We all want the best for our money, but how do you know what a good fit is without research? When looking into buying something that will likely be an investment and part of your everyday life – like used canon 50mm wide angle lens, it makes sense to spend some time getting educated on where exactly this product falls within its market space.
The future of the best used canon 50mm wide angle lens is here, and we’ve got all the best picks for 2024. We have compiled 86453 reviews from top experts that led us to these 20 devices on the list.
The Best Used Canon 50Mm Wide Angle Lens Deals This Week:
- [Attention Please ] In order to provide you with a satisfying experience, please make sure you've READ and UNDERSTAND the below information before purchasing. Please kindly note this Brightin Star camera lens is only used for Mirrorless Camera, NOT for SLR Camera.
- [Note] This product is a manual lens without an auto-focus function. And the most important thing is to make sure you've set the "release without lens" mode, or your camera may unable to take pictures or videos. If you need any help about that please contact our customer service team directly.
- [Upgraded UMC Coated Lens] This 50MM f1.4 mirrorless camera lens uses multi-layer nano-coating, which greatly reduces ultraviolet rays and stray light entering the lens, effectively eliminating ghosting and flare, while improving light transmission and providing better picture quality.
- [Sharp Focus & Soft Out-Of-Focus Image Quality]The lens structure is 6 elements in 5 groups, it can make the picture near the focus point sharp and clear when focusing while ensuring that the picture outside the focus range is soft.
- [Metal Structure Design] Brightin Star 55mm F1.4 is made of metal and glass, with exquisite workmanship and compact design, allowing you to put the lens in your pocket.
- Compact, Lightweight Fixed 50 millimeter Focal Length Lens.
- Large F, 1.8 Aperture for Low-Light Photography and Creative Background Blur
- A Stepping Motor (Gear-Type STM) Provides Smooth and Quiet Continuous AF During Video Recording, As Well As When Shooting Photos
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes
- Optimized Lens Placement and Coatings Help Deliver Outstanding Color Balance, While Minimizing Ghosting and Flare
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras. Lens construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- LENS ATTACHMENT: Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- LENS COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 58MM Lens models including Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM, Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G, Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R, Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 II, Fujifilm XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II
- CAMERA MODELS: Canon EOS Rebel T7 T7i T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i T100 SL3 SL2 SL1 90D 80D 77D 70D 1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D 7D Mark II 6D Mark II 5DS 5D Mark II 1D Mark II M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 M200 R RP
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Wide-Angle is compatible with 58MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a ''Ø'' (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed by Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.8 prime lens is perfect for low-light conditions, travel, environmental portrait and general photography, Engineered for Nikon DX-format D-SLRS, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G lens renders a picture angle approximating the classic normal angle of view of a 50mm lens on a Nikon FXformat digital SLR or 35mm film camera
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments
- 50mm focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continous Move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- View-angle Coverate：Diagonal 63 Degree/Vertical 38 Degree/Horizontal 54 Degree.
- Lens Structure:5 sets, 7 pieces
- Minimum Aperture:F/22,Minimum Focusing Distance:0.25m / 0.8ft,Maximum Magnification:0.23X.
- Filter Diameter / Auantity Available:52mm / 1,Maximum Diameter and Length:73*59mm.
- Support auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode.
- Filter size is 67mm, minimum focus distance with 0.85m
- Lens aperture range is F/1.8-F/22, lens construction with 6 groups of 9 pieces
- Full frame view: level: 16 degree / vertical: 24 degrees / diagonal: 28.5 degrees
- Lens carrying the usual electronic contacts, but also a USB connection that can be used to upgrade the lens firmware
- Suitable for a wide range of other subjects, including selective architecture, landscapes, portrait, short range sports and theatre photography
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements, Groups: 7 by 6, Diaphragm: Blades 8, Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter. Minimum focusing distance: 17.8 inch
- An f 1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- 2 high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference
- 58MM FOR NIKON MACRO LENS ATTACHMENT: Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for outstanding fisheye photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- NIKON LENSES COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 58MM Lens models including Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II, Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G, Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 is Macro STM, Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM, Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM, Sigma 30mm F1.4 Contemporary DC DN for Canon EF-M, Sigma 30mm F1.4 Contemporary DC DN for Sony E, FUJIFILM XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ, FUJIFILM XF 35mm f/1.4 R, Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S.
- CAMERA MODELS: NIKON LENS DSLR D5 D500 D610 D750 D810 D850 D3500 D3400 D3300 D3200 D3100 D5600 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100 D7500 D7200 D7100. Also compatible with the Canon EOS M Compact System Mirrorless Cameras M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 M200.
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Fish eye adapter is compatible with 58MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a ""Ø"" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø52= 58MM lens thread size.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed by Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- YN50mm F1.8, it's the first prime lens produced by Yongnuo, it suports AF Auto Focus function, and MF manual Focus function. An excellent addition to the EOS 18-55mm lens kits.
- This 50 mm lens provides much faster aperture for low light usage and has better edge to edge sharpness.
- Mounting type: Canon EF. Auto Focus or Manual, 2 Inches in Length, 0.15 Magnification, 46 Degree Maximum Angle of View, 6 Elements in 5 Groups, Accepts 52mm. Filters max focal length: 55.0 millimeters
- Works well with cameras such as the 5D, 7D, 60D, 70D, T3, T3i, T5, T5i, plus more.
- YN50 MM F1.8 lens maximum magnification and field of view:0.15×160×240mm (when located to 0.45 meter)
- Canon’s first ultra wide-angle, fixed focal length RF lens
- High image quality and bright, fixed f/2.8 maximum aperture
- A stepping motor (gear-type STM) that provides smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording
- Supremely lightweight and compact, for an ultra-wide lens for full-frame cameras
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.11 inches and maximum magnification of 0.26x
- WHAT’S INSIDE: The EOS R RF24-105mm F4-7.1 IS STM Lens Kit features 1 EOS R camera body, 1 RF24-105mm F4-7.1 IS STM Lens, 1 wide strap, 1 battery charger, 1 LP-E6N battery pack, 1 Cable protector, and 1 IFC-100U Interface cable
- FULL-FRAME CMOS SENSOR & DIGIC 8 30.3 MP IMAGE PROCESSOR CAMERA: Ensures crisp photos and high-resolution videos; enables optimum performance, image processing, and video functionality
- DUAL PIXEL CMOS AF: Features an impressive 5,655 manually selectable AF points* and delivers sharp focus in up to 0.05** seconds so you can capture, focus, and maintain action shots with ease
- RF LENS COMPATIBLE: The EOS R camera is designed to work effortlessly with the included RF24-105mm IS STM lens; it maintains compatibility with EF and EF-S lenses through the use of one of three optional mount adapters*
- LENS IS IDEAL FOR TRAVEL: The RF24-105mm F4-7.1 IS STM Lens weighs approximately 0.87 lbs and features 0.4x max magnification, f/4-7.1 lens aperture, and 24-105mm focal length, making it great for travel or everyday photography
- ※ Camera Models: CANON Rebel (77D T7i T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i T2i T1i XT XTi XSi), CANON EOS (750D 760D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 7D 60D) and more.
- ※ This Wide-Angle is compatible with 58MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Oslash" (diameter) symbol. For example: Oslash58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- ※ The PowerTrust 0.43X Wide Angle Lens represents a great alternative to high-end, professional lenses. It conveniently mounts to the front of your fixed or zoom lens and allows you to capture a wider field of view. Great for family photos, real estate photography, landscapes, and can be used by photographers of all levels.
- ※ PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING.This lens is not recommended for use with ultra-wide angle lenses.
- ※ 30 Days Money Back / 2 Year Warranty.
- F1.8 large aperture,virtual background, which makes photography with more fun.
- Support auto focus and manual focus mode.
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information.
- Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras.
- Multi-coated lenses,effectively improve the transmittance.
- EF-S ultra wide zoom lens. Drive System-Lead screw and rack system driven by stepping motor
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 10-18mm,1:4.5 - 5.6
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.72 ft. / 0.22m
- Stepping motor for noise-free video shooting
- Optical image stabilizer
- Yongnuo Lens EF 50mm 1.8 for Canon is a 50mm auto fucus lens for creative, art and beauty photography. The wide aperture of 1.8 enables a shallow dept of field.
- F1.8 large aperture,virtual background,which makes photography with more fun.
- Support auto focus and manual focus mode;
- Adopts gold plating for the metal contacts,effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information;
How We Test Used Canon 50Mm Wide Angle Lens?
We test used canon 50mm wide angle lens by using it for a scene. Then we review the footage to see how it looks and feels. We also consider how easy or difficult it is to use used canon 50mm wide angle lens. We want to make sure that the gear we recommend is high quality and will help you make great films. So far, we’ve tested cameras, lenses, tripods, stabilizers, gimbals, audio equipment, etc. We’re always testing new gear and updating our reviews to help you find the best used canon 50mm wide angle lens for your needs.
The Role Of Technology Gear In Filmmaking
There is no definitive answer to this question. Technology has both advantages and disadvantages when it comes to filmmaking. On the one hand, technological advances have made it possible to create increasingly complex and stunning visual effects. On the other hand, technology can also be a hindrance to filmmakers, as it can be difficult to control and often expensive. Ultimately, it is up to the individual filmmaker to decide how to use technology in their work. Some directors embrace new technologies wholeheartedly, while others prefer to keep things more old-fashioned. There is no right or wrong answer – it all comes down to personal preference.
Some of the advantages of using technology in filmmaking include:
- Increased control over the final product: Technology allows filmmakers more control over their work, as they can now create exactly the effect they are looking for.
- Greater flexibility: Technology also gives filmmakers greater flexibility in shooting and editing their films. They can now experiment with different techniques and methods without worrying about the cost or the time involved.
- Improved quality: Technology has also led to an improvement in the overall quality of films. With more sophisticated equipment and software, filmmakers can now create better-looking and sounding films.
- Increased audience engagement: Technology can also help to engage audiences more with films. For example, interactive features such as virtual reality can immerse viewers in the film world and make them feel more connected to the characters and story.
Some of the disadvantages of using technology in filmmaking include:
- Cost: One of the biggest disadvantages of using technology in filmmaking is the cost. New equipment and software can be very expensive and often need to be updated regularly.
- Time-consuming: Technology can also be time-consuming, as filmmakers often need to spend hours learning how to use new software or equipment.
- Difficult to control: Another downside of technology is that it can be difficult to control. This is especially true of complex visual effects, which can often go wrong if they are not managed correctly.
- Can be disruptive: Technology can also be disruptive on set, as it can sometimes be difficult to keep track of all the elements that need to be managed.
There are a number of benefits to using used canon 50mm wide angle lens, whether it is for amateur or professional use. used canon 50mm wide angle lens will bring you some of the top benefits. Of course, it is important to remember that you don’t need the most expensive gear to produce good results – it is more important to know how to use what you have to its fullest potential. Nevertheless, if you can afford it, investing in some quality gear will definitely pay off in the long run.
About Lenses- Things Should You Know Before Purchase Used Canon 50Mm Wide Angle Lens
A camera’s lens can be classified into prime and zoom. A prime lens has a fixed focal length, while a zoom lens has a variable focal length. Prime lenses are often sharper and have less distortion than zoom lenses, but they can be more limiting because you can’t change the magnification. Zoom lenses are more versatile but can be less sharp and have more distortion. There are also special-purpose lenses, such as fisheye lenses, which have very wide angles of view.
When choosing a lens for your camera, you’ll need to consider the following factors:
- Focal length: This is the distance from the lens to the sensor, which determines the image’s magnification. A shorter focal length will result in a wider field of view, while a longer focal length will result in a narrower field of view.
- Aperture: This is the size of the opening in the lens through which light can pass. A larger aperture results in more light being let in, which is helpful in low-light situations. A smaller aperture results in less light being let in, which can be helpful for avoiding blur in images.
- Image stabilization: This is a feature that is designed to reduce blur in images, and it is available on some lenses.
- Lens mount: This is the type of mount that is compatible with your camera. You’ll need to make sure that the lens you choose has the correct amount for your camera.
Focal length and aperture are the two main factors to consider when choosing a lens for your camera. If you’re not sure which focal length or aperture to choose, you can ask a salesperson for help. You should also be aware that some lenses are not compatible with all camera types. For example, a lens designed for a DSLR camera may not be compatible with a mirrorless camera. When in doubt, it’s always best to check with the manufacturer to make sure that the lens you’re considering is compatible with your camera.
What Are The Criteria For The Selection Of A Used Canon 50Mm Wide Angle Lens?
There are a number of factors that we consider when selecting a used canon 50mm wide angle lens. One of the most important criteria is how well the product performs in tests, while others are selected based on how they perform in real-world scenarios. We also look at the price of the product, as well as its availability. Another important factor is whether the used canon 50mm wide angle lens is environmentally friendly. We select products that meet our high standards for quality and performance.
Testing is important to ensure that products work as intended. In order to test these products, we use a variety of methods. One method is to test the product in a simulated environment. For example, we might test a product’s ability to withstand high temperatures by using it in a sauna. We might also test its ability to resist water damage by taking it out in the rain, etc.
How To Choose The Best Used Canon 50Mm Wide Angle Lens?
When choosing the best used canon 50mm wide angle lens, it is important to look at a variety of factors. The most important criteria are how well the product performs in tests and how environmentally friendly it is. Other important factors include the price and availability of the product. Other important factors include the price and availability of the product. You should also consider whether the product is durable and easy to use. When looking at all of these factors, you can make the best decision for your needs.
- Consider feature and performance of used canon 50mm wide angle lens
- Consider about price, especially if it’s a luxury item
- Consider whether it’s readily available or needs to be special ordered
- Check out the used canon 50mm wide angle lens reviews
- Is a used canon 50mm wide angle lens necessary?
- What can you use instead of a used canon 50mm wide angle lens?
- Is the used canon 50mm wide angle lens environmentally friendly?
- Brand Repute
- Personal Preferences
The best used canon 50mm wide angle lens for you is the one that meets your needs and fits your budget. Consider all the factors before making a decision to ensure you are getting the best product for your needs.
It’s a great idea to consider other people when buying something because it can save you money and help you avoid wasting your hard-earned cash on an item that doesn’t work. Before making any purchases, always ask yourself these questions: “What will this decision cost me?” or “How much time does this purchase need from my life”? You should also consult those close by – friends who have similar tastes as yours may provide insight into whether they would want something too.
Should You Buy Used Canon 50Mm Wide Angle Lens Online Or in A Physical Store?
There are a number of reasons you should buy used canon 50mm wide angle lens on the e-commerce market. Some of the benefits include:
-A wide selection of used canon 50mm wide angle lens to choose from
-Easy returns and refunds
-Fast, free shipping on many items
-Access to Prime memberships
-Save your time
It offers a wide selection of used canon 50mm wide angle lens, which means you can find what you’re looking for. The return process is easy, and you can get a refund if you’re unsatisfied with a product. Shipping is fast and free on many items, and you can also access Prime memberships. All of these factors make the e-commerce market a great place to shop.
When buying a product at a physical store, you can often get help from a salesperson if you have questions or need assistance. You can also see the product in person before making a purchase.
7 Tips For Buying Used Canon 50Mm Wide Angle Lens Online Safely
The holidays are just around the corner, and with them come traditional headaches on how to buy the best used canon 50mm wide angle lens. Shops filled with endless queues or a lack of time can make it difficult to find affordable ones that will be useful enough! Luckily there’s an easier way – shopping online, where you get access 24/7 without having to go out.
Do Your Research
Before you make a purchase online, be sure to do your research and read reviews to learn about the product and the seller. Only buy from reputable websites that you trust.
Use a Credit Card
When making a purchase online, use a credit card instead of a debit card. This way, you can dispute any unauthorized charges made to your card.
Beware of Fake Websites
When you are on a website you are about to purchase from, be sure to look at the URL. If it starts with https://, this means the site is secure, and your information will be encrypted.
Check the Seller’s Rating and Reviews
Before buying used canon 50mm wide angle lens, be sure to check the seller’s rating and read reviews to learn about their products and service. Only buy from sellers with high ratings and positive reviews.
Make Sure the Site Uses Encryption Technology
When purchasing online, only buy from websites that use encryption technology. This will ensure that your information is safe and secure.
Read the Terms and Conditions Before You Buy
Before making a purchase, be sure to read the terms and conditions of the website. This will help you understand the seller’s return policy and any other policies that may apply to your purchase.
Keep your Computer Protected with Anti-virus Software
Make sure to keep your computer protected with anti-virus software to help prevent any malware or viruses from infecting your system.
The convenience here is amazing because now anyone who needs something quick anytime, anywhere has easy accessibility while still being able to compare prices from different websites. You can get the best used canon 50mm wide angle lens much simpler than ever before!
Bottom Line about Used Canon 50Mm Wide Angle Lens
When you purchase used canon 50mm wide angle lens, it’s important to consider whether or not the item will actually serve its purpose. Sometimes we may think that an acquisition is necessary when really there are other options available at a lower cost, which would suffice just as well with no loss in value–reviewing these alternatives beforehand can help avoid wasting money on unnecessary purchases later down the line.
You won’t want to miss out on this! Visit us now and find the perfect product for your needs.