What are you looking for? Let’s review and compare the top best sdi wireless transmitter 2022 to find what will work well with your needs.
We all want the best for our money, but how do you know what a good fit is without research? When looking into buying something that will likely be an investment and part of your everyday life – like sdi wireless transmitter, it makes sense to spend some time getting educated on where exactly this product falls within its market space.
We have compiled 32571 reviews from top experts that led us to these 20 devices on the list.
The Best Sdi Wireless Transmitter Deals This Week:
- 【MULTIPLE PLATFORMS MONITORING】: Support 1 transmitter with 2 receivers, or 1 transmitter + 1 receiver+ 4 iOS or Android smartphones and tablets. The transmission range is up to 400ft.
- 【SDI&HDMI&OLED DISPLAY SCREEN】: Support both SDI&HDMI on the transmitter and the receiver. Be different from Mars 300, The Mars 400S has creative OLED screen, so you can check out all device status and control the system with displayed information on the screen.
- 【DUAL POWER SUPPLY OPTIONS】: Support 12V DC power supply and NPF series of batteries. The system also comes with a low-battery warning indicator.
- 【CHANNEL SCAN & EASY TO UPGRADE】：Automatically scan the current environment to identify channels with or without inteference.support USB firmware upgrade remotely on both the transmitter and the receiver.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】: The Hollyland Mars 400S is mainly used in wedding ceremonies, adverting, short video, live broadcast and etc.. Supports high definition video transmission of 1080P 60Hz with a minimum delay of < 0.1s.
- 📸【Newest Industrial Design & Low-Power Mode】Hollyland Mars 400S PRO adopts transverse sleek industrial design with integrated cold shoe on both the transmitter and the receiver, which means the system has lower gravity center with more stable and convenient installation. If the system without any operation for 5s, the OLED screen will automatically enters the low-power mode and reduces the brightness to save battery power.
- 📸【0.08S Latency, 400ft Range & Up to 4 APP Monitoring】Hollyland Mars 400S PRO has 400ft line of sight (LOS) wireless video & audio transmission range between TX and RX with 0.08S low latency ; 300ft line of sight (LOS) wireless video & audio transmission range between TX and APP. 1 Mars 400S PRO transmitter supports 2 receivers. For the number of RX and App, it follows this pattern: 2 RXs - 0 App, 1 RX - 2 Apps, 0 RX - 4 App.
- 📸【3 Scene Modes, 3 Fan Modes & 3 Power Options】Hollyland Mars 400S PRO has High-definition mode, balance mode and speed mode in the settings. The data rate raised from 8Mbps to 12Mbps for high -definition monitoring quality. Optional Fan Modes-off, low speed & auto fan modes for different applications and better shooting experience. Supports 6-16DC power supply, 5-12V USB Type-C power supply and L-series batteries power supply. [💡Note: Product Package doesn't include any battery.]
- 📸【Direct Video For Live Stream】Hollyland Mars 400S PRO supports RTSP live streaming, video feed straight out of RX will be used for live streaming through OBS/Vmix/VLC on our personal computer without further encryption and decryption via a video capture device. only needs a standard RJ45 cable and Type-C to RJ45 connector, no more equipment is needed.
- 📸【What You Can Get & One Year Warranty】Hollyland Mars 400S PRO product package comes with Transmitter X1; Receiver X1; Antenna X5; DC Adapter X1; User Guide X1; Warranty Card X1. And it has one year warranty, if you have any doubts or product issues during the product use, please feel free to contact us for more support.
- 🎬[4K UHD Video Transmission]. Introducing the revolutionary Hollyland Mars 4K wireless video transmitter and receiver kit. As Hollyland’s very first 4K transmission system, Mars 4K supports video input/output formats up to 3840x2160@24/25/30fps resolution via HDMI port, and FHD/HD formats like 1080p/720p via HDMI/SDI. Adopting H264 encoding, it can achieve 8-20Mbps bitrate under HD/Balance/Speed Scene Modes.
- 🎬[HDMI 4K, SDI Decimal-point IN&OUT]. Hollyland Mars 4K comes with HDMI and SDI options for various applications and compatibility. The 3G-SDI port supports broadcast and production standards frame rate output (23.98/29.97/59.94 FPS) for professional equipment like video switchers. HDMI supports up to 2160p/4K input output. Cross conversion is supported from TX to RX, so HDMI and SDI can output at the same time.
- 🎬[Up to 4 APP Monitoring Options]. Mars 4K supports wireless transmission to RXs/iOS/Android phone/tablet devices. When using 1TX to 1RX, it allows 2 monitors via HDMI&SDI cable and 2 mobile devices APP monitoring. When using 1TX without RX, it allows 4 APP monitoring. You can also pair another Mars 4K RX to the system, and wire them to 4 monitors for the director/producer/sponsor to view the shooting on set.
- 🎬[450FT Range & 66ms Latency]. Mars 4K can reach an incredible 450ft LOS range and 66ms ultra-low delay in an interference-free laboratory environment. Its metal shell, bullet-style antennas, protective interface design, joystick menu button, full-color LCD screen, and strong Electrostatic Discharge ESD protection bring you durable build quality, modern look, ergonomic design, and superior wireless performance.
- 🎬[Multiple Power Supply Options]. Mars 4K supports Sony-series NP-F970/750/550 battery, 6-16V DC power, V/G-Mount battery via D-TAP to DC cable, and 5V/2.5A USB Type-C power. QC/PD protocol and 5V/2A charging are NOT supported. The LCD turns red with a battery logo popping out when the battery is low. You can choose AUTO or QUIET fan mode to reduce the fan noise while keeping the device at a proper temperature.
- 🎬WIRELESS VIDEO TRANSMISSION REVOLUTION. COSMO C1 is equipped with Hollyland’s HEVO technology with Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH), Seamless Retransmitting and Simplified UVC Streaming, bringing you boosted signal strength and superior Anti-Interference performance. Fast, stable and smart video transmission in 5GHz frequency.
- 🎬UNNOTICEABLE CHANNEL SWITCHING. HEVO completes each synchronous frequency hopping in 0.001s with only 40ms ultra-low latency and up to 1,000ft line of sight (LOS) range. Whether in manual or auto-switching mode, your Electronic Field Production monitoring will no longer suffer from screen flickering or black screens in complex wireless environments.
- 🎬WIDE RANGE DEVICE COMPATIBILITY. Embedded with HEVO’s USB Video Capture (UVC) technology, it takes just one USB-C cable to push 1080P60 HD video to your computer for direct live streaming. COSMO C1 supports HDMI/SDI input, HDMI+SDI+UVC Output on RX, and SDI LOOPOUT on TX. It can work with any mainstream camera, monitor, and switcher.
- 🎬VERTICAL & HORIZONTAL MOUNTING. COSMO C1 comes with 1 Peasecod Pan-tilt with Cold Shoe and 1 extra Cold Shoe for you to mount freely. 2 mounting holes at the front panel allows installing the unit horizontally, ideal for evening out the weight to balance the setup on camera and stabilizer, while the 1/4"-20 threaded hole can mount the unit on any tripods.
- 🎬3 POWER SUPPLY OPTIONS. As usual, COSMO C1 guarantees that you have nonstop power supply for different shooting scenarios. DC power supply is more suitable for indoor project, while L-series battery [NPF970/NPF750/NPF550] and USB-C port are perfect for your run and gun missions. Power indicator on screen and LED light in red reminds you 20 minutes in advance of a dying battery.
- 【Matrix 600 Algorithm for 600ft Transmission】Matrix 600 wireless video transmitter and receiver algorithm redesigns the transmission protocol by building an encrypted wireless connection between video transmitter and receiver, with video contents through either HDMI or SDI, which allows Matrix 600s system to create audio/video transmission syncing up to 600ft long distance with just 0.08 latency
- 【The Next Generation Antennas Integration Technology】On top of the upgrades on Algorithm with more stable connections, MOMAN Matrix 600S wireless video transmission system takes another step forward by integrating antennas inside the body of transmitter and receiver, bringing more convenience in wireless hdmi applications especially for users of gimbal stabilizers
- 【Zero Noise Design for Professional Filming】Fan is useful during long time filming but the noise accompanying could be painful for filmmakers. To ensure the clearest audio and less post-production work, MOMAN Matrix 600s renovates the wireless transmitter and receiver by replacing the fan with natural heat distribution structure, achieving a less than 48℃ sensible temperature and Zero Noise Filming experience
- 【Lowest Power Consumption in the Industry】Thanks to the increased efficiency of the Matrix 600 algorithm and fanless design, the power consumption of Moman Matrix 600S is below 3.5w, which is half of the consumption of major wireless HDMI transmission systems and brings two times more battery life. Both Transmitter and Receiver can be powered through USB Type-C or NP-F batteries
- 【Supports All Gears with SDI or HDMI】Supporting both HDMI & SDI inputs and outputs, MOMAN Matrix 600s is widely compatible with all gears e.g. Blackmagic BMPCC, Sony Camcorders, DSLR cameras, Field Monitors and more, born for professionals or hobbyists. Two 1/4” threads allows horizontal or vertical installation on other fixtures.
- QC PD Power Cable D-tap to USB C Right Angle, 5V3A 9V3A 12V3A 20V3.25A 65W max
- Power your device from (for) Anton Bauer or more brands' V-mount or gold mount battery
- Quick charge power cable for mobile phones, tablet, laptop, power bank, mixer, recorder, SDI converter, wireless transmitter, digital cameras and more devices equipped with USB C
- Length: 60 cm/ 24 inches. Connectors P-TAP D-tap to USB type C male 90-degree L-type
- Support QC3.0 QC4.0 PD3.0 PPS FCP SCP AFC SFCP PE VOOC protocol. Automatically recognize the working voltage/current of the device. The input power must be greater than or equal to the output power.
- 🏆【400ft 1080p Video & Audio Transmission】 The Mars 400S pro connects to your camera via a full HDMI port or SDI port, accepts HDMI 1080p 60fps or SDI 1080p 23.98sf video input, supports to transmit up to 400ft in open areas. Also, the Hollyland Mars 400s pro supports optimal channels a click away on RX and APP.
- 🏆【0.06s Incredibly Low Latency for Real-time Monitoring】 60ms Incredibly Low Latency, hollyland mars 400s pro system supports bandwidth up to 20 MHz, supports up to 4 phones & tablets real-time monitoring with professional monitor features, such as waveform, focus peaking, zebra, zoom in/out, 3D luts, etc.
- 🏆【Sleek Industrial Design & OLED Display】 Lower gravity center, and much more stable & convenient installation with the brand-new transverse design, integrated cold shoe and the OLED display screen displays all device status.
- 🏆【Multiple Power Options】 Mars 400s pro offer dual power supply options with Various L-series battery, 5-12V type-C, and 6-16V DC power options.
- 🏆【Direct Video for Live Stream】 With the 400S PRO, video feed straight out of RX will be used for live streaming on OBS, vMix, or VLC on our personal computer without further encryption and decryption via a video capture device.
- 📷【Transverse Sleek Industrial Design & Low-Power Mode】- Mars 400s PRO with the new design, the system is with a lower gravity center, which means it takes less space on setup. Plus the integrated cold shoe on both the transmitter and the receiver, the system provides a much more stable and convenient installation; Without operation for 5s, the OLED screen automatically enters the low-power mode and reduces the brightness to save battery power.
- 📷【0.08s, 400ft & Multiple Platforms Monitoring】-The new 400S PRO has 400ft line of sight (LOS) wireless video and audio transmission with 0.08S lowest achievable latency; Hollyland Mars 400S PRO transmitter supports 2 receivers. For the number of RX and App, it follows this pattern: 2 RXs - 0 App, 1 RX - 2 Apps, 0 RX - 4 App.
- 📷【Direct Monitoring Video Feed For Live Streaming】-Another new feature of Mars 400S PRO is the direct live stream data feature. Now, with the 400S PRO, video feed straight out of RX will be used for live streaming on OBS, vMix, or VLC on our personal computer without further encryption and decryption via a video capture device.
- 📷【3 Application Scene Modes & Optional Fan Modes】-The 400S PRO comes with HD Mode, balance mode and speed mode in the settings. The data rate is raised from 8M Bps to 12M Bps for HD monitoring quality; Optional Fan Modes-off, low speed & auto fan modes for different applications and better shooting experience.
- 📷【Multiple Power Options & Wide Applications】- Hollyland Mars 400S PRO supports 5-12V Type-C wide voltage charging options, including various L-series batteries, different power banks and 6~16V DC powering options; Mars 400S PRO is widely used in indie filmmaking, live broadcasting, sports activities, education recording, wedding ceremonies, and corporate events.[📌Note: Product Package doesn't include any battery. ]
- Zero Delay Wireless Video: Bolt 4K LT 750 transmits and receives DCI 4K video in 10-bit 4:2:2 HDR up to 750 feet line of sight with no latency
- Supports 4K Video: The transmitter inputs up to 4Kp30 video over HDMI or up to 1080p60 video via 3G-SDI, and the receiver outputs video via HDMI and 3G-SDI. Uses standard HDMI and SDI cables
- Unmatched Wireless Image Clarity: Bolt 4K operates over 13 x 40MHz frequencies, providing more options to avoid interference than ever before. A 5GHz radio frequency link is also available for high-traffic locations with excessive interference from other wireless devices
- Send Signal to up to 6 Receivers: Link up to 6 RX receivers to any 1 TX transmitter to enable multiple points of viewing. Transmitters and receivers are cross-compatible between any Bolt 4K series of devices
- Versatile and Lightweight: Mount on or near a camera, to your belt or backpack, top of a monitor or on a desk. The small form factor and light weight of the Bolt 4K LT enables greater freedom of movement during use. Bolt 4K LT 750 TX Dimensions: 60 x 103 x 33mm (2.4 x 4.1 x 1.3 in), Weight 206g (7.3oz). Bolt 4K LT 750 RX Dimensions: 122 x 94 x 27 mm 1.06 (4.8 x 3.7 x 1.1 in) Weight 292g (10.3oz)
- 【Dual HDMI + SDI】SDI input HDMI input and output on TX; SDI and dual HDMI output on RX, compatible with most of cameras.
- 【Long Range, Low Latency】More than 1000ft range for wireless video and audio transmission; 0.08S achievable latency for real-time monitoring that enables. 13 frequency channels, auto scan, make the shooting screen more stable.
- 【Transmitter Receiver Interswitchable】The transmitter can be switched as a receiver at will, define working mode freely, fulfill multiple use cases.
- 【One Transmitter to Multiple Receivers】Allows you have up to four receivers bound to one transmitter that efficient your crew monitor every shot as it happens.
- 【APP Monitoring】Supports both Android and IOS system APP monitoring, up to 4 phones or tablets real-time monitoring. 【Package Include】1× Transmitter, 1× Receiver, 5× Antenna, 1× Cold Shoe, 1× Type-C to USB, 1× User Manaul
How We Test Sdi Wireless Transmitter?
We test sdi wireless transmitter by using it for a scene. Then we review the footage to see how it looks and feels. We also consider how easy or difficult it is to use sdi wireless transmitter. We want to make sure that the gear we recommend is high quality and will help you make great films. So far, we’ve tested cameras, lenses, tripods, stabilizers, gimbals, audio equipment, etc. We’re always testing new gear and updating our reviews to help you find the best sdi wireless transmitter for your needs.
The Role Of Technology Gear In Filmmaking
There is no definitive answer to this question. Technology has both advantages and disadvantages when it comes to filmmaking. On the one hand, technological advances have made it possible to create increasingly complex and stunning visual effects. On the other hand, technology can also be a hindrance to filmmakers, as it can be difficult to control and often expensive. Ultimately, it is up to the individual filmmaker to decide how to use technology in their work. Some directors embrace new technologies wholeheartedly, while others prefer to keep things more old-fashioned. There is no right or wrong answer – it all comes down to personal preference.
Some of the advantages of using technology in filmmaking include:
- Increased control over the final product: Technology allows filmmakers more control over their work, as they can now create exactly the effect they are looking for.
- Greater flexibility: Technology also gives filmmakers greater flexibility in shooting and editing their films. They can now experiment with different techniques and methods without worrying about the cost or the time involved.
- Improved quality: Technology has also led to an improvement in the overall quality of films. With more sophisticated equipment and software, filmmakers can now create better-looking and sounding films.
- Increased audience engagement: Technology can also help to engage audiences more with films. For example, interactive features such as virtual reality can immerse viewers in the film world and make them feel more connected to the characters and story.
Some of the disadvantages of using technology in filmmaking include:
- Cost: One of the biggest disadvantages of using technology in filmmaking is the cost. New equipment and software can be very expensive and often need to be updated regularly.
- Time-consuming: Technology can also be time-consuming, as filmmakers often need to spend hours learning how to use new software or equipment.
- Difficult to control: Another downside of technology is that it can be difficult to control. This is especially true of complex visual effects, which can often go wrong if they are not managed correctly.
- Can be disruptive: Technology can also be disruptive on set, as it can sometimes be difficult to keep track of all the elements that need to be managed.
There are a number of benefits to using sdi wireless transmitter, whether it is for amateur or professional use. sdi wireless transmitter will bring you some of the top benefits. Of course, it is important to remember that you don’t need the most expensive gear to produce good results – it is more important to know how to use what you have to its fullest potential. Nevertheless, if you can afford it, investing in some quality gear will definitely pay off in the long run.
About Audio Equipment – Things Should You Know Before Purchase Sdi Wireless Transmitter
Audio equipment is very important when filming a movie. You need to be able to hear what is going on and what the characters are saying. There are a few different pieces of audio equipment that you can use.
The first type of audio equipment is a microphone. A microphone is used to capture the sound that is being filmed. There are different types of microphones that you can use depending on what type of sound you are trying to capture.
The second type of audio equipment is an amplifier. An amplifier is used to make the sound louder. This is important if you are filming in a place where there is a lot of background noise.
The third type of audio equipment is a sound mixer. A sound mixer is used to mix the different sounds that are being recorded. This is important if you want to have a clear recording of the audio.
The fourth type of audio equipment is a recorder. A recorder is used to record the audio that is being filmed. This is important if you want to be able to edit the audio later.
The fifth type of audio equipment is a sound system. A sound system is used to playback the audio that has been recorded. This is important if you want to be able to hear the audio clearly.
These are the five types of audio equipment that you will need when filming a movie. Each piece of audio equipment has a different purpose. You will need to choose the right piece of audio equipment for the job that you are doing.
If you are unsure what type of audio equipment you need, you can always ask someone experienced in filmmaking. They will be able to help you choose the right piece of audio equipment for your needs.
What Are The Criteria For The Selection Of A Sdi Wireless Transmitter?
There are a number of factors that we consider when selecting a sdi wireless transmitter. One of the most important criteria is how well the product performs in tests, while others are selected based on how they perform in real-world scenarios. We also look at the price of the product, as well as its availability. Another important factor is whether the sdi wireless transmitter is environmentally friendly. We select products that meet our high standards for quality and performance.
Testing is important to ensure that products work as intended. In order to test these products, we use a variety of methods. One method is to test the product in a simulated environment. For example, we might test a product’s ability to withstand high temperatures by using it in a sauna. We might also test its ability to resist water damage by taking it out in the rain, etc.
How To Choose The Best Sdi Wireless Transmitter?
When choosing the best sdi wireless transmitter, it is important to look at a variety of factors. The most important criteria are how well the product performs in tests and how environmentally friendly it is. Other important factors include the price and availability of the product. Other important factors include the price and availability of the product. You should also consider whether the product is durable and easy to use. When looking at all of these factors, you can make the best decision for your needs.
- Consider feature and performance of sdi wireless transmitter
- Consider about price, especially if it’s a luxury item
- Consider whether it’s readily available or needs to be special ordered
- Check out the sdi wireless transmitter reviews
- Is a sdi wireless transmitter necessary?
- What can you use instead of a sdi wireless transmitter?
- Is the sdi wireless transmitter environmentally friendly?
- Brand Repute
- Personal Preferences
The best sdi wireless transmitter for you is the one that meets your needs and fits your budget. Consider all the factors before making a decision to ensure you are getting the best product for your needs.
It’s a great idea to consider other people when buying something because it can save you money and help you avoid wasting your hard-earned cash on an item that doesn’t work. Before making any purchases, always ask yourself these questions: “What will this decision cost me?” or “How much time does this purchase need from my life”? You should also consult those close by – friends who have similar tastes as yours may provide insight into whether they would want something too.
Should You Buy Sdi Wireless Transmitter Online Or in A Physical Store?
There are a number of reasons you should buy sdi wireless transmitter on the e-commerce market. Some of the benefits include:
-A wide selection of sdi wireless transmitter to choose from
-Easy returns and refunds
-Fast, free shipping on many items
-Access to Prime memberships
-Save your time
It offers a wide selection of sdi wireless transmitter, which means you can find what you’re looking for. The return process is easy, and you can get a refund if you’re unsatisfied with a product. Shipping is fast and free on many items, and you can also access Prime memberships. All of these factors make the e-commerce market a great place to shop.
When buying a product at a physical store, you can often get help from a salesperson if you have questions or need assistance. You can also see the product in person before making a purchase.
7 Tips For Buying Sdi Wireless Transmitter Online Safely
The holidays are just around the corner, and with them come traditional headaches on how to buy the best sdi wireless transmitter. Shops filled with endless queues or a lack of time can make it difficult to find affordable ones that will be useful enough! Luckily there’s an easier way – shopping online, where you get access 24/7 without having to go out.
Do Your Research
Before you make a purchase online, be sure to do your research and read reviews to learn about the product and the seller. Only buy from reputable websites that you trust.
Use a Credit Card
When making a purchase online, use a credit card instead of a debit card. This way, you can dispute any unauthorized charges made to your card.
Beware of Fake Websites
When you are on a website you are about to purchase from, be sure to look at the URL. If it starts with https://, this means the site is secure, and your information will be encrypted.
Check the Seller’s Rating and Reviews
Before buying sdi wireless transmitter, be sure to check the seller’s rating and read reviews to learn about their products and service. Only buy from sellers with high ratings and positive reviews.
Make Sure the Site Uses Encryption Technology
When purchasing online, only buy from websites that use encryption technology. This will ensure that your information is safe and secure.
Read the Terms and Conditions Before You Buy
Before making a purchase, be sure to read the terms and conditions of the website. This will help you understand the seller’s return policy and any other policies that may apply to your purchase.
Keep your Computer Protected with Anti-virus Software
Make sure to keep your computer protected with anti-virus software to help prevent any malware or viruses from infecting your system.
The convenience here is amazing because now anyone who needs something quick anytime, anywhere has easy accessibility while still being able to compare prices from different websites. You can get the best sdi wireless transmitter much simpler than ever before!
Bottom Line about Sdi Wireless Transmitter
When you purchase sdi wireless transmitter, it’s important to consider whether or not the item will actually serve its purpose. Sometimes we may think that an acquisition is necessary when really there are other options available at a lower cost, which would suffice just as well with no loss in value–reviewing these alternatives beforehand can help avoid wasting money on unnecessary purchases later down the line.
You won’t want to miss out on this! Visit us now and find the perfect product for your needs.