What are you looking for? Let’s review and compare the top best micro 4 3 lens adapters 2023 to find what will work well with your needs.
We all want the best for our money, but how do you know what a good fit is without research? When looking into buying something that will likely be an investment and part of your everyday life – like micro 4 3 lens adapters, it makes sense to spend some time getting educated on where exactly this product falls within its market space.
We have compiled 3934 reviews from top experts that led us to these 20 devices on the list.
The Best Micro 4 3 Lens Adapters Deals This Week:
- Smooth surface for effortless mount,infinity focus allowed.The adapters are precision made to insure the perfect fit. Canon STM series lenses don't work with our EOS adapters.
- Made of brass and aluminum (not plastic), anodized aluminum construction.
- Compatible Cameras (Including, but not limited to): Olympus PEN E-P1, E-P2, E-P3, E-P5，E-PL1/s, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-PL5, E-PL6, E-PL7, E-PL8，E-PM1, E-PM2, PEN-F, Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G2, G3, G10, GX1, GH1, GH2, GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GH4, Panasonic AG-AF100 Mirrorless Digital Cameras, Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera (BMPCC).
- As Canon's EOS lenses are electronically controlled，most Canon EF mount lenses do not feature a manual aperture ring，so when used on our EOS-M4/3, which is a full manual operation adapter ring, the aperture could not be transfered to the camera, it will stop down to its smallest f/stop by default.
- Adapting full-frame lens to APS-frame or M4/3 frame camera， it will magnify the focal length by 1.6 on Canon, 1.5 on Nikon and Sony，2.0 on M4/3 camera
- NEW COMBINATIONS | Combine any Canon (EF / EF-S) mount lens with any Micro Four Thirds (M4/3) mount camera and explore new lens combinations
- SNUG FIT | Meticulously machined for a snug, light-sealed and secure connection. Back by our lifetime warranty
- MANUAL ADAPTER | Automatic functions are not supported with this adapter. You need to manually adjust focus and exposure settings
- CLEVER DESIGN | Easy to mount and dismount. Machined from hardened aluminium and copper, coated in an anti-reflection matte finish
- PLANT 5 TREES | This Urth adapter funds local communities to plant 5 trees in areas affected by deforestation
- Compatible with 4/3 Lens to M4/3 (MFT/Micro Four Third) Mount Camera.
- The adapter comes with the Gold-Plating Contact,which can help to connect your 4/3 Lens to M4/3 Camera,perfectly support AF and makes your old lens play a part in shooting.
- Support AF function;Exif Transmitting;Manual Aperture Control.
- Material: Aluminum alloy bayonet mount & plastic body,1/4 standard thread at the bottom, convenient for connection with tripod and other supports.
- Package Includes:1X 4/3-M4/3 Lens Mount adapter Ring（Comes with front & rear caps for protecting）.
- Mounts Canon Nikon Nikkor F Mount D/SLR Lenses to Micro Four Thirds (MFT) mount mirrorless cameras
- High-tolerance precision craftsmanship; infinity focus or beyond allowed
- All-metal design; hardened anodized aluminum construction
- Premium grade Fotodiox adapter
- 24-Month Fotodiox Warranty
- Mounts Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lenses to Micro Four Thirds (MFT) mount mirrorless cameras
- High-tolerance precision craftsmanship; infinity focus or beyond allowed
- All-metal design; hardened anodized aluminum construction
- Premium grade Fotodiox adapter
- 24-Month Fotodiox Warranty
- Compatibility: Viltrox EF-M2 II is an upgrade version of EF-M2, allowing Canon EF series lenses to be used on M4/3 cameras, such as GH4 GH5 GF6 GF1 GX1 GX7 GX85 E-M5 E-M10 E-M10II E-PL5
- 0.71x Focal Reducer Converter: focal length is multiplied by 0.71 based on the original (equivalent focal length = focal length x 0.71), which helps enlarge 1 stop aperture
- AF Functions & Adjustable Aperture: auto focusing function, increasing the lens 1 f-stop and the amount of light into the virtual background, better highlight the theme; adjust the aperture directly from camera to control the lens’ actual aperture
- Material & Design: bayonets are made of metal with surface plating treatment, being durable and sturdy; inbuilt copper electronic contacts and IS function, making focus precise and clear, with 1/4" thread tripod foot at the bottom, etc
- USB Firmware Upgrade: Equipped with USB interface, can realize software upgrade. Can perfect new functions of the lens mount adapter and fix bugs according to follow-up upgrades.
- 【 Function】You can mount Leica M42 screw mount lens to Micro Four Thirds (MFT) mount mirrorless cameras.
- 【 Material】All-metal design; hardened anodized aluminum construction,matting varnish inside to avoid light reflection.
- 【 Features】Supports manual control, manual focus, manual exposure and focus to infinity.
- 【 Cameras Compatibility】Compatible with Olympus PEN E-PL1, E-PL1s, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-P2, E-P3, E-M, OM-D, E-M5, E-M10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G2, G3, G10, GX1, GH1, GH2, GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GH4
- 【 Verify Your Lens and Camera Mount】You can find your lens/camera mount in the len's/ camera's original user manual. Or find your lens/camera on the manufacturers' website and under the product specifications look for “mount type”.
- The T Mount adapter allows you to attach your Micro 4/3 system camera to lenses, telescopes, microscopes, enlargers, and bellows attachments that have a T2 universal thread mount. This adapter will work with any Micro Four Thirds camera body.
- It allows to keep the infinity focus.
- Auto focus (AF) is not available.
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Compatible Cameras (Including, but not limited to): Olympus PEN E-PL1, E-PL1s, E-PL2, E- PL3, E-P2, E-P3, PEN-F, E-PL7, E-PL8, E-PL9, E-M, OM-D, E-M1 MarkII, E-M5, E-M5 Mark II, E-M10, E-M10 Mark II, E-M10 Mark III, Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G2, G3, G9, G10, GX1, GH1, GH2, GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GH4, GH5, GH5s, GX85, GX7; Panasonic AG-AF100 Mirrorless Digital Cameras, Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera (BMPCC).
- Compatible Cameras:M4/3 PEN E-PL1,E-PL1s,E-PL2,E-PL3,E-P2,E-P3,E-M,OM-D,E-M5,E-M10,Lumix DMC-G1,G2,G3,G10,GX1,GH1,GH2,GF1,GF2,GF3,GF5,GH4...Camera
- Pentax PK lens to micro 4/3(Micro Four thirds)adapter
- infinity focus,Material: Anodized Aluminum metal
- There is no ROM connection on the ring so diaphragm control of the lens is set manually
- Pentax K mount lenes can be used on Micro 4/3 System camera
- Allows a F-mount (G-Type) lens to be used with a Micro Four Thirds camera body. Compatible with, but not limited to: Olympus OM-D E-M1, OM-D E-M1 Mark II, OM-D E-M10, OM-D E-M10 Mark II, OM-D E-M5, OM-D E-M5 II, PL5, PEN E-PL6, PEN E-PL7, PEN E-PL8, PEN E-PM1, PEN E-PM2, PEN-F; Panasonic Lumix DC-G9, DC-G90, DC-G91, DC-GH5, DC-GH5S, DC-GX850, DC-GX9, DMC-GX7, DMC-GX8, DMC-GX80, DMC-GX85, GX7 Mark II, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Cameras
- Automatic functions will not work with this adapter (E.g. auto-focusing and automatic aperture) but you can manually set functions
- Supports manual control, manual focus, manual exposure and focus to infinity
- Made from hardened aluminum and brass. Aperture control ring integrated for adjusting the lens aperture
- 【Compatibility】 Electronic Autofocus Lens Mount Adapter for 4/3 Lens to M4/3 Camera
- 【Autofocus & Aperture Control】Support AF function;Exif Transmitting;Manual Aperture Control.
- 【EXIF Signal Transmitting】Copper Metal Pins Brings the Great Conductivity of Signal Transmitting
- 【Structure】High-Quality Aluminum Alloy Metal Mount, Durable in use
- Build-in 4 groups,5pcs optical glasses,manually adjust aperture .(F2-F8 adjusting scale ).Allowing you to get in the larger area of light and achieve the depth of field that you prefer.
- Reduced imaging focal length, the actual focal length after using mount adapter for 0.71 times the focal length.
- PLEASE NOTE :While this adapter allows users to mount a F lens on their Micro Four Thirds camera, automatic functions such as autofocus and electronic aperture control will not be supported.
- Ring at the bottom with 1/4 screws, which can easy installed on the tripod or other fixed bracket.
- it comes with 60-Days return-back guarantee when you received the item but you do not satisfied with our item.
- 【Compatibility】: The EF-M4/3 AF lens adapter is fully compatible with canon EF/EF-S series lens perfectly Compatible with Panasonic: GH1/ GH2/ GH3/ GH4/ GH5, GF9/ GF8/ GF7/ GF6/ GF5/ GF4/ GF3/ GF2/ GF1, GX85/ GX8/ GX7/ GX1, G7/ G6/ G3/ G2/ G1 Olympus: EM10/ EM10 II / EM10 III / EM5 / EM5II / EM1/ EM1II, E-PL8 / E-PL7 / E-PL5 / E-PL3 / E-PL2 / E-PL1, PEN-FE-PM2, E-PM2 / E-PM1 / E-P5 / E-P3 / E-P1
- 【Autofocus & aperture control】: The autofocus speed is almost the same as the original lens; the aperture of the lens is accurately and synchronously controlled on the camera, and the camera's shutter, aperture and ISO data are normally controlled.
- 【Anti-shake IS function】: Built-in image stabilizer, can make the focus more accurate and better help you take clear photos.
- 【EXIF signal transmission】: Use gold-plated PIN to transmit signals, greatly improving its transmission performance.
- 【Professional base design】: There are 1/4 screws at the bottom of the base, which can be installed on a tripod or other supporting platform; the base can be disassembled, which is flexible and convenient.
- Compatible with manual focus MFT (such as Rokinon) mount lenses on Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras
- Constructed from anodized aluminum for durability
- Quick and inexpensive way to adapt lenses to your camera
- Infinity focus or beyond allowed
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- This adapter is especially used to connect telescope with T2 screw mount to cameras with M4/3 mount.
- Turn on "no lens shooting" function in the camera menu before installing the adapter.
- Precision made to insure the perfect fit.
- Aperture control, Focusing and Zooming of the lens should be operated manually.
- Allows focusing infinity. High quality and compact.
- 📷【Compatibility】EF-M1 version, Compatible with Canon EF mount series lenses to be mounted on Panasonic and Olympus series cameras(Please see the table below for specific models). Please contact us if you're not sure whether this lens adapter ring fits for your camera or lens.
- 📷【Autofocus Function & Aperture Control】Supports Auto focus, Interior built-in aperture motor and an electronic contact; aperture of the lens controlled by means of an electronic contact; aperture can be adjusted directly from the camera side to control the actual aperture of the lens.
- 📷【Built-in IS Stabilization】Built-in IS stability, making focus more accurate and clear and better help you to take pictures.
- 📷【EXIF Signal Transmission】use PIN gold plated needle to transmit signal, greatly enhancing its transmission performance; enjoy EXIF signal transmission, AF(auto-focus) and adjustable aperture, etc.
- 📷【Fashionable Design】USB firmware upgrade; designed with 1/4 screws at the bottom, which can be mounted on tripod or other support platform. A great smart adapter.
- 【High Quality】Professional manufacturing, exquisite workmanship, this Camera Lens Adapter is made of high quality aluminum alloy, durable, non deformation, also with corrosion resistant and glossy.Extinction method: professional-grade lens matt paint on the inner wall .External coating: black part hard oxidation process, silver part composite plating.
- 【Focus】Full manual operation, manual focus, manual adjustable aperture. Can achieve manual exposure with camera body and preferred aperture exposure.We state “It support focus infinity.” because our adapters are designed to be universal which can prevent some lenses from focusing to infinity at the infinity mark.
- 【Unique Design】AMOPOFO The lens adapter allows you to mount a M645 Mount Lens to Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount Mirrorless Camera. Besides for making financial sense, this allows you to use your favorite lens across different camera platforms, the lens adapter is designed to fit securely to the lens, yet can still be removed easily when not needed.
- 【Suitable】Lens: M645 Mount Lens Camera: All digital cameras with micro 4/3 mount, such as EP1,EP2,EP3,EPL1,EPL2,EPL3,EPL5,EPM1,OM-D E-M5;DMC-G1, DMC-G2, DMC-G3, DMC-GH1, DMC-GH2, DMC-GF1, DMC-GF2, DMC-GF3, DMC-GF5, DMC-GF7, DMC-G10 etc..E-PL7 E-PL6 E-P5 E-PL5 E-PM2 E-P3 E-PL3 E-PM1 E-PL2 E-PL1 E-P2 E-P1
- 【NOTICE】Autofocus, automatic aperture and AE metering will be DISABLED. Need to focus manually and set exposures manually. Shoot with manual mode or aperture priority mode. Turn on "Release without lens" mode before use.Made of metal sealing ring,much durable.Meet Environmental Standards of RoHS.
- Compatible with 4/3 Lens to M4/3 (MFT/Micro Four Third) Mount Camera
- Support AF function;Exif Transmitting;Manual Aperture Control
- The adapter comes with the Gold-Plating Contact,which can help to connect your 4/3 Lens to M4/3 Camera,perfectly support AF and makes your old lens play a part in shooting
- Material: Aluminum alloy bayonet mount & plastic body,1/4 standard thread at the bottom, convenient for connection with tripod and other supports
- PLS NOTICE: As you connect the Micro to your lens, pls do not adapt it too tight, OTHERWISE it can not AF
- This electronic lens adapter is specially designed for existing 4/3 four thirds lens to Olympus Pen/Panasonic Lumix micro 4/3 cameras. With electronic pins, it permits auto focusing. Compatible with original Olympus MMF-1.
- Material: bronze made bayonet mount & plastic body
- Electronic auto focus, Focus infinitely
- High-technics treatment on the contact pins,permitting perfect signal transmitting between lens and camera
- Compatable:Olympus PEN E series camera, e.g. E-P1, E-PL1,E-PL3,E-PL5 etc; Panasonic Lumix G series camera, e.g. G1, G2, GF1,GF5 etc. All Olympus / Panasonic Four Thirds system lenses
- Haoge Manual Lens Adapter allows you to mount Ni-kon AI/AIS/G/D mount lens to Olympus and Panasonic Micro Four Thirds system (MFT or M4/3) Camera.
- This adapter has an Aperture Control Ring to control the Ni-kon G series lens aperture.
- Compatible with Lens: Ni-kon AI/AIS/G/D Lens
- Compatible with Olympus Cameras: E-M1, E-M1 II, E-M5, E-M5 II, E-M10, E-M10 II, E-M10 III, E-P1, E-P2, E-P3, E-P5, PEN-F, E-PL1, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-PL5, E-PL6, E-PL7, E-PL8, E-PL9, E-PM1, E-PM2
- Compatible with Panasonic Cameras: GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4, GH5, GH5S, G1, G2, G3, G5, G6, G7, G80, G85, G9, G10, GX1, GX7, GX8, GX9, GM1, GM5, GX80, GX85, GX800, GX850, GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GF6, GF7, GF8, GF9
How We Test Micro 4 3 Lens Adapters?
We test micro 4 3 lens adapters by using it for a scene. Then we review the footage to see how it looks and feels. We also consider how easy or difficult it is to use micro 4 3 lens adapters. We want to make sure that the gear we recommend is high quality and will help you make great films. So far, we’ve tested cameras, lenses, tripods, stabilizers, gimbals, audio equipment, etc. We’re always testing new gear and updating our reviews to help you find the best micro 4 3 lens adapters for your needs.
The Role Of Technology Gear In Filmmaking
There is no definitive answer to this question. Technology has both advantages and disadvantages when it comes to filmmaking. On the one hand, technological advances have made it possible to create increasingly complex and stunning visual effects. On the other hand, technology can also be a hindrance to filmmakers, as it can be difficult to control and often expensive. Ultimately, it is up to the individual filmmaker to decide how to use technology in their work. Some directors embrace new technologies wholeheartedly, while others prefer to keep things more old-fashioned. There is no right or wrong answer – it all comes down to personal preference.
Some of the advantages of using technology in filmmaking include:
- Increased control over the final product: Technology allows filmmakers more control over their work, as they can now create exactly the effect they are looking for.
- Greater flexibility: Technology also gives filmmakers greater flexibility in shooting and editing their films. They can now experiment with different techniques and methods without worrying about the cost or the time involved.
- Improved quality: Technology has also led to an improvement in the overall quality of films. With more sophisticated equipment and software, filmmakers can now create better-looking and sounding films.
- Increased audience engagement: Technology can also help to engage audiences more with films. For example, interactive features such as virtual reality can immerse viewers in the film world and make them feel more connected to the characters and story.
Some of the disadvantages of using technology in filmmaking include:
- Cost: One of the biggest disadvantages of using technology in filmmaking is the cost. New equipment and software can be very expensive and often need to be updated regularly.
- Time-consuming: Technology can also be time-consuming, as filmmakers often need to spend hours learning how to use new software or equipment.
- Difficult to control: Another downside of technology is that it can be difficult to control. This is especially true of complex visual effects, which can often go wrong if they are not managed correctly.
- Can be disruptive: Technology can also be disruptive on set, as it can sometimes be difficult to keep track of all the elements that need to be managed.
There are a number of benefits to using micro 4 3 lens adapters, whether it is for amateur or professional use. micro 4 3 lens adapters will bring you some of the top benefits. Of course, it is important to remember that you don’t need the most expensive gear to produce good results – it is more important to know how to use what you have to its fullest potential. Nevertheless, if you can afford it, investing in some quality gear will definitely pay off in the long run.
About Lenses- Things Should You Know Before Purchase Micro 4 3 Lens Adapters
A camera’s lens can be classified into prime and zoom. A prime lens has a fixed focal length, while a zoom lens has a variable focal length. Prime lenses are often sharper and have less distortion than zoom lenses, but they can be more limiting because you can’t change the magnification. Zoom lenses are more versatile but can be less sharp and have more distortion. There are also special-purpose lenses, such as fisheye lenses, which have very wide angles of view.
When choosing a lens for your camera, you’ll need to consider the following factors:
- Focal length: This is the distance from the lens to the sensor, which determines the image’s magnification. A shorter focal length will result in a wider field of view, while a longer focal length will result in a narrower field of view.
- Aperture: This is the size of the opening in the lens through which light can pass. A larger aperture results in more light being let in, which is helpful in low-light situations. A smaller aperture results in less light being let in, which can be helpful for avoiding blur in images.
- Image stabilization: This is a feature that is designed to reduce blur in images, and it is available on some lenses.
- Lens mount: This is the type of mount that is compatible with your camera. You’ll need to make sure that the lens you choose has the correct amount for your camera.
Focal length and aperture are the two main factors to consider when choosing a lens for your camera. If you’re not sure which focal length or aperture to choose, you can ask a salesperson for help. You should also be aware that some lenses are not compatible with all camera types. For example, a lens designed for a DSLR camera may not be compatible with a mirrorless camera. When in doubt, it’s always best to check with the manufacturer to make sure that the lens you’re considering is compatible with your camera.
What Are The Criteria For The Selection Of A Micro 4 3 Lens Adapters?
There are a number of factors that we consider when selecting a micro 4 3 lens adapters. One of the most important criteria is how well the product performs in tests, while others are selected based on how they perform in real-world scenarios. We also look at the price of the product, as well as its availability. Another important factor is whether the micro 4 3 lens adapters is environmentally friendly. We select products that meet our high standards for quality and performance.
Testing is important to ensure that products work as intended. In order to test these products, we use a variety of methods. One method is to test the product in a simulated environment. For example, we might test a product’s ability to withstand high temperatures by using it in a sauna. We might also test its ability to resist water damage by taking it out in the rain, etc.
How To Choose The Best Micro 4 3 Lens Adapters?
When choosing the best micro 4 3 lens adapters, it is important to look at a variety of factors. The most important criteria are how well the product performs in tests and how environmentally friendly it is. Other important factors include the price and availability of the product. Other important factors include the price and availability of the product. You should also consider whether the product is durable and easy to use. When looking at all of these factors, you can make the best decision for your needs.
- Consider feature and performance of micro 4 3 lens adapters
- Consider about price, especially if it’s a luxury item
- Consider whether it’s readily available or needs to be special ordered
- Check out the micro 4 3 lens adapters reviews
- Is a micro 4 3 lens adapters necessary?
- What can you use instead of a micro 4 3 lens adapters?
- Is the micro 4 3 lens adapters environmentally friendly?
- Brand Repute
- Personal Preferences
The best micro 4 3 lens adapters for you is the one that meets your needs and fits your budget. Consider all the factors before making a decision to ensure you are getting the best product for your needs.
It’s a great idea to consider other people when buying something because it can save you money and help you avoid wasting your hard-earned cash on an item that doesn’t work. Before making any purchases, always ask yourself these questions: “What will this decision cost me?” or “How much time does this purchase need from my life”? You should also consult those close by – friends who have similar tastes as yours may provide insight into whether they would want something too.
Should You Buy Micro 4 3 Lens Adapters Online Or in A Physical Store?
There are a number of reasons you should buy micro 4 3 lens adapters on the e-commerce market. Some of the benefits include:
-A wide selection of micro 4 3 lens adapters to choose from
-Easy returns and refunds
-Fast, free shipping on many items
-Access to Prime memberships
-Save your time
It offers a wide selection of micro 4 3 lens adapters, which means you can find what you’re looking for. The return process is easy, and you can get a refund if you’re unsatisfied with a product. Shipping is fast and free on many items, and you can also access Prime memberships. All of these factors make the e-commerce market a great place to shop.
When buying a product at a physical store, you can often get help from a salesperson if you have questions or need assistance. You can also see the product in person before making a purchase.
7 Tips For Buying Micro 4 3 Lens Adapters Online Safely
The holidays are just around the corner, and with them come traditional headaches on how to buy the best micro 4 3 lens adapters. Shops filled with endless queues or a lack of time can make it difficult to find affordable ones that will be useful enough! Luckily there’s an easier way – shopping online, where you get access 24/7 without having to go out.
Do Your Research
Before you make a purchase online, be sure to do your research and read reviews to learn about the product and the seller. Only buy from reputable websites that you trust.
Use a Credit Card
When making a purchase online, use a credit card instead of a debit card. This way, you can dispute any unauthorized charges made to your card.
Beware of Fake Websites
When you are on a website you are about to purchase from, be sure to look at the URL. If it starts with https://, this means the site is secure, and your information will be encrypted.
Check the Seller’s Rating and Reviews
Before buying micro 4 3 lens adapters, be sure to check the seller’s rating and read reviews to learn about their products and service. Only buy from sellers with high ratings and positive reviews.
Make Sure the Site Uses Encryption Technology
When purchasing online, only buy from websites that use encryption technology. This will ensure that your information is safe and secure.
Read the Terms and Conditions Before You Buy
Before making a purchase, be sure to read the terms and conditions of the website. This will help you understand the seller’s return policy and any other policies that may apply to your purchase.
Keep your Computer Protected with Anti-virus Software
Make sure to keep your computer protected with anti-virus software to help prevent any malware or viruses from infecting your system.
The convenience here is amazing because now anyone who needs something quick anytime, anywhere has easy accessibility while still being able to compare prices from different websites. You can get the best micro 4 3 lens adapters much simpler than ever before!
Bottom Line about Micro 4 3 Lens Adapters
When you purchase micro 4 3 lens adapters, it’s important to consider whether or not the item will actually serve its purpose. Sometimes we may think that an acquisition is necessary when really there are other options available at a lower cost, which would suffice just as well with no loss in value–reviewing these alternatives beforehand can help avoid wasting money on unnecessary purchases later down the line.
You won’t want to miss out on this! Visit us now and find the perfect product for your needs.