We all want the best for our money, but how do you know what a good fit is without research? When looking into buying something that will likely be an investment and part of your everyday life – like wide angle prime lens nikon dx, it makes sense to spend some time getting educated on where exactly this product falls within its market space.
The future of the best wide angle prime lens nikon dx is here, and we’ve got all the best picks for 2023. We have compiled 61231 reviews from top experts that led us to these 20 devices on the list.
The Best Wide Angle Prime Lens Nikon Dx Deals This Week:
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
- Fast f/1.8 prime NIKKOR lens
- Engineered for Nikon FX-format D-SLRs.Approx. Dimensions (Diameter x Length) 2.9 in. (73.0 mm) x 3.2 in.(80.5 mm)
- Nano Crystal Coat. Aspheric lens Elements
- Diaphragm blades: 7
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- 【Features】YN35MM F2N, F2 large aperture, 7 blades in 5 groups, 7pcs Aperture blades. Auto Focus and Manual Focus. Support live view (Lv) focus. USB Firmware Upgrade.
- 【Large Aperture, 7pcs Aperture Blades】F2 large aperture, which blur the background and makes photography with more fun.The aperture blades up to 7 pieces, which allows you able to shoot the near-circular diffuse plaques, appropriately narrow the apertures can shoot the 14 astral effect.
- 【Supports AF MF and Live View(Lv) Focus】This 35MM F2 lens supports auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode, allows you choose the focus mode as needed. Turn on the live view(Lv) can be conveniently focus in high angle and low angle, or achieve precise focus through the expanding horizons in the screen.
- 【Compatible with Nikon F Mount】D7100, D7200, D7000, D7300 D810, D800, D750, D700, D610, D600, D5200, D5300, D5400 ,D3100, D3200, D3300 ,D90, D80, D70s, D70, D60 and for other Nikon DSLR cameras not listed here
- 【Additional Function】YN35mm F2 supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras. Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information. Metal Bayonet, Outstanding durability. Supports Multiple Shooting Modes. Glass Lenses, Multi-coated.
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.8 prime lens is perfect for low-light conditions, travel, environmental portrait and general photography, Engineered for Nikon DX-format D-SLRS, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G lens renders a picture angle approximating the classic normal angle of view of a 50mm lens on a Nikon FXformat digital SLR or 35mm film camera
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments
- Ultra-wide-angle view that surpasses any Kit Lens and lets you get creative with Composition
- Compact, lightweight, durable design that's great for travel and outings.Angle of view:109 degree to 70 degree
- Outstanding Optics deliver beautiful photos and videos, even in challenging situations. Minimum focus distance - 0.22 meter ( 0.8 feet) from focal plane at all zoom positions
- Near-silent autofocus stepping motor is ideal for recording video. Compatible format(s) DX
- Vibration reduction (VR) image stabilization keeps handheld photos and videos sharp and helps with Low-light shooting.Accepts Filter Type:Screw-on
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Foster, Jerod (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 609 Pages - 11/25/2014 (Publication Date) - Peachpit Press (Publisher)
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- LENS ATTACHMENT: Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography.Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- LENS COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 55MM Lens models including Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR, Canon EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM, Sony E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS, Sony DT 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 SAM II, Sony Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm f/4 ZA OSS, Sony FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS, Sony DT 55-200mm f/4-5.6 SAM, Sony FE 35mm f/1.8, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Canon EF-M
- CAMERA MODELS: Compatible with the Sony Alpha Series A7 A7II A7III A7R A7RII A7RIII A7S A7SII A6300 A6400 A6500 A6600 A68, Nikon DSLR Cameras D3300 D3400 D3500 D5500 D5600, Canon M Canon EOS M Compact System Mirrorless Cameras M6
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING.This Wide-Angle adapter is compatible with 55MM lenses only.Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model.Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap.This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol.For example: Ø55= 55mm lens thread size
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed by Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Fast f/1.8 aperture for beautifully blurred backgrounds and great low-light performance
- Draws peak performance from high-resolution DSLRs
- Great for landscapes, skyscrapers, environmental portraits, food, action, hobbies and much more
- Part of Nikon's exceptional system of full-frame f/1.8 prime lenses
- Versatile wide-angle prime lens will widen your creativity. Minimum aperture - f/16
- 【Features】F1.8 large aperture, 6 blades in 5 groups, 7pcs Aperture blades. Auto Focus and Manual Focus
- A great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 12-50mm kit lens;
- Supports auto focus and manual focus modes; Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras;
- Adopts gold plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the EXIF Information;
- Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses and have an autofocus motor.
- NOTE: THIS LENS WILL NOT AUTOFOCUS with D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D3500, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D40, D40X AND D60. These cameras will only allow for manual focus with AF-D type lenses.
- Focal Length : 50 mm (FX), 75mm (DX)
- Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light
- English (Publication Language)
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light, Distortion-free images with superb resolution and color rendition
- Provides high-contrast images even at maximum aperture
- Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, and D5500 cameras, and the lens may be used with manual focus only.
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
- Ultra wide angle 16mm lens
- Focal Length: 16mm, Minimum Focusing Distance : 7.9 inches (0.2m)
- Large f/2.0 aperture for low light photography and night street shooting
- Designed for cameras with cropped APS-C image sensors, Includes Removable lens hood and takes 77mm filters
- Available for Canon EOS, Nikon, Sony Alpha, Pentax, Micro 4/3, Sony E-Mount, Canon M, Fuji X, and Samsung NX
- 16-50Mm zoom range equivalent to a 24-75mm lens in 35mm format
- Built-in VR image stabilization up to 4. 5 Stops
- Smallest DX interchangeable lens
- Features an assignable control ring
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.66 ft. (0.2m.) at 24mm zoom position, 0.76 ft. (0.23m.) at 35mm zoom position, 0.82 ft. (0.25m.) at 16mm.zoom position, 0.99 ft. (0.3m) at 50mm zoom position
- EXCEPTIONAL BUILD QUALITY: The Altura Photo 8MM metal lens construction with a hybrid aspherical element and multi-layer lens coating will unlock powerful viewing angles as well as sharply defined images.
- Wide angle lens Nikon with MANUAL FOCUS, included removable hood allows for stunning 180° views. Doesn't work with Auto Focus and the lens won’t be recognized by the camera but this is normal and can be used without a problem.
- COMPATIBLE WITH: All Nikon APS-C cameras; including the D3200, D3300, D3400, D3500, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7100, D7200, D7500; D500. Is also compatible with FULL FRAME cameras but please keep in mind it will produce a more circular "360" image with black vignette borders.
- CUSTOM LENS CASE: A custom designed protective lens case is included for safe storage, essential Nikon Camera Accessories.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed by Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- Compact all-in-one DX-format zoom lens that goes from wide-angle (18mm) to telephoto (140mm) for great snapshots and videos in just about any situation.
- Designed to draw peak performance from Nikon's new high-resolution image sensors. VR image stabilization for sharper handheld photos and videos in low-light situations and at telephoto distances.
- Get as close as 1.48-feet from your subject, then zoom in for dazzling macro-style close-ups. Superb NIKKOR optics, Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass for better contrast and Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocusing.
- This 35MM F2 Lens support Auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode.
- The aperture blades up to 7 pieces, which allows you able to shoot the near-circular diffuse plaques, appropriately narrow the apertures can shoot the 14 astral effect.
- Adopts chrome high precision metal bayonet, which effectively Improve the goodness to fit the camera body and the bayonet strength, wear and corrosion resistance for durable use.
- Supports full-frame and APS-C Format cameras, supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and can be displayed the aperture data in the exit information.
- Multi-coated lenses, effectively Improve the transmittance and suppress the ghosting and flare when in backlight shooting, adopts Gold plating for the metal contacts, effectively Improve the signal Conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- Compact, lightweight, FX-format lens that combines the ultra-wide perspective of a 20mm focal length, the low-light capabilities and shallow Depth of field of an F/18 maximum aperture and the superb optical characteristics of an advanced NIKKOR prime lens
- Maximum reproduction Ratio: 0.23x.Aspherical lens elements and extra-low Dispersion glass elements with Nano Crystal Coat combat sagittal flare and chromatic aberration for superb, sharp Rendering across the entire frame
- Innovative silent Wave Motor (SWM) uses ultrasonic waves for fast, accurate, near quiet autofocusing as close as 78-inches from your subject
- Delivers a 20mm, 94 Degree angle of view that's ideal for stills or motion capture, minimum focus Distance is 0.66 feet from focal plane
- Produces beautifully blurred backgrounds in your photos and HD videos and lets you shoot at lower is settings to retain high image quality at its maximum aperture setting of f/18
How We Test Wide Angle Prime Lens Nikon Dx?
We test wide angle prime lens nikon dx by using it for a scene. Then we review the footage to see how it looks and feels. We also consider how easy or difficult it is to use wide angle prime lens nikon dx. We want to make sure that the gear we recommend is high quality and will help you make great films. So far, we’ve tested cameras, lenses, tripods, stabilizers, gimbals, audio equipment, etc. We’re always testing new gear and updating our reviews to help you find the best wide angle prime lens nikon dx for your needs.
The Role Of Technology Gear In Filmmaking
There is no definitive answer to this question. Technology has both advantages and disadvantages when it comes to filmmaking. On the one hand, technological advances have made it possible to create increasingly complex and stunning visual effects. On the other hand, technology can also be a hindrance to filmmakers, as it can be difficult to control and often expensive. Ultimately, it is up to the individual filmmaker to decide how to use technology in their work. Some directors embrace new technologies wholeheartedly, while others prefer to keep things more old-fashioned. There is no right or wrong answer – it all comes down to personal preference.
Some of the advantages of using technology in filmmaking include:
- Increased control over the final product: Technology allows filmmakers more control over their work, as they can now create exactly the effect they are looking for.
- Greater flexibility: Technology also gives filmmakers greater flexibility in shooting and editing their films. They can now experiment with different techniques and methods without worrying about the cost or the time involved.
- Improved quality: Technology has also led to an improvement in the overall quality of films. With more sophisticated equipment and software, filmmakers can now create better-looking and sounding films.
- Increased audience engagement: Technology can also help to engage audiences more with films. For example, interactive features such as virtual reality can immerse viewers in the film world and make them feel more connected to the characters and story.
Some of the disadvantages of using technology in filmmaking include:
- Cost: One of the biggest disadvantages of using technology in filmmaking is the cost. New equipment and software can be very expensive and often need to be updated regularly.
- Time-consuming: Technology can also be time-consuming, as filmmakers often need to spend hours learning how to use new software or equipment.
- Difficult to control: Another downside of technology is that it can be difficult to control. This is especially true of complex visual effects, which can often go wrong if they are not managed correctly.
- Can be disruptive: Technology can also be disruptive on set, as it can sometimes be difficult to keep track of all the elements that need to be managed.
There are a number of benefits to using wide angle prime lens nikon dx, whether it is for amateur or professional use. wide angle prime lens nikon dx will bring you some of the top benefits. Of course, it is important to remember that you don’t need the most expensive gear to produce good results – it is more important to know how to use what you have to its fullest potential. Nevertheless, if you can afford it, investing in some quality gear will definitely pay off in the long run.
About Lenses- Things Should You Know Before Purchase Wide Angle Prime Lens Nikon Dx
A camera’s lens can be classified into prime and zoom. A prime lens has a fixed focal length, while a zoom lens has a variable focal length. Prime lenses are often sharper and have less distortion than zoom lenses, but they can be more limiting because you can’t change the magnification. Zoom lenses are more versatile but can be less sharp and have more distortion. There are also special-purpose lenses, such as fisheye lenses, which have very wide angles of view.
When choosing a lens for your camera, you’ll need to consider the following factors:
- Focal length: This is the distance from the lens to the sensor, which determines the image’s magnification. A shorter focal length will result in a wider field of view, while a longer focal length will result in a narrower field of view.
- Aperture: This is the size of the opening in the lens through which light can pass. A larger aperture results in more light being let in, which is helpful in low-light situations. A smaller aperture results in less light being let in, which can be helpful for avoiding blur in images.
- Image stabilization: This is a feature that is designed to reduce blur in images, and it is available on some lenses.
- Lens mount: This is the type of mount that is compatible with your camera. You’ll need to make sure that the lens you choose has the correct amount for your camera.
Focal length and aperture are the two main factors to consider when choosing a lens for your camera. If you’re not sure which focal length or aperture to choose, you can ask a salesperson for help. You should also be aware that some lenses are not compatible with all camera types. For example, a lens designed for a DSLR camera may not be compatible with a mirrorless camera. When in doubt, it’s always best to check with the manufacturer to make sure that the lens you’re considering is compatible with your camera.
What Are The Criteria For The Selection Of A Wide Angle Prime Lens Nikon Dx?
There are a number of factors that we consider when selecting a wide angle prime lens nikon dx. One of the most important criteria is how well the product performs in tests, while others are selected based on how they perform in real-world scenarios. We also look at the price of the product, as well as its availability. Another important factor is whether the wide angle prime lens nikon dx is environmentally friendly. We select products that meet our high standards for quality and performance.
Testing is important to ensure that products work as intended. In order to test these products, we use a variety of methods. One method is to test the product in a simulated environment. For example, we might test a product’s ability to withstand high temperatures by using it in a sauna. We might also test its ability to resist water damage by taking it out in the rain, etc.
How To Choose The Best Wide Angle Prime Lens Nikon Dx?
When choosing the best wide angle prime lens nikon dx, it is important to look at a variety of factors. The most important criteria are how well the product performs in tests and how environmentally friendly it is. Other important factors include the price and availability of the product. Other important factors include the price and availability of the product. You should also consider whether the product is durable and easy to use. When looking at all of these factors, you can make the best decision for your needs.
- Consider feature and performance of wide angle prime lens nikon dx
- Consider about price, especially if it’s a luxury item
- Consider whether it’s readily available or needs to be special ordered
- Check out the wide angle prime lens nikon dx reviews
- Is a wide angle prime lens nikon dx necessary?
- What can you use instead of a wide angle prime lens nikon dx?
- Is the wide angle prime lens nikon dx environmentally friendly?
- Brand Repute
- Personal Preferences
The best wide angle prime lens nikon dx for you is the one that meets your needs and fits your budget. Consider all the factors before making a decision to ensure you are getting the best product for your needs.
It’s a great idea to consider other people when buying something because it can save you money and help you avoid wasting your hard-earned cash on an item that doesn’t work. Before making any purchases, always ask yourself these questions: “What will this decision cost me?” or “How much time does this purchase need from my life”? You should also consult those close by – friends who have similar tastes as yours may provide insight into whether they would want something too.
Should You Buy Wide Angle Prime Lens Nikon Dx Online Or in A Physical Store?
There are a number of reasons you should buy wide angle prime lens nikon dx on the e-commerce market. Some of the benefits include:
-A wide selection of wide angle prime lens nikon dx to choose from
-Easy returns and refunds
-Fast, free shipping on many items
-Access to Prime memberships
-Save your time
It offers a wide selection of wide angle prime lens nikon dx, which means you can find what you’re looking for. The return process is easy, and you can get a refund if you’re unsatisfied with a product. Shipping is fast and free on many items, and you can also access Prime memberships. All of these factors make the e-commerce market a great place to shop.
When buying a product at a physical store, you can often get help from a salesperson if you have questions or need assistance. You can also see the product in person before making a purchase.
7 Tips For Buying Wide Angle Prime Lens Nikon Dx Online Safely
The holidays are just around the corner, and with them come traditional headaches on how to buy the best wide angle prime lens nikon dx. Shops filled with endless queues or a lack of time can make it difficult to find affordable ones that will be useful enough! Luckily there’s an easier way – shopping online, where you get access 24/7 without having to go out.
Do Your Research
Before you make a purchase online, be sure to do your research and read reviews to learn about the product and the seller. Only buy from reputable websites that you trust.
Use a Credit Card
When making a purchase online, use a credit card instead of a debit card. This way, you can dispute any unauthorized charges made to your card.
Beware of Fake Websites
When you are on a website you are about to purchase from, be sure to look at the URL. If it starts with https://, this means the site is secure, and your information will be encrypted.
Check the Seller’s Rating and Reviews
Before buying wide angle prime lens nikon dx, be sure to check the seller’s rating and read reviews to learn about their products and service. Only buy from sellers with high ratings and positive reviews.
Make Sure the Site Uses Encryption Technology
When purchasing online, only buy from websites that use encryption technology. This will ensure that your information is safe and secure.
Read the Terms and Conditions Before You Buy
Before making a purchase, be sure to read the terms and conditions of the website. This will help you understand the seller’s return policy and any other policies that may apply to your purchase.
Keep your Computer Protected with Anti-virus Software
Make sure to keep your computer protected with anti-virus software to help prevent any malware or viruses from infecting your system.
The convenience here is amazing because now anyone who needs something quick anytime, anywhere has easy accessibility while still being able to compare prices from different websites. You can get the best wide angle prime lens nikon dx much simpler than ever before!
Bottom Line about Wide Angle Prime Lens Nikon Dx
When you purchase wide angle prime lens nikon dx, it’s important to consider whether or not the item will actually serve its purpose. Sometimes we may think that an acquisition is necessary when really there are other options available at a lower cost, which would suffice just as well with no loss in value–reviewing these alternatives beforehand can help avoid wasting money on unnecessary purchases later down the line.
You won’t want to miss out on this! Visit us now and find the perfect product for your needs.