What are you looking for? Let’s review and compare the top best shotgun mic with boom pole 2023 to find what will work well with your needs.
We all want the best for our money, but how do you know what a good fit is without research? When looking into buying something that will likely be an investment and part of your everyday life – like shotgun mic with boom pole, it makes sense to spend some time getting educated on where exactly this product falls within its market space.
The future of the best shotgun mic with boom pole is here, and we’ve got all the best picks. We have compiled 88146 reviews from top experts that led us to these 20 devices on the list.
The Best Shotgun Mic With Boom Pole Deals This Week:
- DURABLE LIGHTWEIGHT AND STURDY MATERIAL : Ideal for field and Studio recording Lightweight easy to carry around and record on the go for shoots , Great for ENG, EFP, video production, Field documentary, TV and film applications
- BUILT-IN INTERNAL XLR CABLE : Boom Pole comes with a Pre inserted built-in Internal coiled XLR Right Angled cable for microphones makes it faster and easier to set up and use with no hassle to carry around extra gear when recording
- 5 SECTION STRETCHABLE BOOM POLE : Rod extends smoothly and locks easily with just a gentle twist to your most convenient length and position allows you to position your microphone as close as possible to the recording location while still remaining out of the camera's frame
- SOFT COMFTORBALE PADDED HANDLE : Enjoy this LyxPro MPL-20 telescoping boom pole cushioned with soft padded foam , Quickly sets up and extends your shotgun microphone reach up to 9.25 feet and collapses down to just 2.4 feet
- COMES WITH BONUS 3/8 5/8 INCHES ADAPTER CONVERTER: Come with a 3/8 inches and 5/8 inches adapter to be easily compatible with more microphone holders . Includes Velcro Straps for Cable Management . Limited 1-Year Warranty 100% Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED we stand behind our products and pride ourselves with exceptional customer service care
- 【3 Section Stretchable Microphone Boom Pole】The mic boom pole can be smoothly extended and easily locked, Which is perfect for capturing clear sound sources while keeping the mic out of frames for filmmaking, TV broadcast, Interviews, Vlogging, and more. Note: Detachable design, Easy to fall off between the sections is to make it easier to clean up grit and other garbage in the tube, Not for quality reasons.
- 【Lightweight & Durable】Rugged aluminum alloy material is resistant to humidity and corrosion for outdoor field and studio recording. This portable handheld boom pole is light, Only 1.52lb/0.69kg, Easy to carry and hold, and reduces the operator's fatigue due to long-term shooting.
- 【Adjustable Length & Secure Locks】The boom pole for shotgun mic can be adjusted from 3ft/0.94m to 8.3ft/2.55m, You can place the shotgun mic stick as close as possible to the recording location. The twist-and-lock mechanism ensures quick and secure locks between each section.
- 【Universal Compatibility】The mic boom pole with 3/8" to 5/8" conversion nuts, Allowing direct installation of various microphones, Shock mounts, Microphone clips and other equipments. Includes velcro straps for cable management and a set of spare screws is included.
- 【Comfortable Grips】The top and the bottom of the boom mic pole pipe wall is wrapped in sponge sheath, with anti-freezing and safety protection functions, and prevent it from sliding during mobile recording. The bottom of the mic boom pole has a 3/8" internal threaded hole. Great for ENG, EFP, video production, field documentary, TV and film applications, vlogging, etc.
- 1x NTG5 Microphone - 1x Foam Windshield - 1x PG2-R Grip - 1x WS10 Windshield - 1x PG2R Pro Cable - 1x ZP1 Small Pouch Bag - Rode Microphones 10 Year Warranty (1 Year + 9 Year with Registration) - K-Tek KE89CC 2'5in to 7'2in 4-Section Boom Pole Bottom - 20' 6mm Rubber XLR Microphone Cable
- Broadcast-grade short shotgun microphone
- Tailored low frequency response
- Highly directional
- Resistant to adverse conditions and RF interference
- Studio boom mic stand with 4' 5" – 8' 2" extending boom arm for studio condenser, video shotgun or overhead drum microphones.
- The 180 degree wheel joint allows you to smoothly rotate the boom pole in any vertical or horizontal directly and lock it in place with the tightening handle.
- The tall tripod stand height : 4' 2" (50 inches) – 6' 10" (82 inches).
- Full metal construction provides a weighted base for securing your valuable microphones. 1.5" and 1" metal tube construction for stability and durability.
- Boom arm comes with a 2.5 lb moveable counterweight. This is an heavy duty tall microphone stand with telescoping extension arm. 15lb weight capacity. This will hold your beefy condenser microphones with ease. Additional weight such as a small sandbag can be added to counter heavier objects if necessary.
- 10' 5-section Telescoping Boom Pole with Carbon Fiber Construction Twist Lock
- English (Publication Language)
- ┱【PORTABLE MIC BOOM POLE】：The microphone boom arm can be smoothly extended and easily locked, Lets you place the microphone as close to the recording location as possible while still remaining out of the camera frame.
- ┱【PORTABLE AND DURABLE】：This handheld mic boom is lightweight and retractable,making it easy to carry and hold,reducing fatigue in long shoot productions.Made of high-quality aluminum alloy material,durable, moisture-resistant and corrosion-resistant.
- ┱【UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY】：With 1/4" and 3/8" double-ended conversion screws,3/8" to 5/8" conversion nuts,Allowing direct installation of various microphones,shock mounts, microphone clips,Video Light Continuous Lighting, Studio Strobe Flash,Speedlight Or Other Studio Equipment Under 6.62Lbs.
- ┱【LENGTH ADJUSTABLE】：The boom pole arm can be adjusted from 3ft/0.94m to 8.3ft/2.52m,The twist-and-lock mechanism ensures quick and secure locks between each section.
- ┱【COMFORTABLE GRIPS】：The top and the bottom of pipe wall is wrapped in sponge sheath, with anti-freezing and safety protection functions,and prevent it from sliding during mobile recording.Detachable design, Easy to fall off between the sections is to make it easier to clean up grit and other garbage in the tube, Not for quality reasons.
- The max length is 11.5 ft (3.5 meter)
- Ergonomically spaced and comfortable EVA rubber hand grips. (1) Fixed handgrip at base of pole, (1) slidable hand grip allows for custom set-ups.
- Three telescopic rods extend the boom length from 3.1-11.5'.Length settings lock/unlock utilizing a twist-and-lock system.
- Standard 5/8"-27 threads with solid brass male end and internal 3/8"-16 threads.
- For Rode NTG-1, NTG-2, NTG-3, NTG-4 , Audio-Technica AT897, ATR6550, Sennheiser MKH-416, ME66/K6, MKE-600, Azden SGM-1X, Sony ECM-CG50 etc.
- Durable, Lightweight & Reliable - Ready to Record: Quick Setup, Easy Length Adjustment
- Maximum Extension Length: 5.7' Feet - Minimum Length (Folded / Collapsed): 2.2' Feet
- Convenient Boom Pole / Fish Pole Mic Placement - Universal Microphone Compatibility
- USA Standard 5/8'' (35mm) Threading - Foldable/Collapsible Shafts - Mic Clip & Mic Not Included
- Includes Hook and Loop Tapes for Cable Management - Rugged Aluminum Metal Alloy Construction
- Multifunctional boom rod and camera monopod, 1/4" screw on the top and 3/8" screw hole on the bottom, fits all kinds of devices.
- The additional comfort provided by the soft and flexible foam hand grips, reduce operator fatigue associated with longer shoots.
- Extends up to 67.3 inches with collapsible sections to provide shorter lengths to 19.7inches.
- Max Length: 171cm/ 67.3in
- Min Length: 50cm/ 19.7in
- Convenient Boom Pole / Fish Pole Mic Placement - Universal Microphone Compatibility
- USA Standard 5/8'' (35mm) Threading - Foldable/Collapsing Shafts - Quick & Easy Adjustment
- Maximum Extension Length: 11.5' Feet - Minimum/Folded Length: 3.3' Feet - Padded Handle Grip
- Rugged Aluminum Metal Alloy Construction - Max. Tube Diameter: 1.0'' - Mic Not Included
- Clamp-Style Extension Quick Locking Mechanisms - Hook and Loop Tapes for Cable Management
- High Quality Structure - Elaborately crafted of strong and durable mental materials for indoor and outdoor recording, the professional video shotgun microphone allows you to record high-quality audio for your video productions.
- Superb Audio - SM-2 professional video mic provides uniform off-axis signal rejection for spread out audio pickup while the 50 Hz-20 kHz frequency response yields clear audio reproduction.
- Two Step High Pass Filter - Flat or 100Hz. With built-in 100Hz high-pass filter, which can prevent low-frequency noise effectively making sound quality more perfect and pure, SM-2 shotgun mic is perfect for interviews, film shoots, photography, video production and studio recordings.
- Dual Power Modes - Powered by a 1.5V AA battery (battery Not included) or 48V phantom power. The Shotgun condenser mic is a multifunctional microphone which can be used with devices ranging from cameras to dedicated field mixers. With a battery consumption of 2mAh per hour, the professional shotgun video mic could last a long working time on a regular AA battery. (Note: The capacity of different batteries will affect the life time used.)
- What's In Box - Shotgun condenser microphone, Foam windshield, XLR to 3.5mm TRS cable, XLR balanced cable, Shock Mount, Ajustable stand mount, User guide.
- Custom three-capsule array: This professional USB mic produces clear, powerful, broadcast-quality sound for YouTube videos, Twitch game streaming, podcasting, Zoom meetings, music recording and more
- Blue VOICE software: Elevate your streamings and recordings with clear broadcast vocal sound and entertain your audience with enhanced effects, advanced modulation and HD audio samples
- Four pickup patterns: Flexible cardioid, omni, bidirectional, and stereo pickup patterns allow you to record in ways that would normally require multiple mics, for vocals, instruments and podcasts
- Onboard audio controls: Headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and mic gain put you in charge of every level of the audio recording and streaming process
- Positionable design: Pivot the mic in relation to the sound source to optimize your sound quality thanks to the adjustable desktop stand and track your voice in real time with no-latency monitoring
- Pronounced directivity
- Maximal rejection of side noise
- Switchable "Low Cut" filter minimizes wind noise
- LyxPro Professional Boom Pole with Internal coiled XLR cable makes it faster and easier to set up and use
- Ideal for field recording, ENG, EFP, video production, TV and film applications
- Great Versatility: NW-7000 Microphone Boom Arm is great for capturing clear sound sources while keeping the mic out of frames for filmmaking, TV broadcast, interviews, vlogging, and more
- Lightweight & Durable: Only 1.52lb (0.69kg) in weight, this lightweight boom is easy to hold for capturing sound sources from one place to another. Aluminum alloy material is resistant to corrosion and humidity for outdoor recording
- Adjustable Length & Secure Locks: The three-section boom can be adjusted from 3.1’ (0.94m) to 8.1' (2.5m) as needed and the twist-and-lock mechanism ensures quick and secure locks between each section
- Comfortable Grips: Soft foam grips make the boom comfortable to hold and prevent it from sliding during mobile recording
- Universal Compatibility: The 3/8" screw and a 3/8" to 5/8" screw adapter allow direct mounting with a wide variety of shock mounts, mic clips, and microphones
- Lightweight and Struay Material: Made of Aluminum, 28.20-ounce lightweight makes it easier to hold in hand and carry around. The better choice for long-time work with it. Durable and well-balanced
- Padded Handle: The handle is padded by a layer of thick foam, provides comfortable touch in use, and reduces operator’s fatigue with lengthy shoots. Perfect for interviews, small crew documentary, field recording, ENG, EFP, video production, TV and film applications, etc
- Built-in XLR Cable: Features one XLR Cable for microphones. More convenient to set up and easier to use. The female plug of the cable is in at the bottom of the rod, conceals the cable perfectly.
- Adjustable Length: 5-section telescoping boom pole can extend your microphone up to 131 inches and collapses to just 32.6 inches
- 3/8- 5/8 Inches Converter: Come with a 3/8 inches and 5/8 inches adapter, compatible with more microphone holders
- Miles, Dean (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 246 Pages - 09/12/2014 (Publication Date) - Focal Press (Publisher)
- Auto tone, present outstanding timbre.
- Active noise reduction, pure and clear without noise.
- Professional grade radio, built-in fine-tuned sound card.
- Widely compatible with various types of computer equipment/systems.
- Easily adjust the Angle, aiming at the microphone sound source more sensitive radio.
- Increased directivity due to interference tube principle
- Very low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Rugged, suitable for adverse climatic conditions
- Soft Foam Handle: This mic boom arm adopts high density soft foam handle for comfortable and nonslip grip.
- 1/4 Inch Screw: The 1/4 inch screw at the top can be connected to microphone, digital camera, motion camera, supplementary light, stabilizer, mobile phone accessories, etc.
- Locking System: This mic boom arm adopts nonslip tube and locking system, locking in clockwise, and loosen in anticlockwise.
- 1/4 Inch Screw Hole: This mic boom arm has 1/4 inch screw hole at the bottom for tripod or other devices.
- Aluminium Alloy: This mic boom arm is made from aluminium alloy material, adopting CNC and anodizing technology, which ensures high hardness and high durability.
- A professional grade 1/2" condenser shotgun microphone designed for use with consumer video cameras and personal audio recorders
- The Rycote Lyre shock mounting system provides isolation from external factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations
- The standard sized shoe mount also includes a 3/8" thread in the base for easy mounting on a boom pole or stand
- Employs a super-cardioid polar pattern for highly directional recording, focusing on the subject in front of the camera
- Features a native 40Hz-20kHz response and a high-pass filter at 80Hz to prevent low-end noise such as traffic from being recorded
How We Test Shotgun Mic With Boom Pole?
We test shotgun mic with boom pole by using it for a scene. Then we review the footage to see how it looks and feels. We also consider how easy or difficult it is to use shotgun mic with boom pole. We want to make sure that the gear we recommend is high quality and will help you make great films. So far, we’ve tested cameras, lenses, tripods, stabilizers, gimbals, audio equipment, etc. We’re always testing new gear and updating our reviews to help you find the best shotgun mic with boom pole for your needs.
The Role Of Technology Gear In Filmmaking
There is no definitive answer to this question. Technology has both advantages and disadvantages when it comes to filmmaking. On the one hand, technological advances have made it possible to create increasingly complex and stunning visual effects. On the other hand, technology can also be a hindrance to filmmakers, as it can be difficult to control and often expensive. Ultimately, it is up to the individual filmmaker to decide how to use technology in their work. Some directors embrace new technologies wholeheartedly, while others prefer to keep things more old-fashioned. There is no right or wrong answer – it all comes down to personal preference.
Some of the advantages of using technology in filmmaking include:
- Increased control over the final product: Technology allows filmmakers more control over their work, as they can now create exactly the effect they are looking for.
- Greater flexibility: Technology also gives filmmakers greater flexibility in shooting and editing their films. They can now experiment with different techniques and methods without worrying about the cost or the time involved.
- Improved quality: Technology has also led to an improvement in the overall quality of films. With more sophisticated equipment and software, filmmakers can now create better-looking and sounding films.
- Increased audience engagement: Technology can also help to engage audiences more with films. For example, interactive features such as virtual reality can immerse viewers in the film world and make them feel more connected to the characters and story.
Some of the disadvantages of using technology in filmmaking include:
- Cost: One of the biggest disadvantages of using technology in filmmaking is the cost. New equipment and software can be very expensive and often need to be updated regularly.
- Time-consuming: Technology can also be time-consuming, as filmmakers often need to spend hours learning how to use new software or equipment.
- Difficult to control: Another downside of technology is that it can be difficult to control. This is especially true of complex visual effects, which can often go wrong if they are not managed correctly.
- Can be disruptive: Technology can also be disruptive on set, as it can sometimes be difficult to keep track of all the elements that need to be managed.
There are a number of benefits to using shotgun mic with boom pole, whether it is for amateur or professional use. shotgun mic with boom pole will bring you some of the top benefits. Of course, it is important to remember that you don’t need the most expensive gear to produce good results – it is more important to know how to use what you have to its fullest potential. Nevertheless, if you can afford it, investing in some quality gear will definitely pay off in the long run.
About Camera Accessories- Things Should You Know Before Purchase Shotgun Mic With Boom Pole
One of the essential pieces of equipment for any filmmaker is a camera. However, there are a number of different accessories that can be used to improve the quality and results of your films. Below are some of the most common accessories used in filmmaking.
Tripods: A tripod is a three-legged stand that is used to support a camera. Tripods are important because they allow you to keep the camera steady, which is essential for getting clear and sharp images.
Monopods: A monopod is a single-legged stand that can be used to support a camera. Monopods are often used when a tripod is not practical, such as when you are shooting in a crowded area or need to move around quickly.
Sliders: Sliders are used to create smooth camera movements. They are placed on a tripod, and the camera is attached to the slider so that it can move smoothly back and forth.
Dolly: A dolly is a platform on wheels that is used to move the camera around. Dollies can create smooth, sweeping camera movements or follow a subject as they move.
Filters: Filters can be used to change the color, brightness, or contrast of an image. They can also be used to reduce glare or reflections.
These are just a few of the many accessories that can be used to improve your filmmaking. By using these accessories, you can take your films to the next level and create professional-looking results.
What Are The Criteria For The Selection Of A Shotgun Mic With Boom Pole?
There are a number of factors that we consider when selecting a shotgun mic with boom pole. One of the most important criteria is how well the product performs in tests, while others are selected based on how they perform in real-world scenarios. We also look at the price of the product, as well as its availability. Another important factor is whether the shotgun mic with boom pole is environmentally friendly. We select products that meet our high standards for quality and performance.
Testing is important to ensure that products work as intended. In order to test these products, we use a variety of methods. One method is to test the product in a simulated environment. For example, we might test a product’s ability to withstand high temperatures by using it in a sauna. We might also test its ability to resist water damage by taking it out in the rain, etc.
How To Choose The Best Shotgun Mic With Boom Pole?
When choosing the best shotgun mic with boom pole, it is important to look at a variety of factors. The most important criteria are how well the product performs in tests and how environmentally friendly it is. Other important factors include the price and availability of the product. Other important factors include the price and availability of the product. You should also consider whether the product is durable and easy to use. When looking at all of these factors, you can make the best decision for your needs.
- Consider feature and performance of shotgun mic with boom pole
- Consider about price, especially if it’s a luxury item
- Consider whether it’s readily available or needs to be special ordered
- Check out the shotgun mic with boom pole reviews
- Is a shotgun mic with boom pole necessary?
- What can you use instead of a shotgun mic with boom pole?
- Is the shotgun mic with boom pole environmentally friendly?
- Brand Repute
- Personal Preferences
The best shotgun mic with boom pole for you is the one that meets your needs and fits your budget. Consider all the factors before making a decision to ensure you are getting the best product for your needs.
It’s a great idea to consider other people when buying something because it can save you money and help you avoid wasting your hard-earned cash on an item that doesn’t work. Before making any purchases, always ask yourself these questions: “What will this decision cost me?” or “How much time does this purchase need from my life”? You should also consult those close by – friends who have similar tastes as yours may provide insight into whether they would want something too.
Should You Buy Shotgun Mic With Boom Pole Online Or in A Physical Store?
There are a number of reasons you should buy shotgun mic with boom pole on the e-commerce market. Some of the benefits include:
-A wide selection of shotgun mic with boom pole to choose from
-Easy returns and refunds
-Fast, free shipping on many items
-Access to Prime memberships
-Save your time
It offers a wide selection of shotgun mic with boom pole, which means you can find what you’re looking for. The return process is easy, and you can get a refund if you’re unsatisfied with a product. Shipping is fast and free on many items, and you can also access Prime memberships. All of these factors make the e-commerce market a great place to shop.
When buying a product at a physical store, you can often get help from a salesperson if you have questions or need assistance. You can also see the product in person before making a purchase.
7 Tips For Buying Shotgun Mic With Boom Pole Online Safely
The holidays are just around the corner, and with them come traditional headaches on how to buy the best shotgun mic with boom pole. Shops filled with endless queues or a lack of time can make it difficult to find affordable ones that will be useful enough! Luckily there’s an easier way – shopping online, where you get access 24/7 without having to go out.
Do Your Research
Before you make a purchase online, be sure to do your research and read reviews to learn about the product and the seller. Only buy from reputable websites that you trust.
Use a Credit Card
When making a purchase online, use a credit card instead of a debit card. This way, you can dispute any unauthorized charges made to your card.
Beware of Fake Websites
When you are on a website you are about to purchase from, be sure to look at the URL. If it starts with https://, this means the site is secure, and your information will be encrypted.
Check the Seller’s Rating and Reviews
Before buying shotgun mic with boom pole, be sure to check the seller’s rating and read reviews to learn about their products and service. Only buy from sellers with high ratings and positive reviews.
Make Sure the Site Uses Encryption Technology
When purchasing online, only buy from websites that use encryption technology. This will ensure that your information is safe and secure.
Read the Terms and Conditions Before You Buy
Before making a purchase, be sure to read the terms and conditions of the website. This will help you understand the seller’s return policy and any other policies that may apply to your purchase.
Keep your Computer Protected with Anti-virus Software
Make sure to keep your computer protected with anti-virus software to help prevent any malware or viruses from infecting your system.
The convenience here is amazing because now anyone who needs something quick anytime, anywhere has easy accessibility while still being able to compare prices from different websites. You can get the best shotgun mic with boom pole much simpler than ever before!
Bottom Line about Shotgun Mic With Boom Pole
When you purchase shotgun mic with boom pole, it’s important to consider whether or not the item will actually serve its purpose. Sometimes we may think that an acquisition is necessary when really there are other options available at a lower cost, which would suffice just as well with no loss in value–reviewing these alternatives beforehand can help avoid wasting money on unnecessary purchases later down the line.
You won’t want to miss out on this! Visit us now and find the perfect product for your needs.