wheel in addition to the laser light source to create images on the screen.
The two projectors have distinct differences, as outlined below:
- Laser projectors are brighter than LED projectors. On average, laser projectors give out a brightness of 3,500 plus ANSI lumens. This is on the higher side compared to the 2000 ANSI lumens on a typical LED unit.
- Both models have impressive lifespans. LED models will last an average of 20,000 hours which is pretty close to the lifespan of laser projectors of 20,000 to 30,000 hours. This places them on one side against the lamp models.
- Laser projectors are larger compared to LED models. The difference in size makes LEDs a more portable option.
- Lasers suffer the infamous rainbow effect, which compromises colour accuracy and image quality. This isn’t the case with LEDs since they employ specific light sources for the primary colours.
- LED models will cost you less than laser models. Therefore, if you’re on a budget, an LED projector will be an ideal choice for you.
Are 4K laser projectors worth it?
4K laser projectors are worth it if you want to upgrade your viewing experience. This type of projector offers you the latest laser technology and ultra-high 4K resolution in one package, enabling you to enjoy the best of both worlds.
As you already know, laser projectors are becoming a popular choice for many people because they’ve extended longevity and are maintenance-free, unlike standard projectors. A laser projector with 4K resolution will produce rich and colourful scenes for an enhanced cinema viewing experience.
Do laser projectors have better contrast?
Yes. Laser projectors produce better contrast compared to standard lamp projectors. This comes from the simple fact that laser beams don’t just fire on black sections of your screen. Instead, it only fires on black sciences, enhancing them with richer and deeper depth.
This will make the black scenes in a movie appear stronger, and the white ones appear brighter. Lamps, on the other hand, will project no matter what. And while they still offer good contrast, they fall a step behind the laser models.
Why a laser DLP projector has such high contrast?
A laser DLP projector comes equipped with DLP (Digital Light Processor) technology. This latest chip-based technology generates superior-quality images compared to LCoS and 3LCD. It involves using tiny mirrors to reflect light onto the projection screen, which helps create full HD images 1080p or ultra-4K images.
It includes a physical colour wheel that gives your pictures vibrant, variegated hues that stand with excellent colour accuracy compared to other projection technologies.
How far does a laser projector have to be away from the screen?
How far the laser projector will need to be away from the screen will depend on the size of your room as well as your projector’s throw distance. If you have a small space, we advise you to go for short-throw or ultra-short-throw projectors.
These significantly reduce the throw distance to around 3 ft. or 0-4 ft., respectively. On the other hand, long-throw projectors can project over a long distance and are suitable for large rooms or halls. Before you get a laser projector, measure the distance from where you intend to place the projector to the screen to help you get the ideal throw size.
When shopping for a new laser projector, you should know what to look for in advance to help save you time and confusion. We have already provided you with the most crucial factors to look for in this guide to make this part easy for you.
Our list of the most popular products on the market today also provides a narrowed-down list for an even easier selection. The models featured in our guide will meet different applications, including home theatre, gaming, school use, and even office. They also come in different price ranges, so you’ll find a model that fits your budget.
Having gone through this comprehensive laser projectors guide, we have no doubt that you’re now fully equipped to pick the best laser projector for your unique needs and applications.