What are you looking for? Let’s review and compare the top best presonus 4 channel audio interface 2022 to find what will work well with your needs.
We all want the best for our money, but how do you know what a good fit is without research? When looking into buying something that will likely be an investment and part of your everyday life – like presonus 4 channel audio interface, it makes sense to spend some time getting educated on where exactly this product falls within its market space.
We have compiled 51917 reviews from top experts that led us to these 20 devices on the list.
The Best Presonus 4 Channel Audio Interface Deals This Week:
- High definition 24-bit/192 kHz USB-C compatible audio interface with 114 dB dynamic range (USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included).
- Loaded with 4 pristine XMAX Class A mic preamps to capture every detail.
- Contains 2 high-headroom mic/instrument/line inputs plus 6 balanced mic/line inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite synths.
- Expandable to up to 18 simultaneous inputs and 8 outputs.
- Over $1000 of recording software included: Studio One Artist, Studio Magic plug-in suite, and Ableton Live Lite.
- DELIVERS STUDIO-QUALITY AUDIO RECORDING - The PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 25th Anniversary Edition offers up to 24bit/96kHz digital recording and an internal mixer with zero-latency monitoring. Is onboard A/D/A converters provide +105dBu dynamic range.
- RECORDS 2 TRACKS SEPARATELY, STRAIGHT TO A PC - The XLR-1/4" combo inputs allow you to plug in microphones and record to 2 separate channels, perfect for duets. AudioBox is compatible with Windows and Mac.
- WORKS WITH DIFFERENT MICROPHONES - The two built-in low-noise Class-A mic preamps supply +48V phantom power. You can plug in dynamic/ribbon/condenser mics without worries. The audio interface offers up to +35dB gain.
- PROVIDES COMPLIMENTARY SOFTWARE - Gain easy access to Studio One Artist DAW software and +6 GB of 3rd-party resources when you register your AudioBox at My PreSonus.
- INCLUDES - PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 2x2 USB Audio Interface 25th Anniversary Edition (Black); Downloadable Studio One Artist & Universal Control. Blucoil 4-Channel Portable Headphone Amplifier with 1/4" & 3.5mm Ports; AC 12V 300mA External Power Adapter. 2-Pack of Samson R21S Cardioid Dynamic Microphones; XLR to 1/4" Microphone Cables; Removable Mic Clips. 2-Pack of Samson SR350 Closed-Back Stereo Headphones. Blucoil USB-A Mini Hub with 1 Micro USB and 4 USB 3.0 Ports.
- Value-packed 2-channel USB 2.0 interface for personal and portable recording.
- 2 high-quality Class-A mic preamps make it easy to get a great sound.
- 2 high-headroom instrument inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite line-level devices, plus MIDI I/O.
- Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback.
- Comes with over $1000 worth of recording software including Studio One Artist, Ableton Live Lite, and Studio Magic Plug-in suite.
- 8x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2. 0 (over USB-C connection) audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and SDHC formats up to 32 GB
- 8-channel analog mixer with 4 balanced mic inputs with XMAX mic preamps, 2 instrument/line inputs, 2 pairs of stereo balanced line inputs, Stereo Super Channel with Bluetooth 5. 0 wireless, RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, switchable SD/USB stereo playback, stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- ●Complete recording solution: Includes Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows
- Global +48V phantom power
- 24-bit/192 kHz, USB 2.0 18x8 audio interface (8x8 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 2 mic/line inputs, with XMAX Class a mic preamps and +48V phantom power
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical input (4 channels at 96 kHz)
- 6 ¼” TRS balanced, DC-coupled line outputs
- 2 headphone outputs with A/B switching on headphone output 1
- Package Includes: (1) Presonus STUDIO 68C 6x6 USB-C Audio MIDI Recording Interface, 4 XMAX Mic Preamps. (1) RockvilIe ROCKSHIELD 4 Large Studio Mic Isolation Shield Vocal Recording Booth. Input/Output. Simultaneous I/O up to 6 inputs/6 outputs (4x4 at 192 kHz). 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps. 2 mic/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps. 2 balanced TRS main outputs. DC coupled for sending control voltages. 2 balanced TRS line outputs for monitor mixing
- DC coupled for sending control voltages. 1 stereo headphone output. MIDI In/Out. Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O. 1 USB-C compatible 2.0 port. USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included for compatibility with most computers. Meters, Controls, and Features. Direct monitoring. Cue mix A/B (for headphone output). Front-panel level controls for main outputs. True +48V phantom power for condenser microphones (global). 6 ladder-style LED level meters (4 input, 2 main output). Integrated Software
- Studio One Artist. Studio Magic Plug-in Suite. Digital. USB-C compatible port (USB 2.0). 24-bit resolution. 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates. Physical. Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs. Computer system requirements: Below are the minimum computer-system requirements. Mac. macOS 10.11 or higher (64-bit only). Intel i-series 2 GHz multicore processor (or AMD equivalent) or faster. 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended). Windows
- Windows 7 x64 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64. Intel i-series 2 GHz multicore processor (or AMD equivalent) or faster. 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended). Mac and Windows Systems. USB-C or USB-A 2.0 port compatiblity. 32 GB hard disk space. PreSonus Universal Control 2.0 or higher. Monitor with 1366x768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended). Multitouch-enabled monitor required for touch operation. General. Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, or 192 kHz
- Converter Resolution: 24 bit. Converter Dynamic Range: 114 dB. Converter Dynamic Range: 114 dB. Microphone Inputs. Maximum Level: +16 dBu (balanced, min gain). Gain Range: 80 dB. Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (0.15 dB, min gain, 48 kHz). Dynamic Range: 114 dB (A-wtd, min gain). THD + N: 0.007% (1 kHz, -1 dBFS, min gain). EIN: -130 dBu (max gain, 150 A-wtd). Input Impedance: 1.6 k Phantom Power: +48 VDC (10 mA per channel). Line Inputs. Maximum Level: +22 dBu (balanced, min gain)
- This Great Bundle Includes: 1 Presonus Studiolive 16.0.2 16-Channel Digital Unpowered Multicolor Audio-Mixer and 4 x 15ft XLR Cables.
- 8 mono and 4 stereo channel inputs with 60 mm faders (12 faders)
- 12 Class A XMAX solid-state mic preamplifiers
- 4 auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send) and 2 internal FX buses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors
- 16 channel inputs (8 mono and 4 stereo channel inputs with 60 mm faders (12 faders)
- 12 Class A XMAX solid-state mic preamplifiers (12 channels + talkback)
- 4 auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send) and 2 internal FX buses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors
- Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses, with 3-band semi-parametric EQ, compressor, downward expander, and limiter
- Ultra-affordable: ultra-compact, versatile USB-C audio interface for home and mobile recording with professional sound quality.
- Recording Software included: Get started right away with Studio One Prime DAW recording software and Studio Magic software bundle including music tutorials, tons of sound samples and virtual instruments.
- Bus-Powered: AudioBox GO is powered by your connected USB-C device so no need for an additional power supply – works great with both Apple and Android devices.
- Connect an instrument and a microphone at the same time: 1 TS instrument input to record guitar or bass and 1 XLR mic/line combo input to record vocals or a keyboard, drum machine, or other line-level instrument.
- Headphone Connection: 1 TRS 1/4” stereo headphone output with mix control lets you create a custom blend between your inputs and playback so you can monitor your recording with zero latency.
- Portable, and flexible digital console for installed sound, mobile applications, and recording with dual-core FLEX DSP Engine powering 286 simultaneous processors
- Fully recallable, 40-input, 32-channel digital mixing console
- Built-in AVB networking creates a complete ecosystem with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, and SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64x64) USB interface—the most of any digital mixer on the market
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
How We Test Presonus 4 Channel Audio Interface?
We test presonus 4 channel audio interface by using it for a scene. Then we review the footage to see how it looks and feels. We also consider how easy or difficult it is to use presonus 4 channel audio interface. We want to make sure that the gear we recommend is high quality and will help you make great films. So far, we’ve tested cameras, lenses, tripods, stabilizers, gimbals, audio equipment, etc. We’re always testing new gear and updating our reviews to help you find the best presonus 4 channel audio interface for your needs.
The Role Of Technology Gear In Filmmaking
There is no definitive answer to this question. Technology has both advantages and disadvantages when it comes to filmmaking. On the one hand, technological advances have made it possible to create increasingly complex and stunning visual effects. On the other hand, technology can also be a hindrance to filmmakers, as it can be difficult to control and often expensive. Ultimately, it is up to the individual filmmaker to decide how to use technology in their work. Some directors embrace new technologies wholeheartedly, while others prefer to keep things more old-fashioned. There is no right or wrong answer – it all comes down to personal preference.
Some of the advantages of using technology in filmmaking include:
- Increased control over the final product: Technology allows filmmakers more control over their work, as they can now create exactly the effect they are looking for.
- Greater flexibility: Technology also gives filmmakers greater flexibility in shooting and editing their films. They can now experiment with different techniques and methods without worrying about the cost or the time involved.
- Improved quality: Technology has also led to an improvement in the overall quality of films. With more sophisticated equipment and software, filmmakers can now create better-looking and sounding films.
- Increased audience engagement: Technology can also help to engage audiences more with films. For example, interactive features such as virtual reality can immerse viewers in the film world and make them feel more connected to the characters and story.
Some of the disadvantages of using technology in filmmaking include:
- Cost: One of the biggest disadvantages of using technology in filmmaking is the cost. New equipment and software can be very expensive and often need to be updated regularly.
- Time-consuming: Technology can also be time-consuming, as filmmakers often need to spend hours learning how to use new software or equipment.
- Difficult to control: Another downside of technology is that it can be difficult to control. This is especially true of complex visual effects, which can often go wrong if they are not managed correctly.
- Can be disruptive: Technology can also be disruptive on set, as it can sometimes be difficult to keep track of all the elements that need to be managed.
There are a number of benefits to using presonus 4 channel audio interface, whether it is for amateur or professional use. presonus 4 channel audio interface will bring you some of the top benefits. Of course, it is important to remember that you don’t need the most expensive gear to produce good results – it is more important to know how to use what you have to its fullest potential. Nevertheless, if you can afford it, investing in some quality gear will definitely pay off in the long run.
About Audio Equipment – Things Should You Know Before Purchase Presonus 4 Channel Audio Interface
Audio equipment is very important when filming a movie. You need to be able to hear what is going on and what the characters are saying. There are a few different pieces of audio equipment that you can use.
The first type of audio equipment is a microphone. A microphone is used to capture the sound that is being filmed. There are different types of microphones that you can use depending on what type of sound you are trying to capture.
The second type of audio equipment is an amplifier. An amplifier is used to make the sound louder. This is important if you are filming in a place where there is a lot of background noise.
The third type of audio equipment is a sound mixer. A sound mixer is used to mix the different sounds that are being recorded. This is important if you want to have a clear recording of the audio.
The fourth type of audio equipment is a recorder. A recorder is used to record the audio that is being filmed. This is important if you want to be able to edit the audio later.
The fifth type of audio equipment is a sound system. A sound system is used to playback the audio that has been recorded. This is important if you want to be able to hear the audio clearly.
These are the five types of audio equipment that you will need when filming a movie. Each piece of audio equipment has a different purpose. You will need to choose the right piece of audio equipment for the job that you are doing.
If you are unsure what type of audio equipment you need, you can always ask someone experienced in filmmaking. They will be able to help you choose the right piece of audio equipment for your needs.
What Are The Criteria For The Selection Of A Presonus 4 Channel Audio Interface?
There are a number of factors that we consider when selecting a presonus 4 channel audio interface. One of the most important criteria is how well the product performs in tests, while others are selected based on how they perform in real-world scenarios. We also look at the price of the product, as well as its availability. Another important factor is whether the presonus 4 channel audio interface is environmentally friendly. We select products that meet our high standards for quality and performance.
Testing is important to ensure that products work as intended. In order to test these products, we use a variety of methods. One method is to test the product in a simulated environment. For example, we might test a product’s ability to withstand high temperatures by using it in a sauna. We might also test its ability to resist water damage by taking it out in the rain, etc.
How To Choose The Best Presonus 4 Channel Audio Interface?
When choosing the best presonus 4 channel audio interface, it is important to look at a variety of factors. The most important criteria are how well the product performs in tests and how environmentally friendly it is. Other important factors include the price and availability of the product. Other important factors include the price and availability of the product. You should also consider whether the product is durable and easy to use. When looking at all of these factors, you can make the best decision for your needs.
- Consider feature and performance of presonus 4 channel audio interface
- Consider about price, especially if it’s a luxury item
- Consider whether it’s readily available or needs to be special ordered
- Check out the presonus 4 channel audio interface reviews
- Is a presonus 4 channel audio interface necessary?
- What can you use instead of a presonus 4 channel audio interface?
- Is the presonus 4 channel audio interface environmentally friendly?
- Brand Repute
- Personal Preferences
The best presonus 4 channel audio interface for you is the one that meets your needs and fits your budget. Consider all the factors before making a decision to ensure you are getting the best product for your needs.
It’s a great idea to consider other people when buying something because it can save you money and help you avoid wasting your hard-earned cash on an item that doesn’t work. Before making any purchases, always ask yourself these questions: “What will this decision cost me?” or “How much time does this purchase need from my life”? You should also consult those close by – friends who have similar tastes as yours may provide insight into whether they would want something too.
Should You Buy Presonus 4 Channel Audio Interface Online Or in A Physical Store?
There are a number of reasons you should buy presonus 4 channel audio interface on the e-commerce market. Some of the benefits include:
-A wide selection of presonus 4 channel audio interface to choose from
-Easy returns and refunds
-Fast, free shipping on many items
-Access to Prime memberships
-Save your time
It offers a wide selection of presonus 4 channel audio interface, which means you can find what you’re looking for. The return process is easy, and you can get a refund if you’re unsatisfied with a product. Shipping is fast and free on many items, and you can also access Prime memberships. All of these factors make the e-commerce market a great place to shop.
When buying a product at a physical store, you can often get help from a salesperson if you have questions or need assistance. You can also see the product in person before making a purchase.
7 Tips For Buying Presonus 4 Channel Audio Interface Online Safely
The holidays are just around the corner, and with them come traditional headaches on how to buy the best presonus 4 channel audio interface. Shops filled with endless queues or a lack of time can make it difficult to find affordable ones that will be useful enough! Luckily there’s an easier way – shopping online, where you get access 24/7 without having to go out.
Do Your Research
Before you make a purchase online, be sure to do your research and read reviews to learn about the product and the seller. Only buy from reputable websites that you trust.
Use a Credit Card
When making a purchase online, use a credit card instead of a debit card. This way, you can dispute any unauthorized charges made to your card.
Beware of Fake Websites
When you are on a website you are about to purchase from, be sure to look at the URL. If it starts with https://, this means the site is secure, and your information will be encrypted.
Check the Seller’s Rating and Reviews
Before buying presonus 4 channel audio interface, be sure to check the seller’s rating and read reviews to learn about their products and service. Only buy from sellers with high ratings and positive reviews.
Make Sure the Site Uses Encryption Technology
When purchasing online, only buy from websites that use encryption technology. This will ensure that your information is safe and secure.
Read the Terms and Conditions Before You Buy
Before making a purchase, be sure to read the terms and conditions of the website. This will help you understand the seller’s return policy and any other policies that may apply to your purchase.
Keep your Computer Protected with Anti-virus Software
Make sure to keep your computer protected with anti-virus software to help prevent any malware or viruses from infecting your system.
The convenience here is amazing because now anyone who needs something quick anytime, anywhere has easy accessibility while still being able to compare prices from different websites. You can get the best presonus 4 channel audio interface much simpler than ever before!
Bottom Line about Presonus 4 Channel Audio Interface
When you purchase presonus 4 channel audio interface, it’s important to consider whether or not the item will actually serve its purpose. Sometimes we may think that an acquisition is necessary when really there are other options available at a lower cost, which would suffice just as well with no loss in value–reviewing these alternatives beforehand can help avoid wasting money on unnecessary purchases later down the line.
You won’t want to miss out on this! Visit us now and find the perfect product for your needs.