We all want the best for our money, but how do you know what a good fit is without research? When looking into buying something that will likely be an investment and part of your everyday life – like vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens, it makes sense to spend some time getting educated on where exactly this product falls within its market space.
The future of the best vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens is here, and we’ve got all the best picks for 2023. We have compiled 33972 reviews from top experts that led us to these 20 devices on the list.
The Best Vivitar 58Mm 0.43X Wide Angle Lens Deals This Week:
- Package Dimensions: 7.1 cms (L) x 8.1 cms (W) x 8.4 cms (H)
- Product Type: Camera Lenses
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: China
- 130 DEGREE VIEW: The Opteka 0.43x Ultra Wide Angle Lens with detachable macro is a staple in the camera bags of arhitecture, landscape and interior photographers, the wide angle lens is also immensely popular among photojournalism, wedding, sports, and even portrait photographers. For example, the Opteka .43x will convert a 18-55mm lens into a 7.5-23.65mm Lens. This wide angle lens is designed so it allows the lens to work with the camera's auto-focus.
- CLOSE UP SHOTS: Now you can take close-up shots like you never took before with the detachable 10x macro lens. This attachment adapter enables you to get much closer than the minimum focus of the standard camera lens - as close as 3 inches from the subject. Its compact, lightweight design allows anyone to experience the fun and ease of macro photography, without the added bulk and expense. Multi-coated HD elements provide unbelievable detail.
- LENS COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 58MM Lens models including Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.8G, AF-S 50mm f/1.4G, AF-S 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR, AF-P 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED, Fuji XC 50-230mm OIS II, XF 18-55mm R LM OIS II, Olympus M.Zuiko ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R, M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 II, M.Zuiko ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 II, M.Zuiko ED 75mm f/1.8
- CAMERA MODELS: Canon 90D, 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 7D, 6D, 5D, T7i, T7s, T7, T6i, T6s, T6, T5i, T5, T4i, M200, M100, M50, M10, M6, M5, M3, SL3, SL2, SL1, Nikon D850, D810, D750, D610, D500, D7500, D7200, D5600, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D3500, D3400, D3300, D3200, D3100, D3000, Fuji, Sony, Panasonic and any other camera using a 58mm threaded lens.
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE:. This lens adapter is compatible with 58MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a ""Ø"" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58= 58mm lens thread size.
- Note: These Lenses are compatible with 58MM lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- Includes: 58MM High Definition 0.43x Wide Angle lens with Macro Portion and 2.2x Telephoto lens + 58MM Filter Kit (Ultraviolet UV, Circular Polarizer CPL, Fluorescent FLD) + Vivitar Long-Zoom Slr Camera Holster Case + Lens Cap Keeper + XPIX Deluxe Cleaning Kit.
- Compatible with the CANON Rebel (T6 T6S T6i T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1), CANON EOS (700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 1100D 1000D 100D 60D 70D 80D ) with 58MM Lens which include: EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II , EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II , EF 50mm f/1.4 USM , EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM.
- XPIX Deluxe Cleaning Accessories kit included in this bundle help you protect and maintain your photo equipment safely and effectively
- KIT INCLUDES: Ultimaxx 0.43x Wide Angle/Macro Lens + 6PC Gradual Color Filter Set (Orange, Yellow, Blue, Purple, Red, Grey) + Filter Carry Pouches + Video Microphone + Tulip Flower Lens Hood + Lens Cap w/ Lens Cap Keeper + Lens Cleaning Pen + Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
- LENS COMPATIBILITY: Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM, Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR Lens, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G, And More
- MODEL COMPATIBILITY: These filters have proven to be compatible with models such as Canon EOS Rebel T7 T7i T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i T100 SL3 SL2 SL1 90D 80D 77D 70D 1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D 7D Mark II 6D Mark II 5DS 5D Mark II 1D Mark II M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 M200 R RP, And More
- NOTE: This kit is compatible with all 58mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- VALUE CUSTOMER SERVICE: Backed with ULTIMAXX 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- What's in the box: 58mm 0.43x Wide Angle Attachment Lens | Macro Attachment | Front and Rear Caps | Case | Vivitar Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Lens Effect: Wide Angle
- Mount Diameter: 58mm
- LENS ATTACHMENT: Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- LENS COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 58MM Lens models including Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM, Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G, Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R, Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 II, Fujifilm XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II
- CAMERA MODELS: Canon EOS Rebel T7 T7i T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i T100 SL3 SL2 SL1 90D 80D 77D 70D 1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D 7D Mark II 6D Mark II 5DS 5D Mark II 1D Mark II M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 M200 R RP
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Wide-Angle is compatible with 58MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a ''Ø'' (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed by Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Mounts directly to your 18-55mm "Kit" Lens
- Produce Wide-Angle & Panorama to Fish-Eye effects
- Excellent for dSLR VIDEO recording
- Includes Protective Pouch and Front & Rear Caps
- 1) - 0.43x High Definition AF Wide Angle Lens - 58MM - Works on ALL Cameras & Camcorders with 58mm size Lens Filter thread -
- When choosing a wide angle lens, remember; the smaller the number, the wider the angle
- For instance a 0.18x is considered a super fisheye lens (notorious bubble effect) and a 0.5x is considered just a wide angle lens
- This particular lens 0.43x has the best of both lenses and is considered a super wide angle lens with a soft fisheye effect
- 2)- Great for every type of photographic situation, 58MM UV Filter : Provides basic reduction of ultraviolet light, Helps eliminate bluish cast in images. Protects lenses from dust, moisture, scratches, and other damage. This filter can be kept on the camera at all times.
- New! deluxe 58mm wide angle lens 0.43X professional HD
- High definition super wide angle lens with macro
- Premium Rimmed Glass
- Works on ALL Cameras & Camcorders with 58mm size Lens Filter thread!!!
- ※ Camera Models: CANON Rebel (77D T7i T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i T2i T1i XT XTi XSi), CANON EOS (750D 760D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 7D 60D) and more.
- ※ This Wide-Angle is compatible with 58MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Oslash" (diameter) symbol. For example: Oslash58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- ※ The PowerTrust 0.43X Wide Angle Lens represents a great alternative to high-end, professional lenses. It conveniently mounts to the front of your fixed or zoom lens and allows you to capture a wider field of view. Great for family photos, real estate photography, landscapes, and can be used by photographers of all levels.
- ※ PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING.This lens is not recommended for use with ultra-wide angle lenses.
- ※ 30 Days Money Back / 2 Year Warranty.
- New! deluxe 43mm wide angle lens 0.43X professional HD
- High definition super wide angle lens with macro
- Premium Rimmed Glass
- Works on ALL Cameras & Camcorders with 43mm size Lens Filter thread!!!
- This is a 52mm lens with a 43mm ring adapter
- Gives wide-angle view .43x of host lens
- This lens attachment fits on all video and digital still cameras with a 37mm filter thread.
- Accepts 46mm filters
- ✔ COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SMARTPHONES, TABLETS, and LAPTOPS including ALL iPhone models, Samsung Galaxy and Note, Google Pixel, Huawei and more. CONTENTS INCLUDE: TruView 0.45x Wide Angle Lens, Clarus 15x Macro Lens, TruGrip Lens Clip, GlowClip Mini Rechargeable LED Light + Charging Cable, Quick-Release Lanyard, DuraCase, EasyClip, Cleaning Cloth and LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- ✔ TRUVIEW 0.45x WIDE ANGLE LENS - CAPTURE 45% MORE PICTURE WITH EVERY SNAP: Shoot stunning photos of people, pets, travel scenery, landscapes, architecture, selfies and more. NO DARK CORNERS (vignetting) like cheaper lenses. Crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum and premium optical glass for durability and clarity. Multi-element, coated glass lenses minimize ghosting, reflections, lens flare, and other artifacts. Xenvo cell phone lens attachment is ideal for hobbyists and photography pros alike.
- ✔ CLARUS 15x MACRO LENS - MARVEL YOUR SENSES. MAGNIFY NEARBY SUBJECTS FOR BREATHTAKING, SUPER CLOSE-UP PHOTOS: Capture all the intricacies and details with precision-focus for razor crisp macro photos every time. (For best results, position macro lens approximately 1/2 inch from subject. Not designed for zooming in on distant subjects.) THE TRUGRIP LENS CLIP offers SUPERIOR GRIPPING POWER to fasten your lenses to your cell phone when you're in action mode, framing your next perfect shot.
- ✔ GLOWCLIP RECHARGEABLE LED FILL LIGHT - The GlowClip LED light clips ANYWHERE on your phone to instantly illuminate your subject and surroundings with warm continuous light. The warm and natural LED light is superior to your smartphone's built in flash—which can be blinding and unnatural—especially in darker settings and venues. FEATURES 3 BRIGHTNESS SETTINGS: Low, Medium and High. Say goodbye to frustrating photo "retakes" and hello to brilliant photos the first time.
- ✔ QUICK-RELEASE LANYARD AND TRAVEL CASE - TRANSPORT AND PROTECT YOUR LENS KIT: Perfect for taking your Xenvo lenses with you on the fly. The travel case stores and protects all lens kit components snugly and safely while the quick-release lanyard is the perfect way to carry your lenses on your next outing. Just drape the lanyard and lens around your neck. The quick-release lanyard head makes it a cinch to access your Xenvo lenses in a flash so you never miss another photo moment.
- High Definition
- Package Dimensions: 8.382 H x 8.382 L x 8.128 W (centimetres)
- Package Weight: 0.45 pounds
- Country of Origin : China
- 58mm Lens Bundle from Ritz Camera Bundle Includes:
- Vivitar 58mm 2.2x Telephoto Lens Attachment, Vivitar 58mm 0.43 Wide Angle Lens, Vivitar 3 Piece Filter Kit, Vivitar Wireless Universal Camera Remote and Vivitar 5-Piece Deluxe Cleaning Kit
How We Test Vivitar 58Mm 0.43X Wide Angle Lens?
We test vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens by using it for a scene. Then we review the footage to see how it looks and feels. We also consider how easy or difficult it is to use vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens. We want to make sure that the gear we recommend is high quality and will help you make great films. So far, we’ve tested cameras, lenses, tripods, stabilizers, gimbals, audio equipment, etc. We’re always testing new gear and updating our reviews to help you find the best vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens for your needs.
The Role Of Technology Gear In Filmmaking
There is no definitive answer to this question. Technology has both advantages and disadvantages when it comes to filmmaking. On the one hand, technological advances have made it possible to create increasingly complex and stunning visual effects. On the other hand, technology can also be a hindrance to filmmakers, as it can be difficult to control and often expensive. Ultimately, it is up to the individual filmmaker to decide how to use technology in their work. Some directors embrace new technologies wholeheartedly, while others prefer to keep things more old-fashioned. There is no right or wrong answer – it all comes down to personal preference.
Some of the advantages of using technology in filmmaking include:
- Increased control over the final product: Technology allows filmmakers more control over their work, as they can now create exactly the effect they are looking for.
- Greater flexibility: Technology also gives filmmakers greater flexibility in shooting and editing their films. They can now experiment with different techniques and methods without worrying about the cost or the time involved.
- Improved quality: Technology has also led to an improvement in the overall quality of films. With more sophisticated equipment and software, filmmakers can now create better-looking and sounding films.
- Increased audience engagement: Technology can also help to engage audiences more with films. For example, interactive features such as virtual reality can immerse viewers in the film world and make them feel more connected to the characters and story.
Some of the disadvantages of using technology in filmmaking include:
- Cost: One of the biggest disadvantages of using technology in filmmaking is the cost. New equipment and software can be very expensive and often need to be updated regularly.
- Time-consuming: Technology can also be time-consuming, as filmmakers often need to spend hours learning how to use new software or equipment.
- Difficult to control: Another downside of technology is that it can be difficult to control. This is especially true of complex visual effects, which can often go wrong if they are not managed correctly.
- Can be disruptive: Technology can also be disruptive on set, as it can sometimes be difficult to keep track of all the elements that need to be managed.
There are a number of benefits to using vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens, whether it is for amateur or professional use. vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens will bring you some of the top benefits. Of course, it is important to remember that you don’t need the most expensive gear to produce good results – it is more important to know how to use what you have to its fullest potential. Nevertheless, if you can afford it, investing in some quality gear will definitely pay off in the long run.
About Lenses- Things Should You Know Before Purchase Vivitar 58Mm 0.43X Wide Angle Lens
A camera’s lens can be classified into prime and zoom. A prime lens has a fixed focal length, while a zoom lens has a variable focal length. Prime lenses are often sharper and have less distortion than zoom lenses, but they can be more limiting because you can’t change the magnification. Zoom lenses are more versatile but can be less sharp and have more distortion. There are also special-purpose lenses, such as fisheye lenses, which have very wide angles of view.
When choosing a lens for your camera, you’ll need to consider the following factors:
- Focal length: This is the distance from the lens to the sensor, which determines the image’s magnification. A shorter focal length will result in a wider field of view, while a longer focal length will result in a narrower field of view.
- Aperture: This is the size of the opening in the lens through which light can pass. A larger aperture results in more light being let in, which is helpful in low-light situations. A smaller aperture results in less light being let in, which can be helpful for avoiding blur in images.
- Image stabilization: This is a feature that is designed to reduce blur in images, and it is available on some lenses.
- Lens mount: This is the type of mount that is compatible with your camera. You’ll need to make sure that the lens you choose has the correct amount for your camera.
Focal length and aperture are the two main factors to consider when choosing a lens for your camera. If you’re not sure which focal length or aperture to choose, you can ask a salesperson for help. You should also be aware that some lenses are not compatible with all camera types. For example, a lens designed for a DSLR camera may not be compatible with a mirrorless camera. When in doubt, it’s always best to check with the manufacturer to make sure that the lens you’re considering is compatible with your camera.
What Are The Criteria For The Selection Of A Vivitar 58Mm 0.43X Wide Angle Lens?
There are a number of factors that we consider when selecting a vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens. One of the most important criteria is how well the product performs in tests, while others are selected based on how they perform in real-world scenarios. We also look at the price of the product, as well as its availability. Another important factor is whether the vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens is environmentally friendly. We select products that meet our high standards for quality and performance.
Testing is important to ensure that products work as intended. In order to test these products, we use a variety of methods. One method is to test the product in a simulated environment. For example, we might test a product’s ability to withstand high temperatures by using it in a sauna. We might also test its ability to resist water damage by taking it out in the rain, etc.
How To Choose The Best Vivitar 58Mm 0.43X Wide Angle Lens?
When choosing the best vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens, it is important to look at a variety of factors. The most important criteria are how well the product performs in tests and how environmentally friendly it is. Other important factors include the price and availability of the product. Other important factors include the price and availability of the product. You should also consider whether the product is durable and easy to use. When looking at all of these factors, you can make the best decision for your needs.
- Consider feature and performance of vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens
- Consider about price, especially if it’s a luxury item
- Consider whether it’s readily available or needs to be special ordered
- Check out the vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens reviews
- Is a vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens necessary?
- What can you use instead of a vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens?
- Is the vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens environmentally friendly?
- Brand Repute
- Personal Preferences
The best vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens for you is the one that meets your needs and fits your budget. Consider all the factors before making a decision to ensure you are getting the best product for your needs.
It’s a great idea to consider other people when buying something because it can save you money and help you avoid wasting your hard-earned cash on an item that doesn’t work. Before making any purchases, always ask yourself these questions: “What will this decision cost me?” or “How much time does this purchase need from my life”? You should also consult those close by – friends who have similar tastes as yours may provide insight into whether they would want something too.
Should You Buy Vivitar 58Mm 0.43X Wide Angle Lens Online Or in A Physical Store?
There are a number of reasons you should buy vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens on the e-commerce market. Some of the benefits include:
-A wide selection of vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens to choose from
-Easy returns and refunds
-Fast, free shipping on many items
-Access to Prime memberships
-Save your time
It offers a wide selection of vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens, which means you can find what you’re looking for. The return process is easy, and you can get a refund if you’re unsatisfied with a product. Shipping is fast and free on many items, and you can also access Prime memberships. All of these factors make the e-commerce market a great place to shop.
When buying a product at a physical store, you can often get help from a salesperson if you have questions or need assistance. You can also see the product in person before making a purchase.
7 Tips For Buying Vivitar 58Mm 0.43X Wide Angle Lens Online Safely
The holidays are just around the corner, and with them come traditional headaches on how to buy the best vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens. Shops filled with endless queues or a lack of time can make it difficult to find affordable ones that will be useful enough! Luckily there’s an easier way – shopping online, where you get access 24/7 without having to go out.
Do Your Research
Before you make a purchase online, be sure to do your research and read reviews to learn about the product and the seller. Only buy from reputable websites that you trust.
Use a Credit Card
When making a purchase online, use a credit card instead of a debit card. This way, you can dispute any unauthorized charges made to your card.
Beware of Fake Websites
When you are on a website you are about to purchase from, be sure to look at the URL. If it starts with https://, this means the site is secure, and your information will be encrypted.
Check the Seller’s Rating and Reviews
Before buying vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens, be sure to check the seller’s rating and read reviews to learn about their products and service. Only buy from sellers with high ratings and positive reviews.
Make Sure the Site Uses Encryption Technology
When purchasing online, only buy from websites that use encryption technology. This will ensure that your information is safe and secure.
Read the Terms and Conditions Before You Buy
Before making a purchase, be sure to read the terms and conditions of the website. This will help you understand the seller’s return policy and any other policies that may apply to your purchase.
Keep your Computer Protected with Anti-virus Software
Make sure to keep your computer protected with anti-virus software to help prevent any malware or viruses from infecting your system.
The convenience here is amazing because now anyone who needs something quick anytime, anywhere has easy accessibility while still being able to compare prices from different websites. You can get the best vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens much simpler than ever before!
Bottom Line about Vivitar 58Mm 0.43X Wide Angle Lens
When you purchase vivitar 58mm 0.43x wide angle lens, it’s important to consider whether or not the item will actually serve its purpose. Sometimes we may think that an acquisition is necessary when really there are other options available at a lower cost, which would suffice just as well with no loss in value–reviewing these alternatives beforehand can help avoid wasting money on unnecessary purchases later down the line.
You won’t want to miss out on this! Visit us now and find the perfect product for your needs.