What are you looking for? Let’s review and compare the top best 32 bit 192khz audio interface 2022 to find what will work well with your needs.
We all want the best for our money, but how do you know what a good fit is without research? When looking into buying something that will likely be an investment and part of your everyday life – like 32 bit 192khz audio interface, it makes sense to spend some time getting educated on where exactly this product falls within its market space.
We have compiled 16306 reviews from top experts that led us to these 20 devices on the list.
The Best 32 Bit 192Khz Audio Interface Deals This Week:
- Eight ultra-low-noise Kashmir microphone preamps with adjustable limiters capture high quality audio in the field, on set, or with a computer. Choose bit depths from 16 to 32-bit float, and sampling rates from 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz.
- Create a mix using the built-in 10 x 4 portable mixer.
- 12-in, 4-out USB audio interface streams to your computer via USB-C at bit depths up to 32-bit float.
- Timecode In/Out via BNC or Aux In/Stereo Out. Timecode and record triggering via HDMI.
- Lightweight, durable, and small: perfect for bag use, mobile recording, or a home studio.
- Four ultra-low-noise Kashmir microphone preamps with adjustable limiters capture high quality audio in the field, on set, or with a computer. Choose bit depths from 16 to 32-bit float, and sampling rates from 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz.
- Create a mix using the built-in 6 x 2 portable mixer.
- 8-in, 4-out USB audio interface streams to your computer via USB-C at bit depths up to 32-bit float.
- Internal LTC timecode generator. Timecode In/Out via Aux In/Stereo Out. Timecode and record triggering via HDMI.
- Lightweight, durable, and small: perfect for bag use, mobile recording, or a home studio.
- Takes RME's famous HDSP Digiface and improves it with USB 2 connectivity, bus power, and expanded I/O
- 4 Optical inputs/outputs accept either ADAT or S/PDIF and support SMUX and SMUX4
- RME's powerful TotalMix provides easy routing and monitoring
- Runs on RME's MADIface series driver and shares ASIO with several other RME devices
- Bus-powered for complete portability
- The fastest and best-sounding PreSonus audio interface; Thunderbolt bus for high-speed and ultra low latency.
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz digital converters offer crystal clear sound with 120 dB dynamic range.
- 26x32; expandable to 96x96 by stacking up to four Quantums via Thunderbolt.
- Equipped with 8 recallable Class A XMAX preamps (2 combo mic/instrument/line inputs and 6 combo mic/line inputs).
- Studio One Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included, over $1000 USD worth of plugins and software. (Upgrade to Studio One Professional available for 50% off.)
- [192KHz/24bit USB External Sound Card] – With the built-in optimized DAC of ultra-low distortion and noise, Cubilux USB A to 3.5mm audio jack adapter reproduces clean, natural sound with abundant details and amazing clarity to greatly upgrade the listening experience for music, movies and gaming.
- [Support Virtual Surround Sound] – Cubilux USB AUX Dongle delivers spacious surround sound for gaming, letting you perceive sound sources form all directions and always be prepared for next combat.
- [Portable Aluminum Housing Design] – Measured at only 1.8” x 0.6” x 0.33” (44.5mm x 14.5mm x 8.3mm), this is one of the smallest dongles with full Aluminum alloy enclosure to block any electrical interference.
- [Crystal Clear Talking] – Built-in 48KHz/24-bit ADC enables crystal clear talking for game chat. The adapter also supports 3.5 mm TRRS microphone to capture studio grade audio quality for singing, vlog, on-line meeting, livestreaming etc.
- [Driverless Plug &Play] – Just plug it to the USB port and you're good to go. Works with Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/2003/XP, Mac OS, Linux, Raspberry Pi. Compatible with Mac Pro/Mini, Microsoft Surface laptop, PS4, PS5, Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga Legion and other PC computer with USB A port. Not for TV or Car USB port.
- Advanced chipset is designed to process the legendary EAX reverb engine for powerful enhanced audio
- Immerse yourself in full cinematic 7.1 multi-channel audio, perfect for games, movies and music
- 106dB SNR ensures a high level of audio quality and supported operating systems is Windows 8, Windows XP SP2 or higher, Windows Vista SP1 or higher, Windows 7, Windows 10
- 600 ohm headphone amp provides studio grade monitoring
- High quality 24-bit 192 kHz stereo direct playback
- Multiple Sidechain: Improved multiple sidechain input architecture.
- Windows 10 Variable DPI: More scaling options for Windows.
- Apple Metal Acceleration: Enjoy maximum Mac performance.
- SpectraLayers One: Remarkable visual editing and audio source separation.
- Workflow and UI Improvements: Refinements to make your working life easier.
- 【192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter】eSynic DAC Converts Digital Coaxial/Toslink/Optical PCM Audio Signals to Analog L/R Audio and 3.5mm Jack Audio Signals Output. Great Idea for Your Stereo System/Speaker/Headphone with Your TV. (Not Capable of Being Reversed).
- 【Supports Volume Adjustment】Professional Audio Amplifier Chip and Volume Adjusting Knob, Allowing You to Drive Your Headphone Directly and Adjust the Output Volume. A Similar Amp Function Allows You Adjust the Headphone Jack and RCA Interface Volume Simultaneously.
- 【192kHz 24-bit Sampling Rate】Optical and Coaxial Interfaces Support Sampling Rate at 192kHz, 32, 44.1, 48, 96 and 24-bit S/PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels. eSynic Optical Audio to 3.5mm Adapter Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission.
- 【Aluminum Metal Shell】Aluminum Metal Case and Gold Plated Interface Design Improve Overall Anti-Interference, Heat Resistance, Makes The Sound Pure And Clear, Enhance Sound Signals Transmit. Powered by 5. 5mm USB Power Cord (Power Adapter Not Include), Only Use 5V/1A Plugs.
- 【Audio Format: 2-channel PCM/LPCM】Optical to rca converter Easily Install and Operate, Suitable for PS3 HD DVD PS4 Sky HD Plasma Blu-ray Home Cinema(NOTE: Not Compatible with 5.1 Channel Signal (Such as Dolby AC3), Please Set the Audio Output to PCM or LPCM Before Using the Item.)
- 192kHz DAC converter prozor digital to analog Audio converter, converts coaxial or Toslink digital PCM Audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3. 5mm jack Audio simultaneously (input and output cannot be reversed)
- Supports volume adjustment headphone amplifier function; Audio amplifier chip and volume adjusting switch. Allowing you to drive your headphone directly and adjust the output volume. A similar amp function provides better sound quality.
- 192kHz 24-bit sampling rate supports sampling rate at 32kHz, 44. 1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz and 192 kHz; 24-bit SPDIF incoming bit stream on L/R channels, to eliminate noise when no signal input, and automatically mute while non-audio input signal.
- Aluminum metal casing durable aluminum metal shell makes it heat-resisted and high quality; It can easily install and operate. Powered by 5. 5mm USB power cable (power adapter is not included); Don't use Other plugs, It can only use 5V 1a plug.
- Gold-plated input & output gold Plated interface to reduce signal transmission loss. Input Audio connector: 1 x Toslink (included 1m 4. 0/OD slink cable), 1 x RCA (coaxial); output audio connector: 2 x RCA/L), 1 x 3. 5mm jack.
- PROZOR 192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter: Converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously ( not capable of being reversed)
- Input Audio Connector: 1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial); Output Audio Connector: 2 x RCA(R/L), 1 x 3.5mm Jack; Powered by 5.5mm USB Power Cable (Power Adapter is NOT Included); Do Not Use Other Plugs, It Can Only Use 5V 1A Plug
- Up to 192KHz/24bit: Supports Sampling Rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz, 192KHz; 24bit S/ PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels
- Supports Uncompressed 2 channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output; Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission(5.1 channel is incompatible, please set the audio output to PCM or LPCM）
- Easy to Install and Simple to Operate; Can be Used for PS3, PS4, Blu-ray Player, HD DVD, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps, Etc
How We Test 32 Bit 192Khz Audio Interface?
We test 32 bit 192khz audio interface by using it for a scene. Then we review the footage to see how it looks and feels. We also consider how easy or difficult it is to use 32 bit 192khz audio interface. We want to make sure that the gear we recommend is high quality and will help you make great films. So far, we’ve tested cameras, lenses, tripods, stabilizers, gimbals, audio equipment, etc. We’re always testing new gear and updating our reviews to help you find the best 32 bit 192khz audio interface for your needs.
The Role Of Technology Gear In Filmmaking
There is no definitive answer to this question. Technology has both advantages and disadvantages when it comes to filmmaking. On the one hand, technological advances have made it possible to create increasingly complex and stunning visual effects. On the other hand, technology can also be a hindrance to filmmakers, as it can be difficult to control and often expensive. Ultimately, it is up to the individual filmmaker to decide how to use technology in their work. Some directors embrace new technologies wholeheartedly, while others prefer to keep things more old-fashioned. There is no right or wrong answer – it all comes down to personal preference.
Some of the advantages of using technology in filmmaking include:
- Increased control over the final product: Technology allows filmmakers more control over their work, as they can now create exactly the effect they are looking for.
- Greater flexibility: Technology also gives filmmakers greater flexibility in shooting and editing their films. They can now experiment with different techniques and methods without worrying about the cost or the time involved.
- Improved quality: Technology has also led to an improvement in the overall quality of films. With more sophisticated equipment and software, filmmakers can now create better-looking and sounding films.
- Increased audience engagement: Technology can also help to engage audiences more with films. For example, interactive features such as virtual reality can immerse viewers in the film world and make them feel more connected to the characters and story.
Some of the disadvantages of using technology in filmmaking include:
- Cost: One of the biggest disadvantages of using technology in filmmaking is the cost. New equipment and software can be very expensive and often need to be updated regularly.
- Time-consuming: Technology can also be time-consuming, as filmmakers often need to spend hours learning how to use new software or equipment.
- Difficult to control: Another downside of technology is that it can be difficult to control. This is especially true of complex visual effects, which can often go wrong if they are not managed correctly.
- Can be disruptive: Technology can also be disruptive on set, as it can sometimes be difficult to keep track of all the elements that need to be managed.
There are a number of benefits to using 32 bit 192khz audio interface, whether it is for amateur or professional use. 32 bit 192khz audio interface will bring you some of the top benefits. Of course, it is important to remember that you don’t need the most expensive gear to produce good results – it is more important to know how to use what you have to its fullest potential. Nevertheless, if you can afford it, investing in some quality gear will definitely pay off in the long run.
About Audio Equipment – Things Should You Know Before Purchase 32 Bit 192Khz Audio Interface
Audio equipment is very important when filming a movie. You need to be able to hear what is going on and what the characters are saying. There are a few different pieces of audio equipment that you can use.
The first type of audio equipment is a microphone. A microphone is used to capture the sound that is being filmed. There are different types of microphones that you can use depending on what type of sound you are trying to capture.
The second type of audio equipment is an amplifier. An amplifier is used to make the sound louder. This is important if you are filming in a place where there is a lot of background noise.
The third type of audio equipment is a sound mixer. A sound mixer is used to mix the different sounds that are being recorded. This is important if you want to have a clear recording of the audio.
The fourth type of audio equipment is a recorder. A recorder is used to record the audio that is being filmed. This is important if you want to be able to edit the audio later.
The fifth type of audio equipment is a sound system. A sound system is used to playback the audio that has been recorded. This is important if you want to be able to hear the audio clearly.
These are the five types of audio equipment that you will need when filming a movie. Each piece of audio equipment has a different purpose. You will need to choose the right piece of audio equipment for the job that you are doing.
If you are unsure what type of audio equipment you need, you can always ask someone experienced in filmmaking. They will be able to help you choose the right piece of audio equipment for your needs.
What Are The Criteria For The Selection Of A 32 Bit 192Khz Audio Interface?
There are a number of factors that we consider when selecting a 32 bit 192khz audio interface. One of the most important criteria is how well the product performs in tests, while others are selected based on how they perform in real-world scenarios. We also look at the price of the product, as well as its availability. Another important factor is whether the 32 bit 192khz audio interface is environmentally friendly. We select products that meet our high standards for quality and performance.
Testing is important to ensure that products work as intended. In order to test these products, we use a variety of methods. One method is to test the product in a simulated environment. For example, we might test a product’s ability to withstand high temperatures by using it in a sauna. We might also test its ability to resist water damage by taking it out in the rain, etc.
How To Choose The Best 32 Bit 192Khz Audio Interface?
When choosing the best 32 bit 192khz audio interface, it is important to look at a variety of factors. The most important criteria are how well the product performs in tests and how environmentally friendly it is. Other important factors include the price and availability of the product. Other important factors include the price and availability of the product. You should also consider whether the product is durable and easy to use. When looking at all of these factors, you can make the best decision for your needs.
- Consider feature and performance of 32 bit 192khz audio interface
- Consider about price, especially if it’s a luxury item
- Consider whether it’s readily available or needs to be special ordered
- Check out the 32 bit 192khz audio interface reviews
- Is a 32 bit 192khz audio interface necessary?
- What can you use instead of a 32 bit 192khz audio interface?
- Is the 32 bit 192khz audio interface environmentally friendly?
- Brand Repute
- Personal Preferences
The best 32 bit 192khz audio interface for you is the one that meets your needs and fits your budget. Consider all the factors before making a decision to ensure you are getting the best product for your needs.
It’s a great idea to consider other people when buying something because it can save you money and help you avoid wasting your hard-earned cash on an item that doesn’t work. Before making any purchases, always ask yourself these questions: “What will this decision cost me?” or “How much time does this purchase need from my life”? You should also consult those close by – friends who have similar tastes as yours may provide insight into whether they would want something too.
Should You Buy 32 Bit 192Khz Audio Interface Online Or in A Physical Store?
There are a number of reasons you should buy 32 bit 192khz audio interface on the e-commerce market. Some of the benefits include:
-A wide selection of 32 bit 192khz audio interface to choose from
-Easy returns and refunds
-Fast, free shipping on many items
-Access to Prime memberships
-Save your time
It offers a wide selection of 32 bit 192khz audio interface, which means you can find what you’re looking for. The return process is easy, and you can get a refund if you’re unsatisfied with a product. Shipping is fast and free on many items, and you can also access Prime memberships. All of these factors make the e-commerce market a great place to shop.
When buying a product at a physical store, you can often get help from a salesperson if you have questions or need assistance. You can also see the product in person before making a purchase.
7 Tips For Buying 32 Bit 192Khz Audio Interface Online Safely
The holidays are just around the corner, and with them come traditional headaches on how to buy the best 32 bit 192khz audio interface. Shops filled with endless queues or a lack of time can make it difficult to find affordable ones that will be useful enough! Luckily there’s an easier way – shopping online, where you get access 24/7 without having to go out.
Do Your Research
Before you make a purchase online, be sure to do your research and read reviews to learn about the product and the seller. Only buy from reputable websites that you trust.
Use a Credit Card
When making a purchase online, use a credit card instead of a debit card. This way, you can dispute any unauthorized charges made to your card.
Beware of Fake Websites
When you are on a website you are about to purchase from, be sure to look at the URL. If it starts with https://, this means the site is secure, and your information will be encrypted.
Check the Seller’s Rating and Reviews
Before buying 32 bit 192khz audio interface, be sure to check the seller’s rating and read reviews to learn about their products and service. Only buy from sellers with high ratings and positive reviews.
Make Sure the Site Uses Encryption Technology
When purchasing online, only buy from websites that use encryption technology. This will ensure that your information is safe and secure.
Read the Terms and Conditions Before You Buy
Before making a purchase, be sure to read the terms and conditions of the website. This will help you understand the seller’s return policy and any other policies that may apply to your purchase.
Keep your Computer Protected with Anti-virus Software
Make sure to keep your computer protected with anti-virus software to help prevent any malware or viruses from infecting your system.
The convenience here is amazing because now anyone who needs something quick anytime, anywhere has easy accessibility while still being able to compare prices from different websites. You can get the best 32 bit 192khz audio interface much simpler than ever before!
Bottom Line about 32 Bit 192Khz Audio Interface
When you purchase 32 bit 192khz audio interface, it’s important to consider whether or not the item will actually serve its purpose. Sometimes we may think that an acquisition is necessary when really there are other options available at a lower cost, which would suffice just as well with no loss in value–reviewing these alternatives beforehand can help avoid wasting money on unnecessary purchases later down the line.
You won’t want to miss out on this! Visit us now and find the perfect product for your needs.