What are you looking for? Let’s review and compare the top best sony a58 specifications 2023 to find what will work well with your needs.
We all want the best for our money, but how do you know what a good fit is without research? When looking into buying something that will likely be an investment and part of your everyday life – like sony a58 specifications, it makes sense to spend some time getting educated on where exactly this product falls within its market space.
We have compiled 18644 reviews from top experts that led us to these 20 devices on the list.
The Best Sony A58 Specifications Deals This Week
- 20.1 MP Exmor HD APS sensor with 5 FPS shooting
- Translucent Mirror Technology accelerates AF performance
- 1080/60i/24p Full HD or 1080/30p MP4 movies w/ Quick AF
- Lock-on AF for even easier focusing of moving subjects
- SVGA OLED True-Finder optimizes eye-level framing
- DT lens design for optimum performance
- Maximum Magnification ratio (x): 0.125x.Delivers excellent wide-angle and long telephoto shots
- Mount : Sony A-mount
- Aspherical lens elements for wide-angle accuracy
- ED glass elements for sharp, accurate colors, 35mm Equivalent: 165 to 27mm
- POWER ZOOM for smooth zooming with superb operability and quietness
- ED glass and Aspherical lens elements for excellent performance with reduced aberrations
- Built-in image stabilization
- This lens is designed for Sony ? camera system E-mount cameras. You cannot use it on A-mount cameras
- Compatible with 35 mm Full Frame, or APS-C format A-mount cameras.
- Small size, light weight telephoto zoom lens. Circular Aperture
- 35mm focal length equivelant; 82.5-300mm
- Smooth and silent AF operation with built-in motor (SAM)
- Closest focus distance: 0.95m; Maximum magnification: 0.29x
- Lens not Zoomable. Change from autofocus to manual focus at the flick of a switch
- DT 35mm f/1.8 Prime Lens (non-zoom)
- ALC-SH111 Solid-circular lens hood
- Front and rear lens cap
- 35 mm equivalent focal length when used with APS-C sensor camera - 52.5
- Wide zoom range (82 - 315mm 35mm equivalent) ideal for sports or nature;Aperture blades : 7
- Internal focusing for smooth, quiet operation - perfect for video capture.Direct manual focus with non-rotating focus ring during AF: ideal for precise, comfortable manual focus adjustments
- Optical Steady Shot image stabilization for stable video capture and low light performance
- Minimum Focus Distance - 3.28 ft, Maximum Magnification ratio - 0.23x
- Angle of view (on APS-C)-29 °–7 ° 40'
- Wide F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects
- 9-Blade circular aperture creates beautiful round defocused bokeh
- ED glass element for corner-to-corner sharpness
- Double Linear motor system for fast, quiet and precise focusing. The maximum magnification ratio is 0.13 and the angle of view is 29 degree
- Direct control w/ customizable focus hold button and AF/MF switch.35 mm equivalent focal length (APS-C):127.5
- Compact ultra-wide prime G lens w/ stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.8 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and depth of field
- Compact, lightweight design, ideal for both full-frame and APS-C2 cameras
- Advanced Aspheric elements for natural, lifelike high resolution
- Two XD Extreme Dynamic Linear motors for fast, precise autofocus
- Compact, lightweight fixed F1.8 lens.Angle of View (APS C) 44 °
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.99 ft (0.3 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.15x, Focal Length : 1.38 in
- New optical design for excellent peripheral sharpness and contrast, Built in image stabilization
- Silent and smooth high speed focusing ideal for shooting movies. Superb focusing operation
- Lens group or elements is 6/8. If auto focus cant lock on or focuses on the wrong subject, step in and take total control with direct manual focus.Image stabilization (SteadyShot):Optical SteadyShot
- G-lens design with 4 aspherical and 3 ED glass (extra-low Dispersion) elements, for high corner-to-corner resolving power throughout the entire zoom range
- Constant F4 maximum aperture maintains exposure and depth of field throughout the Zoom range
- 9-Blade circular aperture contributes to beautifully de-focused backgrounds. Format - 35 mm full-frame. Lens Groups / Elements - 14–17
- Minimum focusing distance of just 1. 25 feet provides close-up ability for an expansive range of expression
- Sports Sony's unique DDSM (direct drive Super-sonic motor system) internal focusing system and a responsive manual focusing ring, for fast, quiet, and precise focusing
- Telephoto zoom with outstanding corner-to-corner G lens resolution
- Lightweight (22oz.) remarkably Easy to handle 5x super-telephoto zoom
- 70-350Mm (105-525mm full-frame equiv.) super-telephoto zoom
- Xd linear motor for fast, precise, quiet AF and tracking
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
- SONY EMOUNT LENS: 35mm full frame format, instant auto / manual focus selection, focus hold button. The minimum focus distance is 0.38 meters
- NATURAL, LIFELIKE IMAGERY: ED and Super ED glass elements deliver breathtaking texture and detail
- REDUCED ABERRATION: Two aspherical elements and an extremely precise XA element maximize resolution
- 9 BLADE APERTURE: SEL2470GM lenses have a 9 blade circular aperture for a gorgeous book effect
- NANO AR COATING: Allows for accurate light transmission to improve clarity, contrast and quality
- DT lens design for optimum performance
- Delivers superb wide-angle to mid-range telephoto shots
- Aspherical lens elements for wide-angle accuracy
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass for telephoto shots with well-defined color
- 35mm equivalent: 27mm to 105mm
- Bundle Includes: Sony Alpha a7 III Full Frame Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only), Koah Shotgun Video Microphone Professional On Camera Mic, Koah Sony NP-FZ100 Two-Pack Rechargeable 2000mAh Battery and Dual Charger, Koah Roebling Street Camera System Gadget Bag with Accessory & Cleaning Kit, Xit Pro Series 60-Inch Tripod, Corel Software Bundle OEM DL Card Focus Camera (Photo Video Art Premium Suite) and SanDisk Ultra 128GB SDXC UHS-I Memory Card
- Features: With the newly developed 24.2MP back-illuminated 35mm full-frame Exmor R CMOS image sensor, paired with a front-end LSI and backed by BIONZ X processing engine, the a7 III refines extraordinary image capture control and quality.
- 4K Full Frame HDR: High-resolution full-frame 4K movies with full-pixel readout without pixel binning that condenses approximately 2.4 times the amount of data required for 4K movies results in minimal moiré and jaggies.
- Hybrid Auto Focus: The a7 III features a world class autofocus system consisting of 693 focal-plane phase-detection AF points that cover approximately 93% of the image area, 425 contrast AF points and reliable Eye-AF. When combined, both contrast and phase detection AF points form the 4D FOCUS hybrid AF system for wide, fast, reliable AF that locks on and stays locked on.
- LCD Screen: 3-inch 922K-dot tiltable touch screen
- World’s smallest and lightest1 full-frame camera
- Advanced 24.2MP2 Back-Illuminated 35mm Full-frame Image Sensor
- 4K Movie3 w/ full pixel readout, no pixel binning or crop and HDR4
- 15-stop5 dynamic range, 14-bit uncompressed RAW, ISO6 50 to 204,800
- 693 phase-detection/425 contrast AF points w/ 93% image coverage
- 75-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5-5.6 maximum aperture for Alpha digital SLR cameras
- Ideal for taking close-up portraits and sports action without making subject nervous
- Gives light sources a pleasing circular defocused effect in the background for better results
- Minimum focusing distance of 4 feet, 11 inches; 7 aperture blades; 55mm filter diameter
- Measures 2.81 inches in diameter and 4.81 inches long; weighs 1 pound, 2 ounces
- Full-frame 70-300mm G Series F45-56 G Telephoto zoom, Nano AR Coating with Nano-precision structure, Optical SteadyShot for clear images even at full telephoto
- 35 mm full-frame. 9-blade circular aperture for smooth defocus background bokeh, 2x Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements reduces aberration, 4x Aspherical elements control spherical aberration and coma
- Linear actuator achieves fast, smooth, quiet autofocus, Enhanced operability w/ direct control switches and buttons on lens, 105-450mm (35mm equivalent) w/ APS-C format cameras
- Class-leading close-up focusing capability less than 3’. Mount type: Sony E-mount
- Super Sonic wave Motor (SSM) for fast auto focus
- Four Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements for greater visual accuracy
- Fast internal focusing without change in lens length
- Two Direct Manual Focus (DMF) modes
- 35mm Equivalent: 105mm to 300mm
- Ideal for use on APS-C size DSLR cameras
- 4.5 (1.4 m) minimum focus;Aperture blades : 7
- Zoom range: 55-300 (82.5-450 35mm equivalent)
- ED Glass for sharp imaging. Dimensions (W x H x D)-83 x 80.5mm (3-3/8 x 3-1/4in.)
- Compact, lightweight design. Maximise coverage with a standard zoom.Angle of View (APS-C):29°-5°20'.Maximum Magnification ratio (x):0.27x
How We Test Sony A58 Specifications?
We test sony a58 specifications by using it for a scene. Then we review the footage to see how it looks and feels. We also consider how easy or difficult it is to use sony a58 specifications. We want to make sure that the gear we recommend is high quality and will help you make great films. We’re always testing new gear and updating our reviews to help you find the best sony a58 specifications for your needs.
The Role Of Technology Gear In Filmmaking
There is no definitive answer to this question. Technology has both advantages and disadvantages when it comes to filmmaking. On the one hand, technological advances have made it possible to create increasingly complex and stunning visual effects. On the other hand, technology can also be a hindrance to filmmakers, as it can be difficult to control and often expensive. Ultimately, it is up to the individual filmmaker to decide how to use technology in their work. Some directors embrace new technologies wholeheartedly, while others prefer to keep things more old-fashioned. There is no right or wrong answer – it all comes down to personal preference.
Some of the advantages of using technology in filmmaking include:
- Increased control over the final product: Technology allows filmmakers more control over their work, as they can now create exactly the effect they are looking for.
- Greater flexibility: Technology also gives filmmakers greater flexibility in shooting and editing their films. They can now experiment with different techniques and methods without worrying about the cost or the time involved.
- Improved quality: Technology has also led to an improvement in the overall quality of films. With more sophisticated equipment and software, filmmakers can now create better-looking and sounding films.
- Increased audience engagement: Technology can also help to engage audiences more with films. For example, interactive features such as virtual reality can immerse viewers in the film world and make them feel more connected to the characters and story.
Some of the disadvantages of using technology in filmmaking include:
- Cost: One of the biggest disadvantages of using technology in filmmaking is the cost. New equipment and software can be very expensive and often need to be updated regularly.
- Time-consuming: Technology can also be time-consuming, as filmmakers often need to spend hours learning how to use new software or equipment.
- Difficult to control: Another downside of technology is that it can be difficult to control. This is especially true of complex visual effects, which can often go wrong if they are not managed correctly.
- Can be disruptive: Technology can also be disruptive on set, as it can sometimes be difficult to keep track of all the elements that need to be managed.
There are a number of benefits to using sony a58 specifications, whether it is for amateur or professional use. sony a58 specifications will bring you some of the top benefits. Of course, it is important to remember that you don’t need the most expensive gear to produce good results – it is more important to know how to use what you have to its fullest potential. Nevertheless, if you can afford it, investing in some quality gear will definitely pay off in the long run.
About Cameras- Thing Should You Know Before Purchase Sony A58 Specifications
Cameras are an important part of filmmaking. DSLRs are popular for filmmakers because they offer great image quality and manual controls. However, there are other types of cameras that can be used for filmmaking, such as cinema and action cameras.
Cinema cameras are designed for professional filmmakers and offer the best image quality. They are usually more expensive than DSLRs, but they offer filmmakers’ features, such as 4K video, higher frame rates, and better low-light performance.
Action cameras are designed for capturing action and adventure sports. They are small and lightweight, making them easy to carry when you’re on the go. Action cameras also typically have features that make them easy to use, such as built-in stabilisation and wide-angle lenses.
When choosing a camera for filmmaking, it’s important to consider your needs and budget. DSLRs are a great option for many filmmakers, but if you need the best image quality or want to shoot in 4K, then you’ll need a cinema camera. Action cameras are also a good option if you’re looking for something small and lightweight that you can take with you on your adventures.
A film camera is a camera that uses light-sensitive film to capture images. The images are then developed using photographic chemicals, resulting in a negative or positive image. Film cameras have been used for over a century and are still popular among photography enthusiasts.
What Are The Criteria For The Selection Of A Sony A58 Specifications?
There are a number of factors that we consider when selecting a sony a58 specifications. One of the most important criteria is how well the product performs in tests, while others are selected based on how they perform in real-world scenarios. We also look at the price of the product, as well as its availability. Another important factor is whether the sony a58 specifications is environmentally friendly. We select products that meet our high standards for quality and performance.
Testing is important to ensure that products work as intended. In order to test these products, we use a variety of methods. One method is to test the product in a simulated environment. For example, we might test a product’s ability to withstand high temperatures by using it in a sauna. We might also test its ability to resist water damage by taking it out in the rain, etc.
How To Choose The Best Sony A58 Specifications?
When choosing the best sony a58 specifications, it is important to look at a variety of factors. The most important criteria are how well the product performs in tests and how environmentally friendly it is. Other important factors include the price and availability of the product. Other important factors include the price and availability of the product. You should also consider whether the product is durable and easy to use. When looking at all of these factors, you can make the best decision for your needs.
- Consider feature and performance of sony a58 specifications
- Consider about price, especially if it’s a luxury item
- Consider whether it’s readily available or needs to be special ordered
- Check out the sony a58 specifications reviews
- Is a sony a58 specifications necessary?
- What can you use instead of a sony a58 specifications?
- Is the sony a58 specifications environmentally friendly?
- Brand Repute
- Personal Preferences
The best sony a58 specifications for you is the one that meets your needs and fits your budget. Consider all the factors before making a decision to ensure you are getting the best product for your needs.
It’s a great idea to consider other people when buying something because it can save you money and help you avoid wasting your hard-earned cash on an item that doesn’t work. Before making any purchases, always ask yourself these questions: “What will this decision cost me?” or “How much time does this purchase need from my life”? You should also consult those close by – friends who have similar tastes as yours may provide insight into whether they would want something too.
Should You Buy Sony A58 Specifications Online Or in A Physical Store?
There are a number of reasons you should buy sony a58 specifications on the e-commerce market. Some of the benefits include:
-A wide selection of sony a58 specifications to choose from
-Easy returns and refunds
-Fast, free shipping on many items
-Access to Prime memberships
-Save your time
It offers a wide selection of sony a58 specifications, which means you can find what you’re looking for. The return process is easy, and you can get a refund if you’re unsatisfied with a product. Shipping is fast and free on many items, and you can also access Prime memberships. All of these factors make the e-commerce market a great place to shop.
When buying a product at a physical store, you can often get help from a salesperson if you have questions or need assistance. You can also see the product in person before making a purchase.
7 Tips For Buying Sony A58 Specifications Online Safely
The holidays are just around the corner, and with them come traditional headaches on how to buy the best sony a58 specifications. Shops filled with endless queues or a lack of time can make it difficult to find affordable ones that will be useful enough! Luckily there’s an easier way – shopping online, where you get access 24/7 without having to go out.
Do Your Research
Before you make a purchase online, be sure to do your research and read reviews to learn about the product and the seller. Only buy from reputable websites that you trust.
Use a Credit Card
When making a purchase online, use a credit card instead of a debit card. This way, you can dispute any unauthorized charges made to your card.
Beware of Fake Websites
When you are on a website you are about to purchase from, be sure to look at the URL. If it starts with https://, this means the site is secure, and your information will be encrypted.
Check the Seller’s Rating and Reviews
Before buying sony a58 specifications, be sure to check the seller’s rating and read reviews to learn about their products and service. Only buy from sellers with high ratings and positive reviews.
Make Sure the Site Uses Encryption Technology
When purchasing online, only buy from websites that use encryption technology. This will ensure that your information is safe and secure.
Read the Terms and Conditions Before You Buy
Before making a purchase, be sure to read the terms and conditions of the website. This will help you understand the seller’s return policy and any other policies that may apply to your purchase.
Keep your Computer Protected with Anti-virus Software
Make sure to keep your computer protected with anti-virus software to help prevent any malware or viruses from infecting your system.
The convenience here is amazing because now anyone who needs something quick anytime, anywhere has easy accessibility while still being able to compare prices from different websites. You can get the best sony a58 specifications much simpler than ever before!
Bottom Line about Sony A58 Specifications
When you purchase sony a58 specifications, it’s important to consider whether or not the item will actually serve its purpose. Sometimes we may think that an acquisition is necessary when really there are other options available at a lower cost, which would suffice just as well with no loss in value–reviewing these alternatives beforehand can help avoid wasting money on unnecessary purchases later down the line.
You won’t want to miss out on this! Visit us now and find the perfect product for your needs.